Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Always Be My Baby ❯ I Do ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]
I Do

A sequel to "Always Be My Baby"!!!! Serena and Darien did get engaged. But they don't remember each other! And it gets worse. Serena's dad gave her hand to a man named Kyle! He is nice since he already knows about Darien, so it's ok. Darien then remembers once he gets the invitation in the mail 1 week after he came from America....What will he do?! Enjoy!!

Sailor Momoiro Hoshi /^-^\

"I feel so great today," Darien said to himself as he looked in the mail. That is until he looked at the invitation to Serena [reluctantly] and Kyle's wedding. "Shimatta!" Darien whispered under his breath. "Serena...How could I forget? And who is this bastard Kyle," Darien thought. And it's TODAY!! Darien spat out his coffee and scrambled to his bedroom. But when he went there he eyed a certain cd on his nightstand...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~
"I hate this, I hate this," Serena kept repeating. She was now in her wedding gown. "You look lovely," Kyle said. "But you remember Darien," Serena whined. Kyle sighed and said,"I know that he is going to be here, Raye told me all about it [yes he knows the scouts,too!]." Serena soon got up, held her chin high, and went out of the room.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~
Darien got his tuxedo on and went to the local church while the guests were coming in. He chose a few people as backup [including Andrew, Seiya, Taiki and Yaten], and gave the boombox [1990 made] to Chad. As soon as the ceremony started, they hid. Serena then walked up the aisle, looking straight ahead. Serena's dad cautiously glared in the pews, at the men staring at her.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~
"Whoever thinks that these two should not be joined together, speak now or forever hold your peace," the priest said. Darien jolted out of his seat. "Why, Darien Chiba?" A bystander said [get the heck out of this fic, you Mamoru haters!]. The backup then stood up, and the music started to play. Darien began to sing:

All I am, all I'll be
Everything in this world
All that I'll ever need
Is in your eyes
Shining at me
When you smile I can feel
All my passion unfolding
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~
Serena's eyes began to water. The scouts gasped. They didn't know Darien could sing so well! Kyle smiled on and hummed the song to himself. The other people who were there were astonished.

Your hand brushes mine
And a thousand sensations
Seduce me 'cause I

I do cherish you
For the rest of my life
You don't have to think twice
I will love you still
From the depths of my soul
It's beyond my control
I've waited so long
to say this to you
If you're asking do I love you this much
I do
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~< br> Serena's mom was happy. SERENA'S DAD WAS FURIOUS! He looked like Mount Vesuvius ready to erupt. She looked as cool as ice. Sammy was playing his game boy, thinking he was adopted [-.-;; couldn't he care less??]. The entire family was a mix of feelings.

In my world, before you
I loved outside my emotions
Didn't know where I was going
'Til that day I found you
How you opened my life
To a new paradise
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~
Serena couldn't have been any happier. Kyle knew how she felt, and Darien was trying to win her over.....again! The day couldn't get any better...unless Raye stopped fighting with her! She just wanted to kiss Darien right there, right now.

In a world torn by change
Still with all my heart
'Til my dying day [Serena cried the most in this part]

I do cherish you
For the rest of my life
You don't have to think twice
I will love you still
From the depths of my soul
It's beyond my control
I've waited so long
to say this to you, ooh
If you asking do I love you this much
Baby, I Do

Oh
I Do..........
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~
Everyone applauded. Kyle then walked with Serena to Darien, geve Serena to Darien, and whispered, "She's all yours." a cloud of magic dust covered the couple, and they disappeared, leaving a note saying, "Gone to Vegas!".
============================================================== =====
Like it?!