Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / Ronin Warriors Fan Fiction ❯ Upstaged ❯ "My Will" ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Disclaimer: Do I look like I frikkin' own YYH, SM, or….. The other anime that I can't tell you what it is yet (Hint: anyone who has watched Toonami for the past four years and I mean WATCHED it would be able to guess. `nother hint: the main character has a pet white Tiger.)

Just a reminder:

~Blah~ = action

"Blah" = talking

`Blah' = thoughts

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ = scene change

"Upstaged"

________________________________________________________________ ________

A distant shimmer of sun light hit deep brown eyes, waking their owner rather…. Yusuke-ish (Just imagine Yusuke in the morning only in the middle of a rainforest, without the rain.). The sun was just peaking over the trees and by looking around it was clear he was the first up (Oh my God!!! Yusuke the first to be awake?!?! Hell must have frozen over!! ~Faints~ )

He yawned and started to get up when he heard leaves rustling behind him. Sensing it was not an evil youki he pretended to be asleep and out of the bushes came: `Li!! What's she doing out there this early?' The said female companion sat down on a pillow if moss and propped herself up on a very, very tall tree, with a long sigh. "It shouldn't be that much longer before we can save her. But if we fail Emily and the twins will never be born." Yusuke chose this exact moment to make himself known, "Yeah I hate "What ifs!" But why don't you explain that last comment."

Li panicked, there's no better word for it. It was obvious she was hiding something big, something important and Yusuke wanted to know what it was. Li's eyes finally fell on Kuwabara and a spark went through them, "Uh can't right now, your friend's awake, maybe later." Yusuke turned to see sleeping un-beauty "sawing away on the nearest log." By the time he turned back all he saw of Li was the imprint she left in the moss.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yusuke sat on the ground below her with the longest pout on his face while Li sat panting in the high branches of `her' tree.

A shadow fell above her, blocking out the sun. Li turned to see the tall figure of her best friend outlined by the sun's morning rays. "Am I enough help or," she motioned over her shoulder to two other girls sitting in the shadows "do you want them too?"

The taller of the two girls was a knockout blond. Her hair fell to her knees and grayish-blue eyes enhanced her giant smile and Tokyo High School uniform.

Her companion was shorter by centimeters. Her hair and eyes were the same deep Persian blue and she bore the red clothing of a Miko of the futile era.

The later stood up and grinned, "Alisa Ran. I always thought you could handle a case like this and not have to draw in two people that aren't even Tantei." "Oh shut up Aidrean!!" Li retorted, "I remember quite well having to help you round up Yoma!!" Aidrean shrugged, "It doesn't matter now. But what does is that we have to rescue Kaa-san, before she never becomes my mother."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Boards cricked and rats could be heard scurrying through the dark tower. The emperors sat in the center of the room, her dark hair falling into her eyes. White streams, full of tears, flowed freely down her pale cheeks. Her generals had tried to protect her, and she had fought to the end of her power but her captors had been so strong. A decision was made in her mind at that moment and she dried her eyes. No matter what happened to her she would show no weakness, proving that she was not the weak-link in her kingdom. A smile even came to her face and she began to sing.

Sotto mezameru (Quietly awakening…)

Hakanai omoi zutto (I always, always wish)

Donna toki demo negau yo (that these fleeting thoughts)

Anata ni todoku you ni to…. (would reach you….)

"Ato sukoshi" to yuu kyori ga (Unable to forward across "just a)

fumidasenakute (little more" distance)

itsumo me no mae wa tozasaete-ita (The way I see before me is)

no (always blocked. Every time the days I want to see you )

aitai aenai hibi wo kasaneru tabi ni (but can't pile up)

tsuyoi tokimeki wa setsunasa ni (My strong heartbeat turns)

naru yo (into heartbreak)

moshimo eien to yuu mono ga aru (If there is such a thing as)

nara ("eternity," I want to belive, even if I have to take)

toomawari shite demo shinjiti mitai (the long way)

"bukiyou dakara KIZUtsuku koto mo (Although I know I've been)

aru" to (hurt before because I'm clumsy)

wakatte mo tomaranai mou dare ni (I won't stop; I won't give in)

mo makenai (to anyone)

anata no koto omou (I think of you)

sore dake de namida ga (and that alone is enough)

ima afuredashite kuru yo (to make the tears start to flow now)

hakanai omoi zutto (I wish, always wish)

Donna toki demo negau yo (that these fleeting thoughts)

Anata ni todoku you ni to…. (would reach you….)

Tsuyogaru koto dake shiri-sugite- (I've known all too well about)

Ita watashi (pretending to be strong.)

Dakedo ano toki kara mayyoi wa (But since then, my doubts)

Kieta yo (have vanished)

anata no koto omou (I think of you)

sore dake de kokoro ga (and I feel that alone is enough)

tsuyoku nareru ki ga suru yo (to make my heart grow stronger.)

hakanai omoi zutto (I wish, always wish)

Donna toki demo negau yo (that these fleeting thoughts)

Anata ni todoku you ni to…. (would reach you….)

anata no koto omou (I think of you)

sore dake de namida ga (and that alone is enough)

ima afuredashite kuru yo (to make the tears start to flow now)

tookute koe ga todokanai dakedo (My distant voice can't reach)

itsuke wa (you now, but so that someday)

kanaarazu todoku you ni (it definitely will….)

shinjite la la la la la la… (Believe la la la la la la…)

shinjite la la la la la la… (Believe la la la la la la…)

shinjite la la la la la la… (Believe la la la la la la…)

She sighed, and a single tear hit the floor, "Please my love, please find me soon."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

KB: ……………….. Well? How was it? I'll leave it as a cliffhanger who all these people are. But I will tell you that I don't own the song, it's "My Will" the first end song to Inu Yasha. And those of you who love anime as much as I do please don't flame me for leaving out one of the verses. It's past midnight and my eyes are starting to glue together.