Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Asking teh question ❯ Chapter 2 ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

This is the sequel to Asking the question, since people liked the story so much and begged for it here is another part of the story.

Asking the Question

The Parents

By firehedgehog

"Darien I'm so happy, I can't believe you finally asked me," Serena said happily as her future husband walked her home, he smiled down at her and ruffled her golden blond hair fondly.

"I'm happy also Serena, soon we will wed and be together forever," Darien said, finally they arrived at her home and they stood there together.

"I wonder how they will react Darien, what if they reject me for this," Serena said feeling worried, Darien put a arm around her given her comfort.

"I will still love you no matter what, if they reject you we will still marry," he whispered to her, she smiled up at him her sapphier blue eyes shining brightly at him.

"Darien," she said to him, looking into his deep eyes they began to lean towards each other for a kiss…. there lips were almost touching when they realized they were being watched rather closely.

"Do you mind," she said to Mina, the bouncy blond grinned at her and the other scouts giggled while the outer scouts smirked at her.

"Yes, congraduations Serena," Lita said, Serena and Darien were then engulfed in a huge group hug.

"How did you know?' she asked them surprised, they grinned at her almost evilly.

"Darien told us, he needed a little help to set it up and to keep everyone else out the way," a familiar voice said, Serenas eyes opened wide as she saw a certain pink haired girl exit her home.

"Rini what are you doing here, last time I checked you were in the future," Serena said, Rini stuck her toung out.

"Puu let me come back to this time, she let me see daddy ask to marry you," Rini said, Serena blushed realizing that everyone of her friends had known what was going on but her.

"Hello dear, what's going on?" her mother asked coming out of there house her father at her side, Serena blushed and told her.

"Darien just asked to marry him and I said yes," Serena said blushing heavily, at those words her father glared at Darien dangerously.

"You asked my little girl to marry you, how dare you," he yelled, Darien gave a startled yell as he began to run for his life her father hot on his heels.

"Really dear you should of said something," her mother said siding up to her daughter, Serena blinked.

"Why?' she asked.

"Because we could of celebrated, and he is a very cute boyfriend," her mother whispered to her, Serena gave a small nervous laugh a sweat drop on the side of her head.

"Thank you I think," she said, they then watched her father chase Darien who ran like the hounds of hell were after him.

<><>THE END><><>

Yes it is the sequel, yeah and I plan to write another called the wedding in asking the question. Thank you for sending me emails and reviews for this sequel.