Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ ~Promise~ ❯ ~Promise~ ( One-Shot )

[ A - All Readers ]

Promise

By: rain

It was under the serene-breeze moon lit paradise that I have seen such an angelic face. Destined to protect thy crystal shine with everything. With thy pure heart unexpectedly, just below the firefly stars floating in this wide, blue sky I met a little girl…with the dream…a dream that I was searching for…

How could I just be so lucky that no words could even set any proper adjective to describe this inside of me…everything in this galaxy was found in the spark of your little, wide cherry eyes that told me, here I am…I found the place where I should be…

And we played all together all night and day. Watching your tiny precious lips make the curve and hear your sweet laughs as we run towards the race. Bare-footed we walked under the sand-colored light breeze as the setting sun dissolves in the dear scene. And your long bright pink hair swifts through teasing my face and I reach out my hand trailing, feeling like some wind-powered guy to hold you and swift you up with me as I joined your laughters and tears.

I could perfectly taste the charming but passionate trail of your humanity bond within this… the very first time I held those precious soft skin… the very first time I held your hands…As I run after you, your scent drifts through making the water tides raised with envy. The child-like figure of a lady I am playing with gives me this incredibly sweet feeling of a newly born sunrise…my only hope…

The water reflected your immaculate soul. The only time I felt so happy knowing you're beside me, I look into your eyes I smile every time…

I ask you,

"Can I play with you until the suns sets tomorrow?"

"I will play with you until the 100th setting of the sun…" you smiled.

And I smile as you run again telling me to catch after you and when I loose, I need to get you the crimson flowers you want over the hill and of course, I want to loose, to give and show you I can do so many things if you just wished…

We were here, I felt as if it was a century. It felt like days were oceans to carry and then one day

"Helios, this is the 99th day…"

"Chibyusa…"

I didn't know what to say.

God help me.

I knelt down and took your hand and kissed them when you untied one of your ribbons and blew a kiss and you gave it to me

I closed my eyes and when I opened them, the source, my only source was already gone…I am alone once again…

And you are…

A dream?

A dream that lost my grasp like a feather blowing in the wind…

One day, we will…

If I have to search the whole world over and over again just to see you… I will…

Find you…

That's a promise…