Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ (do i have to title it?) ❯ 1 ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Should I tell her? I thought softly in my own head. what would she do? what would she say? she doesnt feel the same, I know that. to think that would only lead me into a rivoting chaos of dissapointment. I am in enough pain as it is, I have been since i met her. I know i dont want to lose the friendship we have, its all that keeps me alive lately.
"minako, whats wrong?" I heard Rei's angel voice inquire, interupting my thoughts.
"nothing is wrong, what makes you ask?"
"Kitten, dont play games with me... i know when something is bugging you."
"oh really?"
"your never this quiet."
"well nothing is wrong." I said with a reassuring smile.
"I know something is up Mina, what is it!"gave into the swirling abyss that was her beautiful violet eyes.It overpowered me and broke down my defences as it had been since the day I met this firey goddess.
"okay you are right. something is bothering me, but i cant tell you." I said quietly, keeping my eyes downcast.
"aww Kitten, you can tell me anything." she said wrapping her arms around me tightly, pulling me close. she twirled her fingers through my hair. tears filled my eyes.
"you would hate me...." immeadeatly she cupped my face in her hands and pulled me close.
"I would never hate you!" her eyes shone with tears, "how could you ever think that?"
"because...you would."
"Mina I am always here for you!" the tears in my eyes poured rivers down my cheeks.
"Rei... I.. I .. I am a lesbain!" the words shot out of my mouth before I had a clue what i said. I hid my face in her shoulder and sobbed.
"w-w-what?"sobbed harder.
"what made you think that?"stayed silent.again she cupped my face in her hands and brought my face to hers. she was so close i could feel her soft warm breath on my face. her fingers slowly carressed my cheeks. it made my skin tingle.it sent shivers up my spine. she was so close i could see the small space between her two lips. our noses were almost touching. i didnt know where i was anymore, i was lost in her eyes. i leaned forward and pressed my lips to hers and massaged our lips together. to my surprise she kissed me back. slowly our kissing became more intense, more demanding, more urgent. i could feel myself moaning softly in her mouth. this wasnt enough, i wanted more. i probbed her lips with my tongue, begging her to let me in. her lips parted and her tongue met mine. our tongues intertwined and thrusted against each other. her hands were searching my body sending shivers down my spine. she broke off the kiss softly and once again i hid myself in her shoulder.
"mina, you silly little..." she pulled me away from her shoulder again. i tried to hide my eyes from her.
"mina look at me!"reluctantly looked into her eyes.
"do you want to be with me? is that what you are saying?"
"yes, Rei please please please dont hate me!" I pleaded pathetically
"shh..." she whispered softly, putting a finger to my lips, "i told you i wouldnt hate you..." i blinked back tears.
"in fact i have wanted you to say that for a long time." she continued.
"r-r-r-really?" i stammered.
"yes..."
"your joking..." i whispered softly, willing myself to the inevitable. Rei grabbed me forcefully and assulted me with her lips. she bit sucked and licked my bottom and upper lips until she was finally satisfied that i understood.
"I love you Mina..."gazed into her eyes, beleiving every word, "I love you too."