Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Altered Destinies! ❯ Secret of Tuxedo Kamen! Two ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Part Two

Rei looked over at her grandfather in disbelief, "What do you mean, you're transferring me to a public school?"

Grandpa sighed softly, "Rei, you've obviously fallen in with a bad influence at your school. The haircut, sneaking off at all hours, I fear you're becoming a juvenile delinquent."

"But..." Rei started to say, then stopped. `It's not like I can explain to him that I am secretly Tuxedo Kamen, anyway. I guess I'll just have to manage.' She sighed softly. "So when do I start?" Rei asked.

"You'll be starting tomorrow, I had your new uniforms delivered as well." He saw the pained expression on her face and said a little more gently, "It'll be all right, you'll see."

"Yes, Grandpa," she said resignedly.

The next morning, Rei saw something that cheered her up to no end. She made her way as quietly as she could, creeping up behind her and then she loudly exclaimed "Hey Meatball-head! How's it going?"

Usagi turned quickly, eyes wide, "What in the world are you doing here?"

Rei grinned at her "I'm attending here, as of today."

Usagi groaned, as Ami and Makoto looked on in amusement.

Rei smiled over to the two girls, bowing a bit "It's nice to see you again. You're Ami and Makoto, right?"

Ami smiled and offered her hand, "And you're Rei, the guide on our really interesting field trip. Do you have that happen there often?"

Rei laughed, "It was the first time, I promise."

Makoto looked over at Usagi, who was pointedly ignoring Rei, and smiled wryly. "You certainly can charm people, Rei," she pointed out with a smile.

Rei rolled her eyes, "I save my charm for when it's needed." Suddenly, Rei was struck by the memory of Sailor Moon. She had kissed her hand, and gazed intently into the beautiful girl's eyes. `Yeah, I used my charm, but how could I really be interested in a girl?' Rei mused.



They separated to attend their classes, Makoto walking by a very preturbed Usagi to their homeroom class. "I can't believe her!" Usagi growled angrily. "Who does that woman think she is, anyway?"

"I noticed you've been fuming about her ever since we visited the shrine last week," Makoto commented with a impish smile. "If I didn't know better," she teased, "I'd wonder if you didn't actually like her."

"Like her?!" Usagi exclaimed. "She is such a creep, there's no way I'd like her!" Makoto didn't say anything about that, just gave her a steady stare, and Usagi eventually conceded, "Her short black hair is kind of nice. And she does have a neat eye color. And she's in good shape." She saw the amused glance Makoto was giving her, and blurted out, "But she's so obnoxious!"

Makoto smiled and shrugged. "You could have said that about me before I met you," she pointed out reasonably, "and I'm sure everyone though Ami was just stuck up. You helped her with her shyness, maybe you can help Rei with her obnoxiousness."

Usagi sighed gently and said, reluctantly, "I'll think about it."

Makoto took that small victory and decided to change the subject, "So what happened to that cute little black cat you had? Luna? I haven't seen her around."

Usagi smiled like a bad little girl, leaned over and whispered in Makoto's ear.

"She's pregnant?!" Makoto gasped! "Aww! Can I have one of the kittens?"

Usagi was struck by the amount of trouble a cute, fluffy little kitten that could talk would cause. "Uhm, I promised first dibs on Luna's kittens to the owner of the male cat."



Luna sneezed, then promptly fell over from the sudden weight imbalance. Artemis quickly ran over to help, "Luna! Are you all right?"

"I'm fine," Luna sighed. She wobbled to her feet, adding "This is all your fault anyway."

"My fault?" Artemis protested indignantly.

"If I hadn't met you while I was in heat, this never would have happened!" Luna growled angrily.

Minako and Natsuna watched fondly as the two cats walked off, still bickering softly. "I do feel sort of sorry for her," Minako said. They were both in their terrycloth robes, having just finished a shared bath.

Natsuna chuckled softly, "I guess Usagi didn't know Luna was in heat when she brought her over the first time. It was so funny when we heard them in the bedroom!"

Minako imitated Luna's voice: "Yes, yes! Harder, harder! Oh, yes!" She grinned and shook her head. "I thought Usagi had found one of our naughty video's or something," Minako confessed.

Natsuna laughed, "And the look on Usagi's face when we walked in on them!" The two shared a good laugh over that.

"Any new police reports I should be aware of?" Minako asked as they sat down together on the living room couch. Natsuna leaned over and began to gently massage the young woman's shoulders, working the tense muscles and bringing a soft moan from her.

"An odd plant report. A woman was tending her garden when her rose bush apparently came to life and attacked her," Natsuna reported. "She pulled free and burned the thing before the police could respond."

"That's two," Minako said softly. "Once is just chance, two are a coincidence, three is enemy action." She shook her head, "Where is this coming from?"

"You can handle it," Natsuna said firmly. "I have great faith in you. Remember how easily you and Sailor Moon handled Queen Beryl?"

"She wasn't expecting a direct attack that early," Minako said dreamily, relaxing under the skillful massage. "We shattered the Negaforce chamber first and then combined our attacks against Beryl herself. It wasn't easy, but we did it." She moaned softly as Natsuna lightly brushed her breast, and looked up at her.

Natsuna smiled down at her, a sultry expression on her face as she boldly cupped Minako's breast. "You want to go... lie down for a bit?"

"Oh, yeah," a grinning Minako sighed happily, and the two ran for the bedroom like a couple of teenagers.

Later, Natsuna sighed happily and said "Before we got distracted, I was going to ask if there was any progress with Ami and Makoto."

"Not really," Minako sighed. "Makoto is much stronger than anybody her height and weight should be, and Ami is certainly a genius. But their senshi natures seem thoroughly blocked."

"What I don't get," Natsuna said thoughtfully, "is why the Negaverse didn't just kill you all, if they were able to strike so early."

"Someone, or something, prevented them from doing so," Minako said. She held up her hand before Natsuna could say anything, "And no, I can't say anything more. I'm sorry."

Natsuna pouted, but conceded the point. "I guess we have to get going," she sighed. "You have that modeling job, and I've got to get to work."

Minako lay on the bed and watched Natsuna dress with a silly smile on her face. She then got up and gently but thoroughly kissed Natsuna as she headed off. "Just something to remember me by," she whispered softly in Natsuna's ear. She watched with a smile as the chief of the Tokyo Police Department drove away.

`It's not that I couldn't tell her,' Minako admitted to herself, `it's just that I don't know much myself!' She had only just started out as Sailor V, a girl younger even than Usagi was now, when she encountered the mysterious senshi. The dark hared woman was tall, beautiful, and carried an large, odd looking staff.

"Sailor V, there are dark forces at work," she had said, her expression grave. "I and my allies will shield you and the other Inners when we can. But three potential allies of yours have already been harmed." She vowed in a firm voice, "They will not take the other." She turned and walked away, but over her shoulder she said "We will meet again."

"Who are you? Who are the Inners? What's going on?" Sailor V had shouted at her, but the woman had simply disappeared. She hadn't heard from her since, but what she had said made more and more sense over time.



Sailor Moon rolled away, barely avoiding being smothered by the large, green mass. "I can't believe I'm being attacked by grass!" she exclaimed indignantly. The plant monster, who looked like a large, moving rug tried to say something, but it came out fairly muffled. It gave up on talking and tried to smother her again.

Before it could bury her, a hand grabbed her by the collar and yanked her back. "Are you all right, Sailor Moon?" Tuxedo Kamen asked, an odd smile on her handsome face.

"This is so ridiculous," Sailor moon complained as Tuxedo Kamen took her into her arms and leapt away. The thing shuffled after them. "It just soaks up anything I do to it!" she said. `That feels good,' Usagi thought as she relaxed into Tuxedo Kamen's arms wrapped around her.

"What have you tried?" Tuxedo Kamen asked, secretly enjoying holding Sailor Moon's shapely form. `Yep, I'm definitely interested,' Rei admitted to herself.

Sailor moon listed quickly, "Tiara, Sword, Healing and my Scepter." At the inquiring look from Tuxedo Kamen, she elaborated "The Scepter's my big gun. It does a lot of collateral damage, so I don't use it much."

"It's still a plant, though," Tuxedo Kamen commented, landing and rolling them away from another attack. "What do plants hate?"

"Fire," Sailor Moon murmured softly. She quickly scanned the sports field, and noticed the gas main by the nearby gymnasium. "I'm going to lure it over there," she said quietly. "I want you to turn on the gas and set it off once moss-boy over there is near enough."

"Can you get clear in time?" Tuxedo Kamen asked, concern obvious in her voice.

Sailor Moon smiled at her gently. "I've been through worse," she reassured her. Sailor Moon stepped close to Tuxedo Kamen, and gently kissed the surprised heroine. "For luck," Sailor Moon said quietly.

Tuxedo Kamen stood frozen a moment, then moved, running to the gas main even as Sailor Moon led the shuffling plant monster on a chase around the field. She turned the valves and released the gas, leaping up out of sight, her sword blade ready.

"Hey ugly!" Sailor Moon yelled and then added, "Your mother has root rot!" The creature may not have grasped the exact meaning, but the insult was clear. It tried to roar, and shuffled towards her faster. She led it right to the gas main, and Tuxedo Kamen generated a spark to ignite the leaking gas!

Sailor Moon caught the edge of the fireball, even as the creature exploded into flames. It staggered into a ever decreasing circle, crumbling into a odd gray ash. "Sailor Moon!" Tuxedo Kamen yelled worriedly and went running to her fallen figure. She gently rolled Sailor Moon over, who smiled dazedly up at her.

"Wow, that was kind of fun," she said shakily. She took Tuxedo Kamen's offered hand and pulled herself to her unsteady feet. She swayed a bit, but kept standing. "Thank you for your help," Sailor Moon said, suddenly feeling a little shy.

"It was my pleasure," Tuxedo Kamen said, looking into Sailor Moon's blue eyes. They leaned in closer, and kissed again, this time a bit more lingeringly. "My Princess," Tuxedo Kamen found herself saying, wondering where those words had come from.

"My prince," Sailor Moon answered, equally confused.

In the trees at the edge of the sports field Sailor V watched, and whispered softly to herself "This is going to make things more complicated."



In another place, two frowning figures watch the monitor. "That could have gone better," the female voice admits wryly. "It seems that particular kind of plant may not be able to serve our purposes," she conceded

"There is something oddly familiar about the caped one, though. Almost like my lost love," the male voice said softly. "We must investigate this Tuxedo Kamen more."