Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Voltron Fan Fiction ❯ Mission:Arus ❯ Of Dead Robeasts and Explanations ( Chapter 4 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Hello everyone! Thank you for tuning in for another exciting episode of Voltron with special guest performances from the show Sailor Moon. Just so that you know this will take place during or rather after the episode `Fleet of Doom' where Hagar steels Princess Allura's spirit and takes it to the naga-verse. Princess Allura is freed of course but a very important thing happens their Allura gains compassion for Hagar. For Sailor Moon it is after the Star series and I think after Crystal Tokyo. So read and enjoy and remember none of the characters belong to me, Voltron belongs to Trimark Home Video. And Sailor Moon comes from the creative mind of Naoko Takeuchi.

Mission: Arus

Chapter 4: Of Dead Robeast's and Explanations

Last time~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ok team lets catch up with Lotor and save Serena" said Keith. As the five lions met up with each other then took off in the direction in witch Lotor had gone. As they neared Lotor's command ship they saw the hatch open up and a few moments later someone fly out as well. Lance being the closest to the person, went after her and caught her in the lions mouth. A few moments later Sailor Moon stood behind Lance as he piloted his lion.

"Who are you?" asked Lance.

"It's me Lance, Serena," said Serena as she let her Sailor Moon form drop to reveal Serena. Lance was so shocked that his robot lion wavered in the air a bit and got the rest of the teams attention.

"Lance you ok?" asked Hunk.

"Ya, I'm fine its just Serena using more magic and it surprised me." Answered Lance.

"Serena are you ok?" asked a worried Allura.

"Yes I'm fine," replied Serena.

"Lotor didn't hurt you did he?"

"No, just blow the air hatch when I told him of his mistake".

"Man I would of loved to see Lotor's face when he found out he didn't have the Princess" said Pidge.

"Hate to interrupt, but Lotor just released his robeast and made it grow," said Keith.

"Serena you owe us a explanation when we get back to the castle" said Allura

"Of course Princess, I'll answer all your questions later," said Serena.

"Ok team ready to form Voltron! Activate interlocks, dionotherms connected, infelcells up, magathrusters are go! Instructed Keith.

"LET'S GO VOLTRON FORCE" everyone said together.

The five lions shot together to form Voltron. The two small lions red and green lions tucked their legs into their bodies. The yellow and blue lions did the same but their heads leaned back to form what appeared to be legs and feet. The large black lion extended its hind legs and rotated till it was on its back stomach facing upward. "Form feet and legs" said Keith as the yellow and blue lions slid into position. "Form arms and torso" the green and red lion connected with the front legs of the black lion to form its arms. "And I'll form the head" said Keith as the black lions mouth opened up wide to rival the face of Voltron. The mighty Voltron was formed the yellow and blue lions as it's legs, the green and red lions as it's arms, and the black lion as it's body and head. Each pilot stayed in there lion to operate each part of the whole effetely.

The mighty robot stood ready for battle. It didn't have to wait long; the now full sized robeast came charging at Voltron. It throws a punch at Voltron with one of its six arms, Voltron ducked underneath it only to be hit with two of its other arms. The beast grabbed a holed of Voltron and then let loose with one of its attacks, all six arms clamped down on Voltron and delivered an electrical shock that shocked the Voltron force. Energy raced through Voltron making it's pilots scream in pain, Serena who was in the red lion clenched the back of Lance's chair to keep from being thrown to the floor as electrical currents raced through her body.

Gritting his teeth Pidge opened the thermal cannons on the beast, engulfing the beast in superheated flames. The beast roared in pain and released Voltron.

"Everyone ok?" asked Keith as Voltron got into a defensive position.

"Yes", came choirs of replies.

"Alright lets get rid of this robeast and return home. Form blazing sword!"

Voltrons hands came together then slowly spread apart, reveling a sword first made of energy then cooled to form metal. Voltron stood a moment letting the lions roar (each one would roar just before it attacks) then charged then robeast slicing clean throw it. When they saw the robeast wasn't quit dead yet they sliced him again, cutting through cleanly and easily. The robeast stood still as it's internal systems overloaded then it exploded when the light died down there was nothing left of the robeast.

Later at the castle of Lions Coran, Nana, Serena and the Voltron force sat at a large conference table waiting to hear Serena's story. "I guess you all like to know who I really am and what I'm doing here right?" asked a slightly nervous Serena.

"Yes we would so please start at the beginning," said Coran.

Serena smiled for a moment nodded her head and started her story… "A long time ago there was peace in this galaxy, that was just before the Galaxy Alliance was founded. During this time I was known as the queen of the earth". Several startled gasps were heard from around the table as well as a few "imposable". Serena just held up her hand for quite so she could continue.

"I was Queen Serenity II, I rained as queen of the earth for over a thousand years. After my rain I passed down my crown to my daughter Serenity III (I just hated the title Neo-Queen so I changed it, it still means the same just worded differently). During my time as queen I founded the Galaxy Alliance in hopes that one day every life form could experience peace. The Galaxy Alliance began gained new alliances and expanded its boarders, soon hundreds of solar systems new of the Alliance and traded with them. Over the years many of those same systems that traded with the Alliance became part of it, we new peace. During this time my Senshi and I were exploring the universe. That was until a new evil started to rise, I first sent Sailor Venus to investigate, but when she failed to report in I got worried. After a few months I sent the rest of the inner Senshi to find her but none of them ever returned. My husband went looking for them next, but on his way he tried to stop a Doom slave ship from enslaving an entire planet. I have yet to hear back from him, I was told he died fighting for the freedom of a planet".

Serena stopped for a moment as a few tears ran down her face. "Later the outer Senshi left, they told me if they don't return in the set amount of time to go to Arus and protect the planets princess".

"You were sent here to protect Princess Allura? Why?" asked Coran.

"I must protect Princess Allura because she has the gift of light," responded Serena.

I think I'll stop there so I have a good starting point for the next chapter. I hope it was a good chapter and all of you enjoyed it and that it stayed true to the Voltron cartoon. Thanks for reading.

ADB