Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ A Challenge ❯ Acceptance with Grace ( Chapter 2 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]
"What is your name?" Hotaru asked. She surely didn't know whether or not to trust these people, but she didn't think she could. At least not the man with the black hair.

"I am Vegeta. And you, are Hotaru. This here," Vegeta said, gesturing to the boy with the purple hair, "Is Trunks. I take it you want a challenge? That's what you said... Well, you can train like a saiyan..."

//She definitely has the build, and she has the spirit, as well as the experience. I don't think it would be hard to train her. Trunks can help me, and if he's smart, maybe he'll finally fall in love. He needs someone... // Vegeta thought. Although it was not to his knowledge, Hotaru heard everything, just as he and Trunks had heard her silent plea. Laughing to herself, Hotaru kept it a secret that she was equal to them.

// What am I going to do?! I don't want to train with a really hott girl around my age, who's probably better than me at what I do.... Damn, I thought this was gonna be a good start for me! // Obviously startled at her power level when she was powered down, Trunks tensed up around her. "So, do you think you'll be training like us?" he asked her. "Like a saiyan?" Hotaru asked. Vegeta nodded, and Hotaru smiled. "I accept your challenge. And I will rise to your standards." Hotaru declared with confidence.

------------------------------------------------------ ----------------------------------------------------------

sorry so short, but i have alot to do, and this is, after all, only her acceptance....