Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Bishounen no Mori ❯ Love is in the Air! Insanity at the Mall ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Bishounen no Mori

Heh heh, just humor me and try to have fun reading this, okay? (Come on, try harder...There ya go!)

Note for this episode: For those who don't know, there is an episode in SuperS (#141) where Minako has dates with both Tiger's Eye and Hawk's Eye at the same time, but she doesn't know they're villains and they don't know she's a Senshi. Actually, they were having a competition to see who would get to see her dream mirror first (I hope these notes will help you understand this fan-fic better ^_^ But how can you when even I barely get it? Aww well).

You know that usual long boring disclaimer thingy? Consider it here. If I had written it out, it would have been even longer and more boring than usual, since I've infringed on even more companies than before..I mean, look down! The first place I've used something that's not mine is before the story even starts!

Completed: 4/11/98 (Last revision: 2001.09.23)* * * * * * * * * *

Bishounen no Mori

Episode 5: Love is in the Air! Insanity at the Mall.

Written by: Well, who else would write something this insane? Yare yare no da -_-;; (Oops, I'm talking like Chichiri again. Gomen no da...ergh!).* * * * * * * * * *

"Oh, quick Mamo-chan! We need a place to hide!" Fish Eye says, looking around the streets of Tokyo frantically. He runs back to the mall that they had shopped at in the morning and looks for a store to hide in. "Let's go in here!" he yells, pointing to a wig shop. They quickly run inside. "Wow, look at all these wigs!" Fish Eye says, hoping to distract Mamoru so he won't have a chance at getting his memories back.

"Yeah, they're really pretty," Mamoru grins, "But not as pretty as you." Fish Eye smiles back. Then, one wig catches Mamoru's eye (Ow, wouldn't it hurt to get your eye caught on a wig?). It's a Sailormoon wig, complete with odango. "Odango atama..." he whispers, his eyes temporarily losing the trademark brainwashed look. "Usako..."

Fish Eye becomes furious. "We're outta here!" he yells and drags Mamoru out of the wig shop. Mamoru's eyes go back to looking brainwashed, but he still wonders why that wig looked so familiar...Fish Eye desperately tries to think of a way to make Mamoru forget Usagi permanently...but how? There are so many things that remind him of her. Then Fish Eye sees a place he's pretty sure Usagi's never been to: the book store. "Hey, Mamo-chan, let's go in there!" Before he can reply, Fish Eye drags him inside. They both look around confused at the huge crowd. Then Fish Eye notices a huge sign that says, 'Today only! Meet the author of Sailormoon, Takeuchi Naoko!'

Mamoru reads the sign too. "Sailormoon..." he whispers, wondering why it sounds so familiar. Once again, his eyes go back to normal. "The pretty girl sailor-suited soldier who fights for love and justice..."

"NO!!" Fish Eye screams, earning looks from everyone in the store (Heh heh, he isn't cheap and gets his looks for free, he earns them ^_^). They all look on confused as Fish Eye drags a once more brain-washed Mamoru out of the book store. He doesn't even look as he runs into the next store, which just "happens" to be an adult novelty store ^_- Mamoru looks around fascinated. Fish Eye breathes a sigh of relief. There's no way this store can remind him of Usagi. Fish Eye knows that Usagi is probably a goody-goody and would never even think of sleeping with Mamoru until they were married. Well, that's what Fish Eye thinks...

Mamoru stares at some of the tiny lacy garments. "Usako wore something like this once..." he mumbles, holding up something made of leather and lace. It also has a tag on it which reads, 'Buy two and get a free whip!'

"Oh my God, that's MORE than I needed to know!" Fish Eye yells, starting to wonder if Chibiusa is really Usagi and Mamoru's future child...He finally drags Mamoru into the Food Court, drawing much attention, for Fish Eye is yelling that Mamoru has no former life and that he's always been with him.

"Are you sure?" Mamoru asks, confused. "I'm sure that I know those people from somewhere. Especially the one with odango and long blonde pig-tails..." He starts to wonder about this again, his eyes flashing between normal and brain-washed.

"No! Stop that!" Fish Eye says, looking at Mamoru's eyes. He quickly kisses Mamoru. When he finally releases him, he sees that his eyes have stopped flickering and are back to looking brain-washed. Fish Eye breathes a sigh of relief. "Now, why don't we get something to eat?" he says grinning.

"Okay," Mamoru agrees, as they walk around looking at some of the food stands.

Fish Eye suddenly gets the strange feeling that he's being watched, but ignores it and continues to walk along with Mamoru.* * * * * * * * * *

The people walking down the streets of Tokyo stare and rub their eyes as a large group consisting of six girls in short skirts and four men (One of whom is stumbling around drunk) suddenly appears in the middle of the sidewalk. They all quickly run to their optometrists and psychiatrists, some of them yelling about the aliens coming to get them.

"Pssh, what's their problem? Haven't they ever seen anyone teleport before?" Jadeite mumbles.

"Who cares about them, let's so find Mamo-chan!" Sailormoon yells, determined. She looks in a store window and her eyes turn into stars. "Ooh, 60% off everything in the store? Why don't we shop for awhile?"

Everyone sighs. How is it possible for anyone to have such a short attention span? Mars wants to yell at her, but Chibimoon beats her to it. "USAGI! Have you forgotten why we came back here?!"

Mars sulks. 'That's MY line..' she thinks, crossing her arms and glaring at Chibimoon, but she doesn't notice.

Sailormoon thinks hard for a second. She hits herself in the head a couple times to get her brain working again. "Oh yeah, Mamo-chan! Where did he and Fish Eye go?" she asks, turning to the guys. They quickly get rid of their sweatdrops.

"Oh...just a second." Hawk's Eye closes his eyes and senses where they are. "They're at the mall."

Mars opens her mouth to comment, but once again, Chibimoon says something first. "Oh, great!" she mumbles. "At the mall, we'll never be able to keep Usagi's attention long enough to have her free Mamo-chan!" Mars swears under her breath and punches a wall. If Chibimoon keeps stealing her comments she'll...no, she couldn't do that, could she?...Anyways, they all head towards the mall.

"How can we go to the mall now? I don't even have any money with me!" Sailormoon whines.

Everyone hangs their heads. They don't even want to try to explain the situation again...* * * * * * * * * *

Back in the forest, Kunzite and Zoisite are still in the hot tub...

"Kunzite-sama, I'm hungry!"

"Again?!"

"Yeah! Let's go to the kitchen."

"But..." Kunzite stutters.

"What?!" Zoisite yells, exasperated. When he's hungry, he won't let anyone stand in his way, not even Kunzite.

"Never mind..." Kunzite sighs. He really doesn't want to stop yet, but when Zoisite is hungry...well, there's no stopping him.

They both walk inside (Still naked, mind you) and Zoisite looks around for food. "Man, there's not much left! Where did all the food go?!"

Kunzite remains silent, for he knows that if he reminds Zoisite that he ate it all...well, he doesn't want to know what Zoisite will do...

"Hallelujah! I found some granola bars!" He rips open the box and starts scarfing them down.

Kunzite watches in amazement. 'How can he eat so much?' he wonders. Soon, Zoisite has finished the whole box.

"OK, back to what we were doing before!" he says grinning.

Kunzite is still amazed. 'He sure can change moods fast,' he thinks. Out loud, he says, "Where should we do it this time? The hot tub again? Our bedroom?"

"No..." Zoisite gives him a sexy look. "Right here," he says, getting on top of the table.

Kunzite is amazed yet again. "Are you sure this table is strong enough? It looks kind of old..."

"Who cares? It's not our table, is it?"

"No. So I guess it's all right," Kunzite says grinning, also climbing up onto the table...

(Once again, I'm cutting off the scene here. Sorry, hentai fans everywhere).* * * * * * * * * *

Finally, the six Senshi, the two former Trio members, and the two former Shitennou reach the mall. It took much longer than they had planned, for they'd had to pry Sailormoon off of every store window they walked by. By the time they got there, they were all exhausted. Of course, now that they're in the mall, Moon is going even more crazy, still bouncing around and squealing about sales (Kind of like the way Mokona bounces around ^_^;; Puu puu!). Also, Nephrite continues to get even more drunk. He just keeps pulling bottle after bottle of beer out of his jacket and chugging them down.

Nephrite finishes another bottle. "Mmmm...BEEFY!" he says giggling, "Feed the need!" He falls over giggling like a maniac.

"Ooh, that looks like a fun store! Let's go there!" (You can just guess who said that ^_^;;)

Everyone who isn't drunk or looking in store windows puts their heads in their hands. "Why me?" they all say (Author: Because I'm making you do it! Mwahahahahaha! *Power tripping*).

"Ooh, that's a cute dress!" Sailormoon exclaims, staring at a beautiful floor-sweeping navy-blue evening gown with a thigh-high slit and lots of sparkling sequins. (Sound familiar? If it doesn't, go back and read Episode 3). She stares at it in a daze and walks into the store, unnoticed by everyone else...

"So anyway, where are Fish Eye and Mamoru-san?" Venus asks, shoving herself in between Tiger's Eye and Hawk's Eye and putting her arms through each of one of theirs.

They both look at her with a sweatdrop and Hawk's Eye says, "They're in the Food Court." They all start walking, none of them noticing that Sailormoon is no longer with them.

"Oh, but that's all the way on the other end of the mall!" Venus says. She gets a sly look. "Perhaps one of you would like to carry me?" she asks hopefully.

"No!" they both say loudly.

Venus continues to smile at both of them. "Say, would each of you like to go out with me sometime? I'm sure it would be lots of fun!"

They both sweatdrop again. "Venus, don't you remember? You did go out with us!" Hawk's Eye says.

"Yeah, and you were trying to have both dates at the same time!" Tiger's Eye adds.

"Oh yeah! Now I remember," Venus says laughing. "But...wasn't it fun? Don't you want to do it again?"

"Well, I don't," Hawk's Eye says. "You're only 15 years old. I don't go for young girls."

"Awww, why not? Didn't you have fun at the movie with me?"

"With you? Hel-LO? Remember how you stuck me with that old lady so you could run off with Tiger's Eye?!"

"Well, I thought you said you liked older women," Venus says, giggling nervously.

He growls and turns to Tiger's Eye. "You see, this is why I don't like young girls! They're too crazy!" He pulls his arm away from Venus and she pouts, but then instantly beams up at Tiger's Eye.

"So, will you go out with me? I promise I'll do it on a day when I don't have any other dates planned! Well...I mean...OK, I can't promise I won't have other dates but...well, how about this? I'll do it on a day when I don't have two other dates, OK?"

Everyone sweatdrops -_-;;

"Um, Venus, no offense but...no," Tiger's Eye says, taking his arm back. She pouts at him too.

"Well, who can I go out with?" she says, looking to Jadeite and Nephrite. She smiles at Jadeite. "Jade-chan! How are you doing?" she squeals, latching herself onto his arm. "You know, when you were fighting the other Senshi, I was Sailor V. I never even got to meet you!"

Jadeite sweatdrops. "Um, Venus? No offense, but I don't want to go out with you either..." She pretends not to hear him and holds onto his arm tighter.

Jupiter walks up and latches herself onto Jadeite's other arm. "Do you want to go out with me? I'm a good cook and I can clean the house really well. Some people say I'd make a great wife!"

Venus growls at her. "Hey, I saw him first! He's mine!! You can go out with Nephrite!" They all turn to Nephrite, who is doing the Macarena as he walks, being careful not to spill his beer, of course.

"Hey, Macarena!"

"Umm...no. You take him! I'm sure he'd like you better!"

"Well, why don't we let him decide?" Venus says. "Nephrite! Which one of us do you want?" They both try to make themselves look ugly so Nephrite won't pick them.

Nephrite gets a silly smirk on his face. "Yo quiero Taco Bell! Hee hee hee hee! I'm a Chihuahua!"

Everyone sweatdrops. "I meant which one of us girls do you want?"

Nephrite looks at them all carefully. "I like her!" he says, pointing to Mercury.

"Wha-WHAT?!" Mercury yells, caught off guard.

"Oooh, wait to go, Ami-chan!" Mars and Chibimoon both say (Giving away Mercury's secret identity in the process -_-), elbowing Mercury on each arm as she blushes furiously.

"Stop it, you guys!" she says, blushing harder. She looks around for a way to take the attention away from herself. "Hey, isn't that Kunzite and Zoisite over there in that furniture store?" she says quickly, pointing. The others all look.

"Hey, it is! What are they doing here?" Chibimoon wonders.

"Let's go find out!" Mars shouts. They all nod and walk over to them, Mercury breathing a sigh of relief...

"Hello, Kunzite, Zoisite," Jupiter says.

They both look over. "What are you guys doing here?"

"Fish Eye and Mamoru-san came here and we followed them," Mars says. "But why are you guys in this furniture store? I thought you were...enjoying yourselves in the hot tub." Everyone looks slightly ill at the thought.

They both blush. "We...uh...need to get a new kitchen table," Kunzite says sheepishly.

"Why? We already have one," Hawk's Eye says.

"Yeah, but it's...broken now..." Zoisite says, looking very guilty.

"What? How could it break?" Tiger's Eye asks.

Kunzite and Zoisite both turn very red. "Um...you don't really want to know, do you?" Kunzite asks.

"Yes." they all say.

"Let's just say we started...enjoying ourselves, as Mars put it, on the table..." Zoisite says, he and Kunzite both feeling completely embarrassed.

"OK, so I guess we really didn't want to know that..." Tiger's Eye says.

"Well, since you guys are living in our house, we should get to pick out the table," Hawk's Eye says.

"But, well, how can I put this tactfully...oh, screw it, you guys just have absolutely NO taste!" Zoisite says.

"Yeah," Kunzite agrees. "Don't you want your house to look stylish?"

"Hey, I have good taste!" Tiger's Eye says. Everyone gives him a strange look.

"Oh, really?" Zoisite says, reaching up and taking off one of Tiger's Eye's big chunky clunky earrings. "You call this stylish?"

Tiger's Eye sweatdrops. "Well, in some places it is!"

"What, a circus freak show?!" Zoisite yells.

"How dare you!" Tiger's Eye screeches, getting out his whip. Zoisite gets ready to "Zoi!" him, when Chibimoon breaks it up.

"Hey! Have you guys forgotten why we're here?!" Everyone tries to think for a minute. They all nod their heads. Chibimoon sighs. "We came here to get Mamo-chan back from Fish Eye, remember?!"

"Oh yeah!" they all say, hitting themselves on the head, except Kunzite and Zoisite.

"Mamoru? Fish Eye? What do you want them for?" Zoisite snorts.

"Well, we want Mamoru-san back and they want to get rid of him, so it all works out!" Mars explains.

"Ooh, getting rid if Mamoru?! In that case, I want to help!" Zoisite squeals.

"Yeah yeah, me too!" Kunzite says, clapping his hands.

"Geez, how old are you two, five?" Mars asks.

"No," Zoisite pouts.

"OK, so where are they?" Kunzite says, acting his age again (Whatever that is o_O;;).

"They're in the Food Court," Mercury says, putting her mini-computer away.

"Hey! Why are you looking on the computer to find them? I already said they're in the Food Court!" Hawk's Eye yells.

"Well, to be honest, I don't trust you guys. I still think you're leading us into a trap," Mercury says with a smile.

Hawk's Eye growls. 'That paranoid little...of course, she is much smarter than the rest of them...and why did she just smile at me? Hmmmm.....' Hawk's Eye thinks, getting some ideas as they start to walk towards the Food Court again.

As they leave the furniture store, Zoisite quickly points to a table he likes and teleports it to their house in the forest. 'There, I ended that argument,' Zoisite thinks, satisfied. He latches himself onto Kunzite's arm.

And so, as they head off to the Food Court once more, here is how everything is set up: Kunzite and Zoisite are somehow managing to walk while hanging all over each other. Nephrite is stumbling around drunk and singing loudly. Tiger's Eye is now slightly drunk, for he's walking with Nephrite and they're drinking together, but Tiger's Eye isn't too drunk yet (He's only had two bottles ^_^;;). Jadeite is sweatdropping as Jupiter and Venus fight over him, each one hanging off of one of his arms (If you've seen Tenchi Muyou, it's kind of like when Aeka and Ryouko fight over poor Tenchi ^_^). Mars and Chibimoon are walking and fighting over a chocolate bar they found sitting on a chair in the furniture store (And the little kid whom the chocolate bar belonged to is screaming and demanding that his mother buy him another because some hookers stole his. Remember, they're still wearing their Senshi outfits, so they could be mistaken for that ^_^;;). Mercury is walking near them and sweatdropping. Hawk's Eye comes up and starts walking beside her.

"Hi Sailormercury," he says nervously. 'Why am I so nervous about talking to a girl? Especially a young one...' he thinks to himself.

"Hello..." she says, wondering what he wants.

They walk in silence for a second. 'I guess I need to start the conversation,' Hawk's Eye thinks. "So, your name's Mizuno Ami, right?"

"Yes," Mercury realizes that he's just trying to talk to her and relaxes a bit. "How did you remember?"

"Well, that was just a few hours ago, you know."

"Oh yeah. It seems like so much longer..." (Probably because it's taking me so long to write this fic ^_^;;).

"You know what else I remember?" Hawk's Eye says, trying to make his move. "I also remember that you're the smart one of the group."

"Really? Well, that's because the others only seem to be interested in..." She quickly looks at what the other Senshi are doing: Jupiter and Venus drooling on Jadeite, and Mars and Chibimoon fighting over a chocolate bar "...boys and food." She gets a sweatdrop.

"Well, I don't mean to brag, but I'm the smart one of my group, too," Hawk's Eye says proudly.

"Really?!" Mercury says excitedly, getting closer to Hawk's Eye. Finally, someone she can talk to, besides Luna, who will understand her! Hawk's Eye blushes slightly at how close she is.

"Yeah, I know how it feels to have to try and keep everyone under control," he says. OK, maybe it's not the whole truth, but he's just trying to get closer to Ami (Sitcom audience: WooOOOoo).

"Wow! I know that feeling!" Her eyes turn into stars staring at him. One little part of her brain (The part the other Senshi listen to all the time, but Ami tries to suppress, known as the "id" of psychoanalytic theory ^_^) says 'Wow, he's handsome and smart. Go for it!' Mercury blushes when she hears her brain saying that and backs away from him slightly.

He looks at her confused. "What's wrong, Ami-chan?"

She blushes harder. 'We just met, well, besides fighting him as an enemy, that is, and he's already calling me "Ami-chan"?' She looks at him and smiles. "Nothing is wrong! I was just..." She stops that sentence, for she doesn't know how to finish it without embarrassing herself. 'What was I going to say? That I was just thinking you're really hot? Oh, I've gotten myself into a mess this time...' The other part of her brain starts talking again. 'Come on, Ami! You know you want him, so go get him!' Then her logical side (or "superego") comes back. 'But if I get a boyfriend, I won't have as much time to study and I'll fall behind! And besides, he likes older women!' Both sides of her mind continue to fight...

Hawk's Eye looks at her in confusion. 'What's the matter with her? One second we're talking, the next she's all closed up...' Then a thought hits him (*Smack* OUCH!). 'Maybe she just realized that she really does like me, but she's too embarrassed to tell me! Or maybe she remembers that I like older women, and thinks I don't like her. Well, usually I do go for older women but...well, she's more mature than most young girls...'

Meanwhile, Mars and Chibimoon have solved their conflict by splitting the chocolate bar in half (Duh :P). They both look around at the others and Mars notices something a bit odd. "Ne ne, Chibiusa-chan," she whispers, trying not to draw too much attention.

"What?" Chibimoon whispers back.

"Don't you think Hawk's Eye and Ami-chan are walking aaaawfully close together?"

Chibimoon looks at them. "You're right. Maybe there's a 'thing' going on between them."

"A 'thing?' You mean..." Mars gasps. She looks at Chibimoon and they both get evil grins and little devil horns on their heads. "Looks like we've got something to report to the others!" they both squeal. They walk up to where Venus and Jupiter are hanging all over Jadeite.

"Ne ne, Mako-chan," Mars says to Jupiter, standing next to her.

"Ne ne, Minako-chan," Chibimoon says to Venus, also standing near her.

"Oh great, more girls to drool on me!" Jadeite groans. "This is a new shirt, you know!"

"Ooh, can I take it off for you?" Jupiter asks.

"No, I will!" Venus yells.

Mars and Chibimoon sweatdrop and try to get their attention again. "No, Jadeite we're not here to drool on you. We have some juicy gossip."

That manages to get Venus and Jupiter's attention. "Who? What? When? Where? Why? How?" they both say simultaneously.

"Well..." Chibimoon says, getting devil horns again. "It seems that Hawk's Eye and Mercury have a 'thing' for each other."

"A 'thing'?" Jadeite, Venus and Jupiter all repeat.

"Yeah!" Mars yells. "Just look at them!"

They all look over. "Ooh, I think you're right!" Venus squeals.

"Go Ami-chan!" Jupiter yells.

"Shh! We don't want them to know that we know! It'll spoil the fun!" Mars says. She gets an evil glint in her eyes. "And if they don't know that we know, it will be easier to spy on them, because they don't know that we know they have a reason to be spied on!" After everyone goes over that in their heads a few time to make sure they understand what the hell she just said, they decide to tell Kunzite and Zoisite. Kunzite is currently giving Zoisite a piggy-back ride.

"Ne ne, Kunzite, Zoisite," whisper all five people who know about the 'thing' between Hawk's Eye and Mercury.

"What do you want?" Kunzite asks, irritated.

"Go away," Zoisite says.

"Fine, I guess you don't want to hear about the juicy gossip we just discovered..." Mars says teasingly.

"What? Gossip? Who? Tell me tell me tell me!" Zoisite squeals.

"It seems that our good friends Hawk's Eye and Mercury have a 'thing' for each other," Venus says.

Zoisite and Kunzite look over at them. "Oh wow, you're right!"

"Aww, aren't they just so cute?" Jupiter says, her eyes going starry.

"Yeah, almost as cute as Jadeite and I are..." Venus says.

"What? No way, Jadeite is mine!" Jupiter yells.

Mars hits both of them on the head. "Quiet down! Now is the perfect time to spy on them."

"Aren't we going to tell Nephrite and Tiger's Eye?" Jupiter asks.

"No, they're too drunk to care! And they'd probably let them know that we know!" Chibimoon says.

"Maybe it would be a good idea to get rid of them, you know, send them to a bar or something. Then they can't interrupt our spying."

"Good idea." Mars sees a group of guys walking by. "Hey! Where are you guys going?"

"To a bar just outside the mall," one of them says.

"Perfect! Well, I was wondering if you could take these two guys with you. They're real party animals!" she says, pointing to Nephrite and Tiger's Eye (Who is now just as drunk as Nephrite).

"Uh, sure. Why not?"

"OK, just a second." Mars starts talking in a voice that you might use for a little kid. "OK, you two. Now go play with these nice men, OK?"

"OK, mommy!" they both say, giggling like crazy. They both run up to the group of guys, offering them some of their bottles of beer. The whole group walks off happy.

"Now, back to work..." They all quietly sneak up behind Hawk's Eye and Mercury, who have just started talking again...

"So...ahh...why are you so quiet all of a sudden?"

"I'm...uh...thinking about things." (Hmm, all our little "spies" are thinking about 'things' too ^_-).

"What kind of things?" Hawk's Eye asks, wondering if he was right.

"Just that...my life is so boring right now. All I ever seem to be doing these days is studying..." Mercury thinks that if he really does like her, he will react strongly to that (Unknown to our two love-birds, the "spies" react strongly, too ^_^;;).

Hawk's Eye easily picks up on what she really meant when she said that; she'd like someone to make her life more interesting. He decides that it's definitely the right time to make the next move. He gently grabs one of her hands and says, "Well, I think I could make your life much more interesting..." (The "spies" all barely manage to contain their squeals).

Mercury is surprised that he picked up her signal so easily. She smiles at him and squeezes his hand back. "I'd like that." He smiles back at her and their eyes lock. They are both pretty shocked as their faces get closer and closer. Their lips are inches apart when...

"YES!! Wait to GO, Ami-chan!!" Venus yells. Mercury and Hawk's Eye gasp and jump apart, blushing furiously, and all the "spies" hit Venus on the head.

"BAKA!! Now they know that we know!" Mars yells.

"And since they know that we know, they'll probably break up now!" Zoisite yells, very disappointed. "I mean, the show they were putting on was even better than an episode of Melrose Place!"

"But now they'll be broken up even before their first kiss. How sad!" Jupiter wails.

"But maybe they won't break up!" Jadeite says hopefully (Even Jadeite can get into gossiping ^_^). They all crowd around Mercury and Hawk's Eye and all start talking at once.

"Are you guys an item?"

"Have you split up?"

"When's the wedding?"

"Will you EVER forgive me, Ami-chan?!" (Can you guess who said that?)

"Do you guys have a 'thing' going on?"

Hawk's Eye finally manages to talk. "All right, just shut up! If you would all back off for a second, we might be able to figure out what's going on. Frankly, I don't think it's any of your business whether we're going out or not!"

"Yes, we know it's not our business, but...well...are you or are you not?" Kunzite whines.

Mercury looks for a way to get out of answering. "Hey, look! We're in the Food Court! Everyone keep an eye out for Fish Eye and Mamoru-san!" Everyone forgets about her and Hawk's Eye...for now.

"Thanks," Hawk's Eye says smiling at her. "You really are the smart one."

"Well, actually, right then, I was able to think fast because I was completely embarrassed." She blushes a bit more.

"You're so cute when you blush," he says grinning.

"Well, then I must be very cute today." She smiles back and, once again, their faces start to lean closer, until someone grabs Mercury's arm, pulling her away from Hawk's Eye. Since his eyes are closed, he doesn't notice Mercury isn't there and keeps leaning forward. He leans over so far that he topples over onto his face.

"What are you doing?" Mercury asks whoever grabbed her, almost yelling.

Chibimoon, who is the one that grabbed her, backs away a little. "Sorry, but I just had to tell you that we found Fish Eye and Mamo-chan."

"Oh, well, back to my duties, I guess." She turns around to face Hawk's Eye and finds him lying on the floor. She holds her hands out to him, offering to help him up. "Let's go!"

He gladly grabs her hands and lets her help him up. They smile at each other and walk over to where everyone else is hiding behind a garbage can and they both sweatdrop. "So, what's the plan?" Hawk's Eye asks.

"We figured that we need to surround them first," Kunzite says, "Then we need to grab them."

"But what if they just teleport away again?" Mercury asks.

"If you are touching a person who teleports, you go right along with them. Therefore, it doesn't matter where they try to go, because we'll follow them. We just need to grab Fish Eye," Kunzite says.

"Well, who's going to do that? I'm certainly not going to touch Fish Eye," Zoisite says shuddering.

"Zoisite, don't act like a five year old! And besides, there's so many of us, you probably won't even need to touch him."

"YAY!"

"Shh! Quiet down, we don't want them to hear us. Now, everyone spread out!" They all start crawling along the floor, getting strange looks from people. The Senshi get a bunch of cat-calls and whistles, for when you put short-skirts and crawling on the floor together...well, let's not go there ^_^;; Soon, Kunzite gives the signal they arranged beforehand and they all pounce on Fish Eye (Well, most of them. Zoisite still refuses to go near him).

"Hey! What's going on? Get off of me!!" Fish Eye yells. Mamoru stares at the Sailor Senshi in amazement.

"Sailor Senshi..." His eyes start to flicker again.

"Noooo! Mamo-chan, stop!" Fish Eye yells from the bottom of the pile.

But he continues to talk. "They fight to save the world from evil, along with their leader, Sailormoon..." His eyes are almost normal again. "Usako..." His eyes completely stop flickering. "Usako!"

"NOOOO!!" Fish Eye screams, tears streaming down his face. "How?! How could you break my spell?"

"True love is stronger than any spell!" Mamoru cries. Eveyone groans. Even when he's not Tuxedo Kamen, he still does cheesy speeches. Mamoru ignores their funny looks and looks around confused.

"What are you looking for Mamoru, the brain store?" Zoisite says, laughing. When Zoisite realizes no one else is laughing he quiets down, pouting.

"No, actually, I'm wondering where Usako is..." Mamoru says.

They all start to look around. "Hey, where did she go?" Chibimoon asks.

"When was the last time anyone saw her?" Mamoru asks.

"Well, I know she at least came inside the mall with us, but I don't know what happened to her after that..." Jupiter says.

"Well, where is she now?"

Kunzite tries to sense where she is. "Well, since I'm getting tired, I can only sense what direction she's in...she seems to have left the mall now. Maybe when we get outside, I can get a better idea of where she is."

"OK, let's go!" Zoisite says.

"Ano...moshi moshi?" Venus says, "Can we get out of this pile now?" They look over and see that everyone is still piled on top of Fish Eye.

"How are we going to keep Fish Eye from getting away?"

"I know! We can tie him up!" Zoisite yells happily. Before anyone else can say anything, Zoisite has conjured up a piece of rope and is wrapping it around Fish Eye.

"Ouch! Stop it, that's too tight!" Fish Eye whines.

"Hey, shut up or I'll stick one of Kunzite-sama's dirty socks in your mouth. I mean, I love him but his feet...well, let's just say they don't smell like roses..." Zoisite says.

"Hey!" Kunzite yells.

"Okay, I've finished tying him up. Who wants to carry him?" The room goes silent, except for someone coughing.

Fish Eye gets angry. He glares at Hawk's Eye. "I thought you were my friend! I guess I was wrong."

"Fish Eye, normally I would but...well, I'm trying to...get to know someone better," he says, looking at Mercury.

Mercury smiles back. "Hawk's Eye, it's OK. I can just walk beside you..." She blushes since everyone has crowded around them again.

Hawk's Eye smiles. "OK, I'll do it..." He walks over and picks Fish Eye up.

"Thanks Hawk's Eye," Fish Eye says smiling, "You're soooo nice!"

"Yeah yeah..." Hawk's Eye says. He'd really much rather have his arm around Mercury...* * * * * * * * * *

(OK, how many of you have been wondering what Sailormoon has been doing this whole time? Well, you're about to find out whether you cared or now ^_^ First, we'll have to go all the way back to when she first got separated from the group...)

Sailormoon walks into the store towards her dream dress. "Wow, it's so beautiful!" she squeals. She looks at the price tag and gasps. She tries to reach into her pocket to get out her wallet to see if she has enough, but she realizes she doesn't have any pockets because she's wearing her Sailor Fuku. "Waaaaah, this is the most beautiful dress ever, but I don't have any money!" She gets the attention of everyone in the store. Suddenly, a woman walks up to her.

"Excuse me. I don't mean to be rude but...are you Sailormoon?" she asks hopefully (Gee, how did she figure that out? Maybe the Sailor Fuku and odango gave her away :P).

Sailormoon stops crying. "Yes, that's me!"

"Oh, my! Well, I hope it's not too much to ask, but could I have your autograph? I'll give you anything you want." The woman remembers that Sailormoon had been yelling because she couldn't afford the dress and gets an idea. "I'll even buy that dress for you."

That gets Sailormoon's interest. "All right! Yeah, I'll do an autograph!" The woman hands her paper and a pen and she writes a couple cute things and her name on it.

"Thank you SO much!" the woman says. "Oh, and here's money for the dress.

"Ooh, thank you!" Sailormoon says grinning. By now, a few people have gathered around, asking for autographs and offering things they will get her if she does. She gladly does them, and her money supply keeps growing and growing as more people keep coming up and offering her things. After awhile, the people are all gone and Sailormoon has enough to buy an entire new wardrobe. She goes around to many stores, buying everything she wants, including the dress that was part of Fish Eye and Zoisite's bet. After awhile, her money is all gone and she's exhausted from her two shopping trips in one day. She decides to go home, trudging along quietly.

"I'm home..." she announces in a tired voice to her mother, who is preparing dinner.

"Welcome home." she says cheerfully. Then she looks at her. "Usagi, what are you wearing?"

She realizes once again that she's still wearing her Sailor Fuku. "Oh, I...uh...went to a costume party."

"Well, you'd better change before your father sees you. If he saw you in that tight leotard and short skirt, he'd go ballistic!"

"OK, I'll change." She barely makes it to her room before falling on her bed. After a couple minutes she can stand up again and she un-transforms. She starts to wonder something... "Why did I transform in the first place? There must be something important I'm forgetting about...hmm." Usagi tries hard to remember what happened earlier, but she can't. Her thoughts are cut off by her mother.

"Usagi! You have some...friends here to visit you."

Usagi is puzzled about who it could be. She walks downstairs and gasps at the large group of people standing in her living room...* * * * * * * * * *

Ooh, good place to cut off, huh? Hee hee! I'm so mean! Make sure to send comments, questions and peach drinks to sailorspazz@yahoo.com