Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ A Guarded Twin ❯ In The Beginning... ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

AN: Inu-channie here. In case you're wondering this is a joint fic between me and a friend of mine, Angel Entrinity, over on ASMR but we've moved, as you can see. Hope you enjoy the story :D (btw I'm Lady :D)
 
*****
 
Lady: Hello everybody! Welcome to A Guarded Twin!
Trin: Why am I the evil one?
Lady: Sssh! (Because, you are evil) *grins*
Trin: *hides knife* nuh uh
Blair: You are so
Lady: I'm agreeing with the fire hazard!
Trin: Bite me Blair!
Blair: Where and how hard?
Lady: ummmm…… *backs away slowly* You're both nuts! *Runs away*
Blair: ummm hehe… we will fight bout this later Trin….
Trin: *Runs off to find lady* Whatever….
**Lady's voice** You can't find me!!! Hehehehe… Any way while those two are fighting… This story does not in any way belong to Me or Trin…a little thing called “sharing” he he…
Trin: Lady!!!!!!!!! Where the he…*Blair hits Trin with a foam mallet* What the HELL WAS THAT FOR?!
Blair… Ummmmmmm *runs away as Trin turns around and starts chasing him with a spoon*
Lady: *sweat drop* Ignore them please?
 
*****
 
Prologue
 
*****
 
Entrinity stood overlooking the Silver Palace of the Moon beside her mother. Her long golden hair tied back in a half bun the rest cascading down her back in a golden waterfall. Her sapphire blue eyes sparkled happily as she spotted her twin sister, Serenity, running about with the inner princesses and soon-to-be-Senshi. Entrinity glanced up at her mother and sighed.
 
“Mother, this is ridiculous. May I please join the others now?” Entrinity spoke calmly, attempting to hide her boredom and hatred of having to go through royal protocol.
 
“Entrinity, I am quite sure the others will be fine without you for now. Right now you must finish with your training,” Queen Serenity spoke softly towards her daughter. Entrinity was the hotter headed of the twins: outspoken, demanding, headstrong. Hence, a force to be reckoned with. Queen Serenity and Entrinity had stopped seeing eye to eye and rarely got along since her mother decided that Entrinity was to go to Narcius, the dark planet, for mage training. With Entrinity and Serenity turning sixteen tomorrow and a royal ball to be held in honor of the twins' birthday, everything was happening all at once.
 
“Damn royal protocol mother! I am not doing this! I am sick of it! Six months preparation and not once have I been able to spend time with my family. You obviously do not see what this is doing to me. For now I am going to spend time with my sister and enjoy my last few days of `freedom' before I am forced to leave.” Entrinity huffed and walked past her mother down towards where the girls where playing. A rare look of distaste passed on Queen Serenity's features and she turned away to see preparations for the ball.
 
Entrinity passed through the smaller courtyard leading onto the main one. She stopped however when she felt an unnerving presence.
 
“You shouldn't be so cruel, Princess.” A deep voice came out from behind one of the many silver oak trees. Entrinity spun on her heel and looked about but saw no one. Just a voice. Carrying on warily she turned her back on the sapphire blue eyes, flames dancing in them as she sped away.
 
~~~~Shortly before the ball~~~~
 
“Sere, I can't believe mother is doing this to us! She's sending me to some unknown, undocumented planet for training, and she's hiring some dirty Terran to watch you!” Entrinity fumed as she paced back and forth in the large conjoining room between the twin's bedchambers.
 
“'Trinity, sister, calm down. It will not be that bad.” Serenity addressed her sister, calmly.
 
“How can you be so calm?” Entrinity demanded. “I am being shipped off, and you have some filthy male watching you!”
 
“The Terrans are not all filthy males, dear sister. Just because you hate the majority of males besides those few charming ones…” Serenity smiled.
 
“Charming? HA! If he so much as tou…” Entrinity was interrupted with a knock on the large oak doors. “WHAT!?”
 
“Princesses, the guests are beginning to arrive. Your mother wishes to see you in the ballroom, immediately.” Luna's voice came through the door.
 
“Yes Luna,” Serenity opened the door and followed Luna obediently while Entrinity just muttered and followed behind her sister. Upon entering the room, trumpets blared as the twins were announced. They greeted others with formality and protocol before Entrinity walked over to her mother.
 
“I am not staying for the celebration. I will have once dance and then I am afraid I am going to pack,” she growled.
 
“Fine, Entrinity. Be that way. But at least wish Serenity a happy birthday. I do not want her to be upset just because you are. You are pushing your boundaries `daughter'…just remember who I am.” Queen Serenity replied icily. Entrinity walked briskly over to where Serenity stood with the four inner princesses.
 
“Happy birthday Princess Entrinity,” princess Ami of Mercury stated coolly.
 
“Happy Birthday, Entrin!” Lita, princess of Jupiter smiled at her friend and charge.
 
“Trin! Happy Birthday!” shouted Mina, the golden blonde princess of Venus.
 
“Princess Entrinity, Happy Birthday, your highness,” Raye, the princess of Mars said icily. Entrinity glared at Ami and Raye not liking how they answered to her. Only they would know the longstanding rift between them…
 
“Happy birthday dear sister,” Serenity smiled at her twin. Melting at her twin's words, Entrinity smiled and hugged her sister.
 
“Happy birthday Sere. I hope you enjoy it and many more to come. I love you dear sister.” Entrinity wiped a tear from her face and left the group of girls. All shared a puzzled look upon their faces as Entrinity walked towards the staircase, blonde head low.
 
She would miss this place she thought as she ran her hands along the silent walls that spoke so many memories. One by one, she let them slip away, feeling cold and barren inside. No one would get close to her ever again.
 
“Trin? Are you alright?” She didn't expect anyone to follow, especially not a male. Entrinity turned to look and saw a handsome young man dressed all in black. He looked the type who wasn't invited. He extended a gloved hand to her and without thinking, took it. His deep sapphire eyes bored into hers and she felt like she knew this man.
 
“I am fine…who are you?” He took her into his arms and rocked her gently, calming her slightly.
 
“I'm…a friend. A friend who has come to help you get out of this mess. Tomorrow, come with me rather than to Narcius…you won't regret it.”
 
“We shall see…I must pack. I leave in the morning…” Entrinity replied dazed.
 
“See you tomorrow princess,” the man whispered, vanishing before her very eyes. Entrinity dumbly nodded, not knowing she was brainwashed.
 
~~~~Next morning~~~~
 
“I refuse to go mother! My life is here! There is no threat to the throne much less the universe so I cannot understand why I have to go!” Entrinity was adamant in her beliefs and that headstrong side of her was beginning to show.
 
“Because I am the queen and my word is law! How dare you talk back to me! Your sister would never dream of such a thing!” the queen replied. Something clicked in Entrinity's brain, something dark and in connection with that man last night.
 
“Always about her. Perfection. Beauty. Love. She has it all does she not? Does she know I am being sent away? Does she know how you are being a cruel hearted bitch-“
 
“Princess Entrinity!-“
 
“-Who does not give a damn about her eldest daughter? The true heir to the throne? It was always me. Not you, not your precious daughter, but me.” Entrinity's voice then took on a male's and her eyes burned red.
 
“Don't worry princess. She will know when she's deathly ill of the Blood Moon Virus. You must leave now.” Queen Serenity was shocked. Her daughter was obviously meddling in some sort of dark force and she couldn't allow this force to take over the Moon.
 
“Princess Entrinity Alexandria, I Queen Serenity, forbid you to have further contact with the Moon from this point forward. You are stripped of your rightful titles and I forbid you to make contact with Princess Serenity Aurora in any way at all.” Queen Serenity took a step back as rage filled her daughter's eyes.
 
“You better make damn sure I do not return, your majesty. Because when I do, you will wish you were never born. You may strip me of my title and ban me from this galaxy and time. But you Queen Serenity stand no chance against me. I will see my sister again whether she's dead or alive.” Entrinity hurried out of the room, half believing what she said and knowing half of it was true.
 
*****
 
The teleporter was already equipped with her possessions and Entrinity closed the door, locked it and made the little ship blast off. Her mind was a jumble and she fell to her knees crying.
 
“Help me,” she whispered.
 
“Let me help you.” It was that same man from last night. Entrinity didn't rise just kept crying as he placed his hands on her head and made her scream out with bloodcurdling pain.
 
*****
 
Trin: Why am I the evil one again?
Lady: You should be proud! Anyway please read and review and excuse our warped minds :D