Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Between Love And War ❯ Epilogue

[ P - Pre-Teen ]



"What would your fiance do when he just found out that you were alright?" asked Clair.

"You don't want to know!" said Queen Jupiter.

"No, no, no! How long can you hold your breath?" asked Clair.

"Oh!" said everyone.

"So, lets have some tea." said Queen Junku and so she went to the kitchen.

"Did you know of any of this rondayvo that has been going on?" asked King Jupiter.

"What rondayvo?" asked King Junku.

"Ken going into Makoto's room at night for who knows how long." said King Jupiter.

"I didn't know anything about it." said King Junku.

"Well, you do now." said King Jupiter.

"Need any help?" asked Queen Jupiter walking into the kitchen.

"Well, if you want to." said Queen Junku...a couple days later...

"You have to rest and not re-open your wound." said Nurse Nalk.

"I'm not going to stay in this dumb bed for who knows how long! You can't keep me in here
forever so, I'm getting up." said Makoto starting to sit up.

"Nurse Nalk! We need your help in the hospital. Injured people are coming in from the battle
field." said another nurse coming into the room.

"Battle Field?" asked Makoto sitting up and then going back down.

"Yes. It's toward the east there. The battle is about to begin again. Hurry Nurse Nalk." said
the woman.

"You better stay here okay?" asked Nurse Nalk.

"Okay." said Makoto. The nurse then left. Makoto got dressed and then left out the window

"Lets go." whispered Makoto. They slowly begun to ride out to the battle field...

"So, what's the plan?" asked Alex.

"I don't know. That's why I brought you here." said Ken.

"Yeah, right." said Alex.

"Hey, their's a black horse with a rider coming our way." said James.

"This person has a cloak on so, you don't know who it is." said Alex. The horse rider came up
toward the men. Slowly, this figure came down off the horse and held her side in the process.
Then, the hood came off as the men drew their swords.

"Need any help to plan?" asked Makoto looking up at them.

"Are you trying to scare someone?" asked Alex.

"No. I'm sorry though." said Makoto.

"What's with you and the cloak?" asked Alex.

"How else do you expect someone to sneek out?" asked Makoto.

"Well, get back on that horse because, your going home." said Ken putting his sword away.

"But I just got here." said Makoto.

"Well, you're going back." said Ken.

"I'm here to help you come to a comprimise with the other side." said Makoto.

"I'm not letting you go out there in the condition that you're in." said Ken.

"What condition?" asked Makoto.

"Come on, lets go." said Ken.

"I'm not going any where." said Makoto.

"Come with me for a moment." said Ken taking her hand and walking with her.

"Slow down please. I'm not a spring chicken as I was when I was seven." said Makoto putting her
hand on her side. They stopped at the end on the tent.

"You have to go back so that you won't get hurt any more than you already are." said Ken.

"I want to help you get this thing over with so that I don't have to sit in that stufy room all
day and be board out of my mind." saisd Makoto.

"I'm sure that this thing will over soon." said Ken.

"Just send me out once is all that I ask. I at least want to give it a try." said Makoto.

"Okay but, I'll go with you." said Ken.

"Okay." said Makoto. Ken kissed her on the forehead gently and then hugged her in his arms...

"Where is Makoto?" asked a maid running out of the room.

"I don't know. I think she left." said another one.

"Tell the guards to go get her." said the first one... They rode out on their horses to where the
two men waited.

"Why are you sending a women out here?" asked one.

"Princess if you don't mind." said Makoto with a sly smile.

"Now, what news do yuo bring here with you?" asked the same one.

"Surrender is all that I ask of you to do before you perish." said Makoto.

"We're not doing such a thing." said Jason coming up.

"Well, then I guess that the battle has just begun." said Makoto starting to turn her horse
around. Then she was stopped by someone grabbing the reins of her horse.

"Let's go." said Jason starting to pull her horse back and toward them...

"Ken, their's something wrong." said James looking toward the battle feild.

"What is it?" asked Ken looking their to see nobody coming back but leaving.

"She's being taken." said Alex starting to mount his horse.

"Oh no she's not!" said Ken and then he got onto his horse and left. He went the back way so
that nody would see him as he followed... They came to the church where, Jason pulled her off the
horse and into the church.

"I'm going to get your land and everything in it." said Jason.

"No you're not." said Makoto as she was pulled up to the waiting preist.

"We are gathered here..."...... Makoto looked around as she tried to look for a plan that might
set her free from marrying this swine.

"Yes." boomed in two voices at once. Makoto felt her arm being let go and then Jason was on the
floor in front of her.

"You may kiss the bride." said the preist. Makoto was turned around to face Ken standing their.

"I thought we were going to wait until everyone was here." said Makoto.

"Doesn't mean that we couldn't have a second wedding." said Ken and then kissed her gently.

"That is my bride!" said Jason getting up.

"No it isn't." said Ken pulling out his sword to his throat.

"Alright." said Jason and then he was taken as a prisoner.


.................couple months........


"You may kiss the bride." it was the second wedding but, no one had to know, right?