Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ The Unexpected Seasons. ❯ Back to school? ( Chapter 9 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Monday Morning...

Everyone showed up at the Son house early, in his or her school uniforms, ready to leave. Gohan came out and looked confused. "What's with the uniforms guys? They aren't necessary. The only thing that you absolutely have to wear is the school badge." This sent them into a bunch of 'You could have told us that sooner' complaints and they all went back to the house and changed, then returned in regular clothes, most of them unused to wearing street clothes in school. "So, everybody is ready now huh? I see everyone but Goten. GOTEN COME ON YOU ARE GOING TO MAKE US LATE!" The last was yelled and caused everyone to jump, as they weren't expecting it. Goten came running out of the house. "I'm here Gohan I just want to get Nimbus." Gohan sighed and nodded. "Alright, call it." With that, Goten turned his head up to the sky and yelled as loud as he could. "NIMBUS!!!" A minute later, the cloud flew down and stopped right in front of Goten. The Senshi all stared and their jaws dropped open as they watched Goten jump onto the cloud. Usagi, who was the first to recover from shock, immediately giggled and asked if she could ride it. Gohan and Goten looked a little reluctant, and their answer revealed why. "Um, Usagi... You are welcome to try, but Nimbus has this quirk... It wont let anyone on unless that person has a pure heart."

All of the Senshi laughed. Minako explained why they had reacted that way when Gohan and Goten looked at them in confusion. "You don't need to worry about Usagi then. Usagi has the purest heart of anyone we know."

"Well, go ahead and jump on then. We won't stop you." Goten moved over so that there would be room, and Usagi climbed on. Goten and Gohan were surprised, but had been warned. Goku, on the other hand, fainted when he stepped out of the house a moment later. Everybody tried to wake him, but he stayed unconscious until Gohan yelled one of the three words that had always worked. "BREAKFAST!" He sat up immediately, causing everyone to laugh again. (AN: Can you guess what the other two words are?) Goku laughed sheepishly and got up, then went over to look at Usagi, who was still on the Nimbus cloud. "I haven't known anyone outside of the people in this family, and our old friend Launch, who could ride the Nimbus. Nice to see we aren't the only ones though." With that, he looked at the others and asked if everyone was ready to go. He offered to carry Chibi-Chibi, and Gohan did the same with Hotaru, since her energy levels weren't as full as everyone else's. Mamoru asked Chibi-Usa if she wanted to be carried, but she declined, saying that in the future she had already been taught all of this and could fly perfectly well. She hovered off of the ground and smiled, then went to fly closer to Gohan and Hotaru. Everyone else flew, if a little shakily, behind them, barely managing to keep up. They flew into the city high above the clouds so that they wouldn't be seen flying, then landed on top of a huge mansion near the middle of the city. Gohan excused himself and headed for school, and Usagi got off of the Nimbus so that Goten could leave for the Briefs mansion. Following Goku, they went in through the rooftop entrance and headed down to the second floor, where they met a huge, strong-looking man with bushy black hair and a mustache to match, who turned out to be Hercule, and a huge pink blob named Buu.

"Hey Hercule, I was wondering if you could help us out with something." Goku said after all introductions had been made.

"Sure Goku, anything for a friend. What do you need?" Hercule replied.

"Well, my friends need to get into school. Some need high school and some need college. But they aren't really from around here, and they don't want to give out their information, because it isn't the same as what they would have here. So, we were wondering if maybe you could do or say anything to the school people to get them in without needing their information."

"Um, well, since everyone around here thinks that it was me who saved the world from evil, I'm pretty sure they would take my word for it that they don't need your friends' information..."

"Well, you want to come down to the school with us and convince them? I'm sure just getting a visit from you would make it believable."

"Sure. I've been cooped up in here for too long anyway. Buu, you want to come too?"

"No, Buu stay and play with B." Came Buu's response in his high-pitched voice.

"Alright, just be careful, okay? Okay, lets go."

So they all went to the high school in two of Hercules' super stretch limos, to take care of the younger Senshi's school problem first. One look at Hercule got the principals secretary's attention, and she called Ms. Oomono (last name) Daiji, the Principal, out of her office immediately.

"Ms. Oomono, Hercule, that guy who helped him save the world, and a whole bunch of young people are here to see you."

Ten minutes later, after Hercule charmed the lady, the younger Senshi were enrolled in the high school. The older Senshi said goodbye, and left for the college. They had decided to take Hotaru, Chibi-Usa, and Chibi-Chibi to their places after taking care of the older people.

The result of Hercules appearances at the college, middle school, and day care center were the same as that at the high school, and soon everyone was where they needed to be. Chibi-Chibi made quick friends with all the other kids, as did Hotaru and Chibi-Usa, since no one knew them there, and no one knew about Hotaru's old habit of fainting and her healing abilities.

At the high school

They walked into the English class and talked to the teacher, then waited to be assigned seats and introduced to the class. "Class, please welcome our new students." The teacher went on to introduce everyone, and she sighed when she was done. "We are going to need some guides for our new students. Who will volunteer?"

Gohan raised his hand, and soon saw that all the other boys in the class had as well. 'Heh, I guess seeing all those pretty girls will cause the guys to do that.' Most of the girls had also raised their hands as well, and he realized it was because of the Kou brothers and Haruka, who was dressed like a guy, as usual. He soon saw that Usagi was going to take care of this herself, when she started talking to the teacher.

"Mrs. Yoko, (AN: My favorite char on YuYu Hakusho... Yoko Kurama is sooo hot!) Do you think that Gohan and Videl could be our guides? We all have the same classes, and we can break into groups. We already know Gohan since he lives near us, and we met Videl when we were all hanging out together. We feel comfortable around them."

"Well, since you already know them so well, okay. Are you sure you want to only break into two groups though?" The teacher looked at the others for confirmation, but saw them only looking at Usagi.

"We are sure. We already decided that while walking here from the office, didn't we guys?"

Hearing the others say yes, the teacher nodded and agreed. She seated them in the row behind Gohan and Videl, and everyone waved at Videl and Gohan as they went by. When the teacher had stopped paying attention to them and started teaching, Gohan leaned back slightly to talk to Usagi. "So I guess the Hercule plan worked?"

Usagi giggled slightly, and nodded. "The secretary and principal took one look at him and agreed to anything we asked for. We were only in the office for ten minutes."

Minako, who was sitting right next to Usagi, leaned forward, laughing lightly as well. "You should have seen the look on the secretary's face. I swear by Venus she was already in love with him, and fell deeper when we went in."

Videl heard this. "What are you guys talking about? What about my dad?"

"Goku thought he might be able to get us into school without needing our information because he's so famous, and he was right. I just hope Chibi-Usa and Chibi-Chibi are okay in the unfamiliar surroundings... Maybe we should have left Chibi-Chibi at home with Saeko, Akira, and Chi-Chi..."

"Don't worry, Usagi. This city has some of the best day care places in Japan. She'll be fine." Gohan told her.

"Plus, Meatball Head, you know how Chibi-Chibi is. Remember her little excursions in the city at home by herself?" Rei spoke up. "If she could do that well someplace she didn't know anyone, making friends with a bunch of kids her age should be a cinch."

"You let that tiny girl go into the city all by herself?" Videl asked in a very loud whisper.

"It's not like we let her do it. Mamo-chan was dead then, and was not around to help me look after her, like he was with Chibi-Usa... So, when I was out, she would just escape from Mama and anyone else watching her, and go around the entire city all by herself. Boy am I glad we actually have a place to put her now, so that I don't have to worry about her."

"What do you mean, he was dead then?" Videl asked. "How could he have been dead before, if he's alive now. You don't have Dragon Balls in your dimension do you?"

"I don't think we have whatever those are, I'll explain that part later, okay? We really did come to the school to learn..." With that, all conversation stopped, as Usagi told everyone to stop whispering and pay attention to the teacher, who had just looked over at them.

"Do I hear talking going on back there?" Mrs. Yoko asked them.

"Yes, Mrs. Yoko. I'm sorry, but I was asking if we could borrow notes from the past few classes so that we would know where the class is... We apologize if we disturbed the class." All of the Senshi nodded along with Ami.

"Alright, that's fine. Just wait until after class to discuss anything else, okay?"

"Of course."

The rest of their classes went by similarly, them sitting in class paying attention to their teachers while the other students stared at them.

At lunch, everyone took out some of the money they had been supplied with before they had gone into class, and bought food.

"No offense to the lunch people here, but this food is nothing, and I do mean nothing, compared to Makoto's cooking." Usagi stated. Everyone else, all sitting at the same table outside with Gohan, Videl, Erasa, and Sharpner, laughed and agreed loudly, causing said chef to blush.

"Stop it already! I know you all think of my cooking as the best in our world, but you don't have to broadcast it! People might start asking me to cook for them, and that would take up all my time and there would be no time to train." She shut her mouth after hearing her slip-ups and hoped the two at the table who hadn't heard their story had missed them.

They hadn't, but didn't say anything. If Hercule had been involved, they must be here for something important, something that shouldn't be talked about in the open.

Videl chose that time to ask about what Usagi had meant earlier, forgetting that Erasa and Sharpner didn't know about them. "What did you mean when you said that Mamoru had been dead? If you don't have Dragon Balls in your dimension, how did he come back to life?"

Usagi glared at her, then decided to just let the two strangers think what they would. "Oh well, I guess it's all right for them to hear this. The answer to your question is simple. Everyone here was dead. Chaos, the evil entity controlling Sailor Galaxia, had stolen all of their star seeds, which keeps them alive and gives them their powers. Mamo-chan happened to be on his way to a college in America to study, and was the first to be attacked. He was dead for months and we didn't know. I had a suspicion, since he had promised to write back when I wrote to him, but he didn't. So, when Galaxia finally attacked the city, she took everyone. The Kou brothers over there and I were the only ones still alive, besides Chibi-Chibi." She finished eating and wiped her mouth and hands, the emotion in her voice too raw to hide from her friends, who thought of when they had died for her that time and the sadness she must have felt at being alone. "The entire city was either dead or about to be. When I finally defeated Galaxia, and Chaos, and got all of their star seeds back, I used my strength and the Silver Crystal to undo all of the damage she had done, which brought everyone back. Basically, they came back to life because I wanted it to happen."

"Really? You know, I don't remember that happening..." Came a voice from behind her.

"Mamo-chan!" She jumped up and turned around to launch herself into his arms. "What are you doing here?" She asked after kissing him hello.

"Well, lunch is really long at that school, which is two minutes away by our favorite new way of transportation, by the way, and it doesn't really matter what time I get back, because the class is all work and no lectures." He grinned and waved at everyone, then said hi. "And like I said, I don't remember any of that."

Usagi giggled. "Of course you don't silly. You were dead. It happened before I brought you back."

"Okay. So, guys, how has your first day been?" Everyone smiled and told him fine, that they were doing great.

"Actually, I do have a bit of a problem, Muffin." That got his attention, and he smiled and replied. "What is it, Meatball Head?"

"Well, I don't have any supplies for school. None of us do. And without paper and pens, I have nothing but my shoes to throw at you, and that's a limited supply unless I borrow everyone else's." She grinned at him, and he chuckled in response.

"And why would I want to help get you ammunition?" He groaned as he saw the look on her face, the one that had gotten him to do everything she ever asked for since they had gotten together in the Silver Millenium. "Oh not the puppy dog eyes Usako, you know I can't stand that... I haven't in the millennia that I've known and loved you... Oh all right, you win. What do you want me to do?"

"Just make a quick run to the store and get each of us some notebooks, pens and papers... Vegita and Goku supplied us with enough money to get twice as much as we actually need anyway. Please? If not for anything else, would you do it because you love me?" That clinched it, and everyone knew he was caught. He sighed. "Alright. Everybody wants their colors I'm assuming? How many classes does everyone have?" After getting everyone's money and amount of classes, Mamoru kissed Usagi goodbye and left, smiling good-naturedly.

"Meatball Head, that wasn't very nice!"

"Well, we do need the supplies, and like he said, he doesn't need to get back to class immediately. Not only that, he and the others taking college classes, as well as Chibi-Usa and Hotaru, need supplies too. And I know he won't spend any of his after school time away from us. I needed him to go now, or he wouldn't have at all and he would have been here around us until the lunch hour was over. I love the man more than life itself, but I get enough of living with him up at the house, and we've only been here for about a week."

"Well anyway, he's gone now. So, who feels like having dessert?" Makoto grabbed a box she had hidden in her sub-dimensional pocket and put it on the table. She opened it to reveal cookies and cupcakes, enough to feed everyone at the school, if Usagi and Gohan hadn't been there.

"Oh Makoto! I love you I love you I love you!" With that comment from Usagi, everyone dug in, but they made sure there would be some for Mamoru when he got back. They all praised Makoto, and the four who weren't used to her cooking were in Heaven. Almost all of it was gone by the time Mamoru got back, his stash hidden by Usagi being all that was left.

"Oh, you saved some for me! That's great, thanks. Thanks for making these Makoto. Oh yeah, here's everybody's stuff..." He handed out the notebooks, pens, and pencils. Ami's were blue with water, bubbles and ice prints on the notebooks; Rei's were red with fire and crows; Makoto's were green with lightning and trees; and Minako's were orange with hearts. Michiru's were aqua with water and fish, and Haruka's were yellow with birds and racing cars. Usagi's were pink with bunnies and moons, Seiya's were black with stars, Taiki's were brown with stars, and Yaten's were white with stars. He had also gotten stuff for the others themed in their powers and favorite symbols and stuff on them (AN: but I'm too lazy to list them now...). He ate his dessert quickly and sat to talk with the others until the bell rang and everyone had to go back inside. They all thanked him and said goodbye, and he kissed Usagi once more before walking to an alley and flying to his college.

Where the Seasonals are...

Sayuki was upset. 'Here I am, in a dimension where no one knows me, and the only people who do know me are in other classes! Even Kurohyou, the love of both my lives, is somewhere else! He decided he wanted to learn more about the history of this world, instead of arts and writing with me.' She sighed as she walked from the painting class that had just ended to the writing class scheduled to begin in five minutes, and blinked when she noticed icicles growing along the path she had taken. 'Oops, better calm down... I don't want to blow my cover... I hope he is okay in the new surroundings. He hasn't been social for a very long time, he never really was, and now he's thrust into a situation like this with so many people.' She handed her registration papers to the teacher and looked for an empty spot, then gasped at seeing the guy she'd been thinking about sitting in the back row, waving at her and pointing to an empty seat. She waited for the teacher to excuse her then sat next to him. "What are you doing here? I thought you were taking history classes."

"Well, I am. But, I'm also taking this creative writing class and your drawing class. I figured that I should be with you during some of the day, at least." He grinned. "If you thought I would leave you completely alone all day, you must have been going crazy. I just thought I'd surprise you."

"Well, consider me surprised. Wait, now I'm even more surprised. Look who else is here!" They both watched as Akino, Deanna, and Hayakuro walked in, handed their papers to the teacher, and came to the back of the class to sit with them. "What are you three doing here? I thought you weren't going to take a writing class."

"Well, I wasn't, after all, I was taking a law course, but it turns out I had time to take this one as well. And since we haven't spent actual quality time in, oh, say, a couple millennia, I figured I'd better get my butt in gear and sign up." Deanna said that as she got out one of the notebooks Mamoru had gotten for her earlier. Its theme was a spring scene, a field with lots of blooming pink and purple flowers and little furry animals playing. She took out one of the pens as well.

"That's exactly what I was thinking when I signed up for my secretarial classes." Akino said. She copied Deanna's movements in taking out her new school supplies. Mamoru had caught her right before she'd gotten to the classroom, and she hadn't gotten a chance to look at the stuff yet. She looked inside the bag to find a notebook with a very pretty beach scene with a hot sun shining down on people playing beach ball, seagulls flying in the distance. She grinned and held it up for the others to see. "What do you think? Is it me?"

"I was thinking along the same lines... and yes, its definitely you." Hayakuro sighed. Although Akino was normally very serious, when she got into a sunny mood (AN: Pun intended, tyvm) she stuck with it for a while. She looked down at her own notebook, a park scene in fall imprinted on the front, orange and brown leaves falling from the trees and children playing in piles of them. She smiled slightly as she opened the notebook to be ready. She had actually been the one to suggest the idea to the others, but didn't say anything. She had always been the quietest of the four, and didn't mind letting the others take the credit. Taking this class would not hinder her own graphic artistry classes, so everything was fine.

Sayuki looked at each of the girls before looking down into her open notebook in order to hide the large smile on her face. She had forgotten how they had all been before they had slept, always together, one way or another. She waited until the girls started talking about what they thought would go on in this class to look up at Kurohyou. He was studying the cover of his notebook, which happened to be a grey panther in the night, in the shadows of a fog-covered field, pulling a little girl with black hair out of a thorny bush. "I don't know how he did it..." She closed her notebook to look at the picture on the front. It was a snowy hilltop, with people playing. She traced the outlines of the snowmen and the children making them, laughing slightly when she saw, in the background, a man who stood too close to a tree and got snow down his shirt for it.

"Hmm?" Everyone asked at the same time.

"Mamoru. He managed to get the perfect stuff for each of us. Even the backpacks. I don't know how he managed it." She looked up at them and saw them grinning at her. "What?"

"I guess you forgot his abilities huh? He's always had that intuition, knowing what people are thinking or in need of. But, I don't think those had anything to do with this..." Deanna trailed off with a mischievous gleam shining in her eyes.

"Then what was it?" She was perplexed, not knowing what they were insinuating.

"Baka... He knows our colors and the basis of our powers remember? Of course he's going to get us things with our colors and seasons on them."

She blushed and you could see a sweatdrop appear on her forehead. "Eh heh... Well of course I knew that, I was just wondering if there was another reason." The chorus of Uh huhs that met that comment was drowned out by the teachers' voice calling the class to attention. None of them had even noticed the appreciative looks that they were getting from the other girls and guys in the class, because they were too busy having fun being with each other.

Mamoru's Class

Unfortunately for Mamoru, he couldn't help but notice the attention he was getting from the girls in his class, since he was alone. He handed his registration papers for the class to the teacher and sat at the back of the class, setting up the supplies he had gotten for himself. The girls in the class eyed him like a pack of lions would eye a wounded zebra. He quickly pulled the chain around his neck, with the ring Usagi had given to him hanging from it, out from under his shirt and slipped it off, putting the chain away and wearing the ring. 'This will get some of those girls to back off... But a couple will still approach me.'

Just as he finished that thought, a girl walked over to him and gave him very obvious signs that she liked what she saw. "Hi. I'm Urameshi Botan." (AN: Heh, nother YuYu name... sorry folks, couldn't think of anything else... just pretend Yusuke and Kayko had a daughter and named her after our favorite Grim Reaper...)'He's so handsome, I've got to have him!' "Would you like to share my notes, so you can catch up? I could be your lab partner too, since you don't have one and mine just transferred out."

'All right, should I let her do this, and if she goes any further, then stop her, or just turn her down now?' He pondered for a moment, then sighed. (AN: Not going to bore you with that internal argument.)

"Okay, thank you, that would be a big help."

So, when class was over, he was almost caught up, and was about to leave when...

"Mamoru, I was wondering. Would you like to go get a drink with me?"

'Damn, just when I was about to escape...'

"Um, I'm sorry Botan, but I can't. I'm going to pick up my friends, then we're going to get my girlfriend and our other friends at her school, then to pick up her cousins at their school. I really have no time to get a drink... Besides, Usako might think I was cheating on her, and I wouldn't want that. I'd never cheat on her... I love her too much."

He smiled and waved as he walked out the door, sighing with relief as he got around the corner.

'Ooohh!! No one says no to me! I'd better see what this girl is like, for him to turn ME down!' She waited a moment, then followed him.

'Oh come on, I hope all the girls in this dimension aren't this pushy...' He took out his communicator and whispered into it. "Someone help, this girl in my class has decided she wants me as a boyfriend and she won't leave me alone. She's following me, I think we had better walk to the high school. It's only about a block." The answers to the affirmative came through clearly, and the Seasonals met Mamoru at the front of the school, then they headed to the high school.

'He's going to the high school? Don't tell me his girlfriend is that much younger...' Botan thought as she followed them. 'Those other girls are all our age, and pretty, but he's not looking at them like that, and that one with the black hair is holding the other guys' hand...' She stopped thinking when she heard something the other man said.

"Your Majes-- I mean, Mamoru, I wanted to thank you for the school supplies you surprised us with earlier. They all fit our personalities so well."

This guy was cute, but not as cute as Mamoru, in Botan's opinion. 'Wait a minute... 'Your Majesty'? Something else is going on here. Something I don't know about... Not yet anyway.'

"Well, Kurohyou, it's my job to know what my friends like. I just hope Chibi-Usa and Hotaru liked theirs as much. I didn't get a chance to talk to them. All of the others liked theirs a lot. Look, there's the school. Who is going to call Hercule for the limos back to his house, do you know? Oh well, I guess I'll do it..." He took out a cell phone and called, then hung up as they got to the school gates to see everyone waiting for them.

'HERCULE??!!! They know him??' Botan's thoughts were interrupted by a voice again, this time a female one.

"Mamo-chan!" A pretty blonde girl with a weird-make that very weird- hairdo ran at the man Botan had set her sites on, and was caught up in a hug/kiss. Botan steamed as she heard Mamoru talk to her in the voice she wished he would talk to her in. "Hello Usako. How was your day?"

"Oh, you know, boring without you there. It was fun to watch Mako-chan beat all the guys in the karate class though... Did you call Hercule?"

"Yup, just now. Are Gohan and Videl coming with us?"

"Sorry Mamoru, but I won't be joining you. I've got rounds to do, you know, saving the city and all that. Gohan, wanna come with?" She had heard the conversation over the wristwatches that doubled as communicators and didn't want to slip up again.

"Sure Videl. See you guys back at home."

"Bye Gohan!!" Was heard from all of the people gathered around Mamoru.

"Come on everyone, we need to get back to Hercules', and to pick up the kids." Usagi's voice was raised a bit at the beginning, but lowered because everyone was listening by the time she was done talking. "Come on Princess, let's go." Mamoru wrapped his arm around the girl and took her bag automatically, as if used to doing so. They all walked toward the parking lot, where two limos had just pulled up.
'Why did they all automatically listen to her?' Botan continued to follow them, knowing where Hercules' house was. 'And why did he call her Princess? This is very curious.'
The occupants of the limos watched out the darkened windows to see Mamoru's stalker following, not even trying to hide. "She's persistent, isn't she?" Usagi said quietly. "Well, she won't get you that easily. All right, here's the plan... When we get to Hercules', we'll sic his guards on him. Tomorrow, when you pick me up from school, everybody else will leave us alone near a restaurant..." When she finished telling everyone her idea, they were all grinning, and some were on the verge of laughter. Botan watched from the street as the limo pulled up in front of the middle school where Hotaru and Chibi-Usa were, (on the way to Hercules' house...) let Mamoru, Usagi, Haruka and Michiru get out, then pulled away to park. A few minutes later school let out, and the two young Senshi came running outside to hug their respective parents.
"Haruka-papa! Michiru-mama! Chibi-Usa and I had so much fun today, and we made a lot of new friends!" Said the girl with purple-tinted black hair.
The pink-haired wonder agreed. "Yeah, I like it a lot here. I miss my friends back home a little, but I know we'll see them again in a few years, so I'm okay... So, Mommy, Daddy, how was your day? Did you have as much fun as we did?" 'Uh oh, I hope Botan didn't hear that...' Mamoru thought as Usagi answered Chibi-Usa's question.
'Mommy and Daddy? Maybe they've been playing house...' She watched as they walked to the day care center across the street.
"I'm glad that the schools were so close together. I don't know what I would have done if I didn't know these three would be nearby." Usagi's voice came across loud and clear. "Well, at least I know that Chibi-Chibi is very close to Chibi-Usa and Hotaru, and that they will be able to protect her if anything happens. Can't let anything happen to that cutie, now can we? Galaxia and Kakyuu did leave her with us believing they would be safe..." She mentally grinned at the fun she was having. 'That girl must be getting very confused. Okay, enough play time.' She walked into the day care, leaving Mamoru to keep the others company and flag down the limos, and signed Chibi-Chibi out. The red-haired little girl smiled and held Usagi's hair as they walked, like always. They loaded into the limos again and were at Hercules' house in no time.
Usagi rang the doorbell and walked inside when the butler answered, holding her finger to her lips to quiet Hercule, who had been about to greet them in his loud voice. She whispered to him. "There's a girl following us because she's got a crush on Mamoru... do you have any guard dogs or anything to chase her away?"
He laughed quietly and nodded, then greeted everyone. "Uh hi kids... What took you guys so long to get here?"
Mamoru smiled and wrapped an arm around Usagi. "Us older kids walked to the high school to pick up the younger ones, since its such a beautiful day, and we forgot to call the limos until we got there. So, it took a bit longer to get here."
"Oh, next time call sooner, or just let me know now what time you guys get out of class, and I'll have the cars waiting for you there on the days you tell me." While he was talking, he pulled out a special radio and pressed the Intruder button, then he walked away a bit and told the guards quietly to be gentle, it was just a fan.
"That's really nice of you, Mr. Hercule, thank you." Ami spoke up and smiled at the look in everyone's eyes and got an idea. "I'm hungry, I haven't had anything since lunch. What say we go to the kitchen and get a snack?" Then she mouthed "We can watch from the windows."
"Now that you mentioned it, I'm famished. Let's go!" Deanna grinned maliciously and looked at Hercule. "One thing first... where is the kitchen?" So everyone followed him to the kitchen down the hall and looked out the huge windows to see the guards approach the girl who was searching the windows. Just as she reached the kitchen window and saw everyone watching, she realized she'd been found out, and screamed when she heard the shouts from the guards. With one look back at the window, which showed everyone waving at her, she ran away.
Back inside, everyone was laughing hysterically. When everyone calmed down, Usagi spoke her mind. "Well, that shows that people shouldn't spy, even if it is to find out who this gorgeous guy's girlfriend is." Usagi smiled as the guy in question blushed and looked away, which made everyone start laughing again.
They all left via the roof and flew back to the Son house, and landed in the yard where Goku and ChiChi were already waiting. "So, how was everyone's day?" The chorus of 'Great's that greeted that question made Goku smile. "Okay then. Everybody ready to train?"
So they all sat down and worked on their energy control for a while, no one falling when Videl and Gohan got there this time, about half an hour later. "Wow, they've gotten better in such a short amount of time..." Videl said with a bit of awe in her voice. "It took me weeks to get as far as they have in a few days.
"Well, they are experienced fighters, so they are probably concentrating on learning as fast as possible so that they can train using these abilities sooner and get stronger faster... Remember, their world will be in danger soon." Gohan smiled slightly. "Who knows, maybe we'll get to help them. It's been a while since I've had a good fight..."

The next week passed the same way, but without Mamoru's stalker problems, since Botan had given up after being chased by the guards. Everyone was flying with ease by Friday.
Saeko, Akira, Naoko, and Tamakazu rested since they were out of training for the moment, and concentrated on fun more than work. They went shopping in the city with those of the adults who didn't work, saw shows, and went to carnivals. But they had decided to start their traning again Sunday, so they would make sure to rest until then.