Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ A change of Serenity ❯ chap 16 ( Chapter 16 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]
chap 16
"i'll let you keep the baby I don't think the Tsukino's would know what to do with a newborn Serenity I mean Morgan whered you come up with the name Morgan?"
Makoto shrugs "it just sounded pretty"
Ami hasn't got over the part that they are allowed to keep the baby tears slide down her cheeks as she falls to the floor "arigato Luna arigato"
Makoto smiles "Luna Sensei I wanted to ask you do you want to live with us so you will have part in her up bringing"
Luna looks up "you mean I'll have the chance to be near her"
Ami looks at Makoto and sighs "hai I susspose so but there are rules to this"
"such as?"
"rule 1 no telling her who she used to be sailor moon the princess or Usagi"
Luna nods "okay and the other rules?"
"rule two under no circumtances are you to tell Morgan we used to be her best friends"
Luna nods
"the final rule is no telling her the tsukinos used to be her parents"
"demo they'll want to see her"
"Makoto and I will deal with that do you understand the rules?" asks Ami still slightly ticked off
Luna nods "hai I do demo can I still talk to her?"
Ami looks at Makoto who nods "hai you can still talk to her"
Luna smiles at the girls
Makoto and Ami smile back Rei climbs up off the floor "so what did I miss"
Makoto looks at Rei "hey Rei chan glad your up theres somthing I need to ask you"
Rei smiles "what is it Mako chan?"
Makoto looks to Rei "Rei chan you were Usagi's best friend and we would be honored if you would be Morgan's god mother"
Rei looks surprised "but I was always mean to Usagi and I called her odango atama..."
Makoto smiles "but you did care for her?"
Rei nods wiping away a tear "hai"
"then will you accept?"
Rei smiles "hai"
Minako starts to get up set "nani what about me...?"
Makoto smiles and laughs "what do you think Ami?"
Ami looks at Minako "I think she should be Morgan's auntie"
Minako looks happy at that prospect "honto?"
Ami nods
"SUGOI!" cries Minako
Ami and Makoto smile at Minako's antics Ami wraps an arm around Makoto "hey Mako chan?"
Makoto looks at Ami "hai koi?"
"i'm really happy" sighs Ami
Makoto smiles "I'm glad Ami"
Later that day
Makoto pulls off her shirt and hisses in mild discomfort
"Nani whats wrong"
"I don't know my breasts hurt"
Ami looks up "Maybe we should go and check out somebooks on pregnany ne?"
Makoto nods "hai lets do that but first we need to go pick up Luna and her stuff from the Tsukino's house"
Ami smiles "you going to tell them?"
Makoto hessitates then nods
"why"
"they have a right to know Ami chan"
"do you want them to bea part of her life?"
Makoto sighs then shakes her head
"why not Mako chan?"
Makoto smiles weakly "i'm afraid they might slip up and tell her who she used to be"
Ami considers this "your right they might"
Makoto places a hand on her still flat stomach "your going to be very loved baby"
Ami smiles "why do I have a feeling that your going to be one of those mothers that talks to her stomach through out the pregnancy?"
"why do I have the feeling your going to be one of those fathers that kisses the mother's stomach through out the pregnancy?"
Ami blushes and nods "most likly beacuse I plan to do that"
"i'll admit to be one thats going to talk to the baby then" says Makoto as she smiles
Ami bends down and kisses Makoto's stomach
"Ami chan are you ready to go get Luna?"
"hai demo what for?"
"we told Luna she could be part of Morgan's life remember besides she has to be lonely without Usagi ne?
"hai hai"
"so to the tsukinos and then to the library right?"
"hai Mako chan lets go"
Makoto wraps a arm around Ami and yells out "WE'RE GOING NOW"
"I KNOW!" yells Seiko, Ami picks up her stuff and starts heading out
Ami and Makoto head to the Tsukinos and knocks
"Hi Ami and Makoto" said Ms. Tsukino in a sad voice
Makoto and Ami bow "we came to get Luna"
"LUNA!" She called for the feline
"Yes Ms. Tsukino" Luna yelled back
"You have company" Is still confused about the whole talking cat thing
"ano may we come in we have some news to tell you..." asked Makoto
"Hai Come in"Ms. Tsukino said sadly
Makoto and Ami come in and sit down waiting for Luna "Mrs. Tsukino Ami and I have some news to tell you"
Luna walks in
"and what is this news?" asks Ms. Tsukino
"Ami and I are going to have a baby"
Ms. Tsukino jumps 5 feet in the air hitting her head on the ceiling "NANNNNIIIII!"
"yeah were going to have a baby i'm two weeks pregnant" Makoto says
"well whos the father? Your only 14"
"I.....Am" said Ami
"B..b..bu...but your...A...GIRL!"
"So?"
"Your a girl and girls cant make girls pregnant"
"ano..." starts Makoto
"I want Ami to explain this to me Makoto so please keep out of this for a moment"
"Yes I am a girl and your right Girls cant make girls pregnant"
"so your telling me that your a guy?"
"IIE IIE"
"Than what are you Let me see whats under that skirt"
"HELL NO HENTAI!!!!"
"ano..." says Makoto "I can explain"
Ami lifts up her skirt and pulls down her panties "THERE YOU GO HENTAI I AM A GIRL!" she looks at Makoto "I dont want her near OUR daughter"
"hai" Makoto says in meak voice still staring in shock
Ami notices Makoto staring and notices her drooling "ummm Makoto your drooling"
Mr. Tsukino and Shingo walk in from playing baseball
"ano Ami chan.... look behind you..."
at this point all Mr. Tsukino and Shingo can see is Ami's butt. When she turns around she gives them a full frontal view. They both just stare and Ami sweat drops
"PUT YOUR FUCKING CLOTHESBACK ON AMI"
Ami is to embarrased to move and just slowly puts her skirt and panties on
Makoto clears her throat "oy maybe we should tell them the truth..." Makoto is thinking in the back of her mind If Ami is so smart why did she make such a dumb move......
"Hai Hai" Ami says now fully clothed
Shingo now has an image in his mind that he will NEVER forget
Makoto decides to tell the truth "you see after Usagi died she started to share a body with Ami"
"and why werent we told of this?" says Mr. Tsukino as Ms. Tsukino is dragging Shingo's dazed body to the couch
"it only lasted two weeks and we we're more afraid that Ami was going to lose herself so we only told Dr. Mizuno Ami's idea anyways one day when Ami was transformed Usagi just disapeared"
End chapter 16
Usa hits Rio over the head "baka you gave Shingo the best gift in the world
"WhAT DID I DO!!!!!!!!" thinks for a moment "Gift what gift?"

at this point all Mr. Tsukino and Shingo can see is Ami's butt. When she turns around she gives them a full frontal view.

That fucking gift Shingo has a crush on Ami
"I didnt know"
"hope Makoto doesn't kill you
"But how could she kill me?"
Sailor Jupitor hopes out of the computer screen "THIS IS HOW!"
she starts slicing him up into little pieces with Hotaru's scythe
"gomen Jupiter Sama it wasn't my idea" says Usa bowing
"It's ok Usa chan your not the first one to have a Baka boyfriend"
"er thanks" turns to viewers "while I glue Rio back together please read the next chapter see you"