Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ A Hidden Love, A Hidden Voice ❯ Prologue ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Serena is a seventeen year old girl who transfers from Juuban High to Crossroads High. Serena was a gorgeous girl with large cerulean blue eyes, and long blonde hair that reached almost to her knees. She changed her appearance as fast as she changed schools. She tied her long golden blonde hair in a bun and tucked it under a ratty old baseball cap that she almost never took off. Her wardrobe now consisted basically of all baggy t-shirts and jeans. She covered her face with a pair of large, thick taped-together glasses. At one time back at Juuban she was the prettiest, most popular sought after and kind girl, but that all changed the most tragic thing happened…

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ *~*~*

One day, Serena was driving to school, she slowed down as she was suddenly felt a wave of guilt wash over her. `Maybe I should've at least explained to Grant WHY I wouldn't go out with him.' She got out of her car, gathered her things for class and headed inside. As she was walking through the halls to her locker she noticed that the normally crowded noisy halls were eerily quite, and everyone was staring at her and whispering to one another. `Oh God! What did he say?!' Serena thought to herself as she hurried off to her first class.

When she was sitting in class she heard someone behind her whisper, "Did you hear? Serena, little miss innocent, isn't so innocent."

"What do you mean?"

"I heard that last night she broke up with Grant Raydon because he wouldn't do IT! She tried to take advantage of the poor hunk."

"No way?!"

"Way!"

Throughout the rest of the day things just worsen. Serena finally had enough and went to confront Grant. She found him laughing with his buddies at his locker.

"Grant. You and me. Talk. NOW!"

"I'll catch you guys later," he received slaps on the back and a couple of "See you's".

"What can I do for you, babyface?" he started to put his arm around her but she stopped him.

"You can start by NOT touching me, and telling me what exactly is going on,"

"Well being the guy I am I have to keep up my reputation as the perfect guy to date."

"So going being your ex-girlfriend's back and spreading rumors and making up lies does that?"

"No, not giving into needy girls does that," he said arrogantly.

"Here I felt guilty for breaking up with you and you go ahead and do this! I feel sorry for any girl that has to put up with you. How could you do that?! I broke up with you because of your puckering lips and your thinking that I was a piece of ass for your pleasure. You're an evil bastard who kept trying to force yourself on me!" she stated poking him in the chest to emphasize her point.

"Come on you like the attention. Now every guy in school wants you, BAD!"

"You make it sound like a good thing that you turned me into the school slut!"

"Hey! If you want to think of it that way then fine."

"That is what it is! I'm so sick of you and the shit I have to put up with around you everyday. I'm outta here and don't bother stopping me."

The day just got even worse after that. When Serena was leaving the school with all her stuff every girl was glaring at her and every guy was either trying to grab her ass or get her number. She made a decision then and there; she was leaving Juuban High for good.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ *~*~*