Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Red And Blue ❯ Prologue aka The Betrayal ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
I’ve been watching the Yu Yu Hakusho anime, on Animex no less, when another idea came to me. I just had to type it out. And you guys know my preference, so this is an Ami-centric fic. A not-so-usual betrayal fic.

Pairings: Ami/Kurama
Hotaru/Hiei
Setsuna/Koenma (teenage one)

Disclaimer: I own nothing, except this plot.

Basic Summary: The Senshi fight evil that threaten their future right? Well, what if this time round, the threat comes from within? Between Crystal Tokyo and friendship, Sailor Moon chooses her perfect future and turns the Senshi, well most of them anyway, against Icy aka Ami.

Note: OOC-ness is expected.

Prologue aka The Betrayal

********************************************************* **********************************

Both Hiei and the Masked Fighter were trapped inside a powerful forcefield by a redhead enchantress who was working for Team Masho, and disguised as a nurse.

“Where’s Icy when you need her?” Kurama muttered.

A single ice shot hit the unsuspecting ‘nurse’ and she was immediately turned into an ice statue. The forcefield was dispelled instantly.

“You called, Red?” Icy remarked, smirking.

“About time, onna.” Hiei retorted, a hint of amusement in his voice.

“Yo Frostbite, what happened?” Yusuke asked, coming towards the ice demoness.

“It isn’t like you to drop in during this time of the day.” he noted.

“Those frinking ‘righteous’ Senshi finally turned against me; never mind the darn fact that I risked my life to protect the so-called ‘Moon Princess’.” the nine-tailed ice fox in disguise spat.

“This sucks.” Yusuke nodded in sympathy for his ex-partner.

“What happened, Blue?” Kurama asked, concern for his mate.

“Mars found out about my ‘other’ identity and rattled it off to the girls. Our dear ‘Moon Princess’ saw me as a threat to her ‘perfect future’ and wanted me eliminated. Uranus would have killed me if not for Pluto. Righteous my foot! They just couldn’t accept the darn fact that I’m different. Talk about discrimination.” Icy spat.

Kurama winced.

********************************************************** *********************************

Meanwhile, back at Rei’s Shrine…

“Does it matter if Ami-chan’s different?” Hotaru shouted furiously at the rest of the Senshi.

“Yes.” Usagi remarked coolly, her Neo-Queen Serenity personnel coming forth. “The Ginzuishou says she posts a threat to Crystal Tokyo and I cannot let it happen.”

The rest of the Inners nodded in agreement.

“She is a demoness, Hotaru. And it is our duty to see all evil eliminated.” Rei added.

“If the world knows we have a demoness within our ranks, what will they think?” Haruka reasoned.

“Haruka-papa, Michiru-mama, you too?” Hotaru questioned in disbelief.

“If you stand by the demoness’ side Saturn, then we have no choice but to eliminate you as well.” Minako replied, standing up and readying her henshin pen.

Makoto and Rei nodded in agreement as they stood up, her henshin pens in hand.

“Choose Saturn.” Usagi said.

Hot tears flowing freely from her eyes, Hotaru shook her head and ran out of the temple.

“Don’t go after her.” Usagi stopped the two Outer Senshi. “It is obvious that Saturn has betrayed our noble cause.”

Hotaru ran away from the Senshi meeting, rivulets of tears streaming down her face.

“Do not cry, Hotaru.” Setsuna consoled the distressed Death Senshi when the younger girl arrived back home.

“People fear what they do not understand. You, on the other hand, know what Ami-san is going through.” the Time Senshi added.

“Can I go to where Ami-nee is, Setsuna-mama?” Hotaru begged, bringing out the puppy-dog eyes.

The Time Senshi smiled as she waved her Time Rod and a portal appeared behind them and the two Senshi disappeared into it.

************************************************************** ***************************

SailorStar9: And another fic of mine begins. Read and review.