Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ A Whole New Life: Do I Know You? ❯ Chapter 20 ( Chapter 20 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Chapter 20

Chapter 20

Vegeta didn't know what was going on, but he knew that he had to get Captain Ginyu. He attacked him, giving it his all. Captain Ginyu did nothing to defend himself. While Goku was yelling for Vegeta to stop, Captain Ginyu was preparing to take Vegeta's body.

"Change Now!!" Captain Ginyu yelled. A beam came from his mouth and headed towards Vegeta. There was a frog hopping near Goku. He picked up the frog and threw it in front of the beam.

"What ... what happened?" Vegeta asked, very confused at what had just happened. Gohan, Goku, and Krillin began to laugh. "What just happened? Where's Captain Ginyu?"

"Take a look at that frog." Goku said, laughing. Vegeta walked over to the frog and looked at it. It was Captain Ginyu.

"Come back here." Vegeta said, as the frog hopped away.

"I think you finally found someone to pick on that's your size." Goku said still laughing.

"I would kill it, but I don't want to get frog guts on my nice clean boots." Vegeta said. He walked over to the still unconscious Usagi and picked her up. He was walking towards Freiza's ship.

"Where're you going Vegeta?" Krillin asked, scratching his head.

"Into the ship." He said. "Bring Kakarrot."

Gohan and Krillin picked up Goku and carried him inside. Vegeta led the way. He led them into a room with a rejuvenation tank.

"It's an older model, but it'll work. I kind of broke the new one." Vegeta said. "I'd say it wouldn't take more than an hour."

Vegeta laid Usagi down on the floor and prepared the tank for Goku. Goku opened his eyes and saw a tray with needles on it. He flipped out.

"I don't want a needle!" He yelled, spilling the contents of the tray all over the floor.

"You're not going to get a needle!" Vegeta barked. Goku calmed down a bit, and in a minute, was healing in the tank. After Vegeta put Goku in the tank, he turned to Gohan and Krillin. "You two could use some armor." He said, heading in the opposite direction.

They followed him, and he pulled out two sets of armor, like the kind he had when he fought them on Earth. He tossed the armor in front of them and they pulled it on.

"This is the armor I wore when I fought you on earth. It stretches to almost any size." Vegeta said.

"You know these don't look as nice as yours though." Krillin said.

"I care if you're in style or not!" Vegeta barked, something was obviously bothering him.

"I like my new armor." Gohan said. "It's easy to move, and stuff." He moved his arm up and down to prove it. While Gohan watched the Dragon Balls, Krillin went to get the password from the Eldest Namic. Vegeta went inside to take a nap. He sat down next to Usagi who was still unconscious. I will protect you, my Princess. He thought, kissing her on the cheek. He laid her back down and picked up a timer.

"I think 30 minutes will do. Then I'll be my old Super Saiyan self again." He said, leaning his back against the rejuvenation tank. He fell asleep immediately.

Meanwhile on the way to the Eldest Namic...

"Man, if Freiza found out I was flying solo, my goose would be cooked." Krillin said to himself, flying at full speed towards the Eldest Namic. All of a sudden, a power level was heading for him. It wasn't very big, but it was heading his way. He kept flying and soon he saw, Dande. A young Namic they had met when they saved him from Freiza. "Hey Dande!" Krillin called out. His body a silhouette in the sun. Dande's eyes lit up when he saw Krillin. He flew over to him and they headed back to Freiza's ship.

::Fin::