Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ A Whole New Life: The Return of the Black Moon Family ❯ Chapter 26 ( Chapter 26 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Chapter 26

Chapter 26

"I know you may not believe me now," Serenity said. "But one day, you'll know I was telling the truth." A white light surrounded Serenity and Wicked Lady, blocking out the evil Wiseman.

"What happened Mommy?" Wicked Lady asked, seeing a that she was standing in a palace. It wasn't the palace that ChibiUsa had grown up in though.

"This is the Moon Kingdom that I once lived in," Serenity said. The palace wasn't destroyed as it had once been. "This is where I grew up in my first life."

"It's beautiful." Wicked Lady said, the black moon disappeared off of her forehead.

"That is how I remember it," Serenity said. The scenery began to change. Wicked Lady looked around and saw that they were standing on a pile of rubble. "But this is as it looks now."

"What happened here?" The small voice said once again. It was the voice of a child, not of Wicked Lady.

"Queen Beryl destroyed it," Serenity said. "My mother saved me and my friends, but... gave her life doing so."

"That's so sad." The voice of the child said once again.

"Who said that?" Wicked Lady asked, looking around.

"It was me," The voice said. "I'm you. I was lost when you became Wicked Lady. I'm your spirit."

"My... my spirit?!?!" Wicked Lady questioned, looking at the child with pink hair and red eyes.

"Yes, you lost me when you became Wicked Lady the first time and I haven't been able to find you. I've been so alone since you drove me out," The girl said, her eyes to the ground. "I'm just a little girl. I can't survive out here on my own you know."

"Huh?" Wicked Lady said.

"You made me leave," The girl repeated. "I was so scared. I didn't want to leave, then you were more vulnerable. That's why you let Wiseman take over your mind. The one thing he can't do, is take over your heart and your spirit."

"Please..." Wicked Lady started. "I don't want to be alone anymore." She said with tears streaming down her face. She ran and picked up the little girl, crying into her shoulder. A white light began to pour out of the two girls. They were engulfed in the light and when it cleared, Princess ChibiUsa stood with her eyes closed and her head bowed. She wore the dress her mother had worn as the Princess and had real wing just like her mother.

"Princess ChibiUsa." Serenity said, her eyes rimmed with tears.

"Mommy?" The girl said, opening her eyes to see her mother, Queen Serenity. She ran to her mother's arms, hugging her tightly. "I'm sorry!" She cried, through her tears, not wanting to let her mother go.

"Usagi." A voice said behind the Queen.

"Who's there?!?!" Serenity demanded, spinning around to see her mother. "M... mother?" She stammered, seeing the woman with lavender hair standing behind her.

"Who's that, Mommy?" ChibiUsa asked, looking at the beautiful woman that stood behind her.

"That's my mother, the original Queen Serenity." Usagi said.

"She's my grandmother?" ChibiUsa asked, looking at the beautiful woman.

"That's right, ChibiUsa," Usagi's mother said. "I'm your grandmother. I brought you two here. I've been protecting you spirit since you lost it when you went to save your mother. I wanted to give you this." A small locket appeared in Queen Serenity's hand. It had a pink heart on it. "It will transform you into Sailor Chibi Moon."

"Sailor Chibi Moon?" ChibiUsa questioned, taking the locket from her hand. "How does it work?"

"You're just like your mother. Always asking questions." Queen Serenity said, looking at Usagi, who had started to blush. "Just say the words 'Moon Prism Power' and you will become Sailor Chibi Moon."

"Wow." ChibiUsa said, looking at the beautiful locket.

"I'm afraid you cannot stay here any longer, my dear." Queen Serenity said, looking at Usagi and ChibiUsa.

"I have a question, Mother," Usagi said, looking at her mother. "How could you bring us here? Piccolo destroyed the Moon."

"You restored it, my dear," Queen Serenity said. "You used your power to save you daughter. You restored your home, to show ChibiUsa the devastation of war."

"I didn't know I could do that." Usagi said.

"You are more powerful than I ever was," Queen Serenity said. "You have the most pure heart I've ever felt. It will bring you things that you never thought possible. You must leave now, my dear. We will meet again some day."

"Good-bye, Mother." Usagi whispered seeing the Moon Kingdom disappear. When the two opened their eyes, all they saw was black.

Diamond, Sapphire, Rubeus, and the 4 sisters

"Is Serenity dead yet?" Rebeus asked, looking bored. "I'd like to get on to conquering the Universe."

"We all would," Sapphire said, sitting next to Prisma. "It's boring just waiting for the fight to finish. We should be fighting too."

"Why fight when Mamoru is?" Prince Diamond said, turning his chair around to face the rest of them. "He's stronger than us, it will only take him. It's not necessary for us to fight."

"It wasn't much of a challenge against the rest of those Sailor brats, though," Rubeus said. "I thought they were Queens. Doesn't that mean that they're strong? I didn't even break a sweat when we fought them."

"We'll have fun when we conquer the rest of the Universe," Diamond said. "We'll watch the people of all the planets run in terror to get away from us. We will be feared."

"I guess that might be rewarding." Rubeus said, thinking of what it would be like to torture all of those people.

-Serenity and ChibiUsa-

"Are we on Earth?" ChibiUsa asked when they darkness slowly lit up.

"I.. I think so" Serenity said, looking around the dark room. "Where is everyone? I thought Wiseman would be here, or Prince Diamond."

"Do you think they'll come after us, Mommy?" ChibiUsa asked, she looked up at her mother with those big red eyes of her and grasped her hand tightly.

"I know they will, my dear," Serenity said. "The question is when?"

"Should I use that locket grandma gave me?" ChibiUsa asked, looking up at her mother.

"Hmm.. yes, you'll be stronger that way." Serenity said, also taking out her locket. "Cosmic Moon Crystal POWER!!" Serenity cried, holding the locket above her head. The ribbons surrounded her body, forming her fuku, her gloves, her shoes, her cape, and her staff. "Go on, say the words."

"Moon Prism POWER!!" ChibiUsa cried, holding the locket above her head. Ribbons surrounded ChibiUsa's body, forming her fuku. White gloves with pink at the elbows formed next, followed by pink boots with white trimming on the top. Next a pink skirt formed with a red bow on the back. Feathers appeared on her odangoes with a red ball at the bottom and her tiara, earrings, and necklace formed. She struck a pose and looked down at her outfit. "Wow!! I look like a real Sailor Scout!!" She cried.

"No time for that, dear!!" Sailor Cosmos cried. "We have to find Wiseman, it's going to take everything we have to defeat him!"

"I'm with you Mom, I mean, Sailor Cosmos." Sailor Chibi Moon cried out, following her mother through a doorway.

::Fin::