Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Voltron Fan Fiction ❯ Mission:Arus ❯ Mission:Arus ( Prologue )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Mission: Arus

Prolog

A caped figure walked down the dusty streets of a small village. Keeping her face hidden, she walked toward the village tavern. If intelligence was right a man would be there, who was looking for castle servants. The caped figure wanted one of those jobs. Working in the castle meant food and shelter, but more importantly it got her closer to the princess. She was given the mission to protect the princess and the planet from up coming danger. She had altered her appearance so not to draw attention to herself and not to arouse suspion. True the princess had four capable protectors but in the coming weeks they would not be enough. This is where the caped figure came in; she would lend an extra hand when necessary.

As the figure walked into the tavern, she pulled back her hood reviling blond hair cut just below her ears. She had deep blue eyes that held innocence and pain. She was about 5ft 4inch's tall; she wore a light blue dress that ended just above her ankles. Looking around the crowed room she spied her quarry, actually there where two of them, a man and an older woman. The man wore blue jeans, a pale blue shirt, with a leather jacket. The older women wore a black dress with a white apron and a white cap.

Blue eyes walked over to a table and ordered something to drink. Still watching the pair, the pair in question was talking to various people to fill positions at the `Castle of Lions'. She herself got ready to go over and try to get a job. Sighing she got up and walked over to the table where the two sitting. "Excuse me, are you the ones who are looking for help in the castle?"

"Yes we are, and who are you? And what position would you like to fill?"

"My name is Serena, and I was hoping to get a maids position."

"Well your in luck, we need a few of those. My name is Lance and this is Nana. Now lets see where we can place you.

"Thank you."

After a few more minutes of talking Serena was hired on as a palace maid. She was told to come to the castle and to bring her belongings because they would give her a room. So Serena went back to the hut in witch she had been staying in, gathered her few belongings and went to the castle to start her new job.

Ok people what do you think? I have had this idea running around in my head for a while. So now I'm finally putting it on paper. Sailor Moon doesn't belong to me. Have fun reading. Oh and about the spelling errors, I spelled them so bad not even the spell check could give me the right spellings for them. So just to tell you I'm sorry about the miss spelled words.