Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Voltron Fan Fiction ❯ Mission:Arus ❯ Mission:Arus ( Chapter 3 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

I'm posting today because it's 02-20-02 not as good as 2-2-2 but I have to post them when I can.

Mission: Arus

Chapter 3

On Price Lotor's command ship, Lotor was seated in the command chair that looked like a thrown. `Allura' stood behind him with her hands resting on the back of the chair. Lotor was busy laughing to himself and thinking he had finally won agents the Voltron Force. "Finally I have won, without Allura they can't form Voltron. I have succeeded where my father has failed. Once I have married Allura, I'll kill my father, then the entire universe will belong to me".

While Prince Lotor was lost in his delusions of grandeur, Serena let her diskise drop, and instead of Allura standing behind him there was Sailor Moon, odanglo's and all. "Oh Lotor dear, I decided some change is in order. I started with my hair how do you like it?" asked Sailor Moon.

"What? What happened to Allura?" asked a totally confused Prince Lotor.

"Allura is safe meaning she's not here with you. Just look here comes the five lions now; looks like you were taken by an imitation Princess Allura. Hum sounds kind of like a tactic you would use doesn't it," replied a very smug Sailor Moon.

"What? Your not Allura" stated a still shocked Lotor who was looking at the girl that bore a remarkable resemblance to Princess Allura. "Imposable! Who are you?"

"I thought you'd never ask. I'm Sailor Moon! Champion of love and justice too! I'm here to terrorize the forces of planet Doom. I'm here to find my friends, and if I find them on planet Doom say your prayers to all that is unholy because there is nothing that can save you from my wrath!" stated Sailor Moon with a little bit of insane look in her eye.

"Sailor Moon? Never heard of you. What are you wearing?" questioned Lotor when he knowtest Sailor Moon's short skirt.

"Why little Prince Lotor, do you actually think that you're the only side that uses magic? This is my Sailor Uniform; this is how you can identify a Sailor Solder. This is how you know your in trouble, if you face off agents someone who is wearing this uniform you can be sure your in for a fight! And if by chance you beat one know for sure others are on their way to get revenge for their fallen comrade and that is exactly why I'm here".

"Nice little speech Miss Moon now it's time to say good bye" said Lotor as he hit a button on his consol that depressurized the cabin. At that moment a door opened and exposed the cabin to the atmosphere, everything that was not buckled in or bolted down started to fly around and then out the open hatch. Sailor Moon held onto a consol as she was pulled into a vertical angle. She then smiled at Price Lotor and let go, "remember my words Prince, you have my friends and I'm coming for them". With that said she was pulled out of the ship and into a free fall towards the ground.

Now I could stop there couldn't I? But then I would not get to the Voltron Force till the next chapter…. Should I continue? Do I really want to end it now?

Nope~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Let's go Voltron Force"

The five warriors ran towards their transportation tubes, each had a number highlighted that would take them to their lions. Keith ran to the one with a one elimated above it. Lance ran to the one marked with the number two. Pidge ran into the one marked with the number three. Princess Allura ran towards the tube marked as the number four. And Hunk ran to the fifth and fiannel illinated tube.

All five grabbed the bars that would lower them in a down ward spiral to the rocket powered sleds that would take them to their lions. Hunk's sled raced toward the sandy desert where his large yellow lion was hidden. Allura's sled went under water to the bottom of the lake that surrounded the castle, to her blue lion. Pidge road his sled deep into the forest where his slightly smaller green lion hid beneath a large ancient tree. Lance sped through lava flows to get to his lion that rested in the heart of an active volcano. Keith had a short rid to the top of the castle gates were the mighty black lion stood watch over the surrounding landscape.

"Insert keys" came Keith's voice over the communication system. All five pilots took the oval keys bearing the Arus coat of arms and put them into the corresponding keyholes. The keys were inserted and the giant robot lions came to life, each seemed to have a sprit all their own as they came to life to serve Arus once more. Each lion then leapt from his or her hiding spots and into action. The red lion leapt and bounded out of the lava lake that was it's resting place. The slightly smaller green lion from the forest, the larger yellow lion from underneath its sand dune in the desert. The blue lion blasted off from underneath the lake, and the still larger black lion from the top of the stone gates.

"Ok team lets catch up with Lotor and save Serena" said Keith. As the five lions met up with each other then took off in the direction in witch Lotor had gone. As they neared Lotor's command ship they saw the hatch open up and a few moments later someone fly out as well. Lance being the closest to the person, went after her and caught her in the lions mouth. A few moments later Sailor Moon stood behind Lance as he piloted his lion.

Well I do think I'm going to stop it there. Just so that I have a good starting point for the next chapter. I hope it's enough action for all you fellow babybuster's out there and enough detail for all you generation Xers. And for all you out there who are saying Babybuster? I'm proud to say I'm a babybuster that is I'm a child of a babyboomer that was born before 1980. All that born after 1980 is a Xer. Well enough of the generation gap thing hope you liked it and please review.

~~~~~ADB~~~~