Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Bishounen no Mori ❯ A Shocking New Arrival! More Strangers in the Forest ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Bishounen no Mori

Welcome to part 4! Hope you live to tell about it...

Characters property of others. Please don't sue, for all you will get is a pocket full of Venus Crescent Beans (Yeah, I know that was a bad joke. Don't sue me for that either...)

Completed 2/19/98 (Last revision: 2001.09.23)* * * * * * * * * *

Bishounen No Mori

Episode 4: A Shocking New Arrival! More Strangers in the Forest.

Written by: I don't really need to tell you, do I? You should know by now!* * * * * * * * * *

The seven bishounen plus Mamoru appear back in their house forest (Please, readers, feel free to use the drool buckets located around the room. We wouldn't want a flood now, would we?).

"Oh man, that was close..." Kunzite says, flopping down on the couch.

"Yeah," Zoisite agrees, flopping down on Kunzite.

"What are we going to do?" Fish Eye says worridly. "What if they come here to take my Mamo-chan away?"

"I, personally, would be grateful," Zoisite mumbles, earning a glare from Fish Eye.

"How would they be able to get here, anyway?" Jadeite asks. He still doesn't completely understand what's going on, as the others hadn't given him a thorough explanation earlier.

"They would probably have Pegasus bring them here," Fish Eye explains. "Since he's been hiding in Chibiusa's dream all along, she could just ask him to bring them all here, and then they would take my Mamo-chan away!" He throws his arms around Mamoru's neck, nearly choking him. Zoisite looks hopeful when he sees Mamoru turning blue, but then Fish Eye notices too and loosens his grip. Zoisite mutters darkly under his breath...

Jadeite tries to stay on the topic. "Well, what should we do to prepare for them, if they get here?"

"Nothing!" Zoisite says. "I'll gladly let them take Mamoru back. And, if we're lucky, maybe they'll take Fish Eye too."

"Zoisite, do you want to get your ass kicked?" Fish Eye snarls.

"HA! I'd like to see you try!"

"Fine!" Fish Eye takes out a knife and throws it, but his aim is way off and the knife doesn't even come within five feet of Zoisite. Everyone falls to the floor laughing.

"Stop laughing!" Fish Eye yells angrily and throws another knife. This one is even farther off than the first one and sticks into the wall on the opposite side of the room. He gets angrier and continues to throw knives while the others continue to roll on the floor laughing. When he runs out of knives, he starts crying and runs up to his bedroom. Mamoru follows him closely. This is his big chance to cheer Fish Eye up and assure himself that Fish Eye will stay with him.

"Yay! Two annoyances gone!" Zoisite cheers.

"But I know of at least one that's still here..." Nephrite mumbles. Zoisite glares at him.

"Well, what do we do now?" Jadeite asks, still trying to stay on the subject.

"I say we get something to eat!" Zoisite yells excitedly. "With Fish Eye upstairs, I can eat whatever I want!"

"OK, then let's go to the kitchen." They all get up and go to the bar/kitchen. Zoisite immediately attacks the food refrigerator and Nephrite immediately attacks the booze refrigerator. The rest of them stand back, for if they get too close, they may get ripped apart by those two savage beasts (Hee hee, I'm so mean :D). A few minutes later, both emerge with tons and tons of stuff to eat and drink. Zoisite is so hungry that he eats a frozen dinner...without heating it up o_O;; The others back away from him ever so slightly...everyone else is more patient and they actually heat up what they're eating. Kunzite notices a bowl of salad sitting untouched near Zoisite.

"Zoisite, if you're not going to eat that, why do you have it there?

Zoisite swallows and says, "Because if Fish Eye comes back down here I have to pretend I'm eating it so he won't know I'm cheating on my diet."

"Ooh, good plan," Kunzite says approvingly, glad that Zoisite isn't a complete airhead and can think for himself every once in awhile (Once again, see how mean I am? I don't really mean to be, honest! I love these characters!). Then Kunzite digs into his own food...

Awhile later, everyone is too full/drunk to eat/drink anymore (Can you guess who's the drunkest? ^_^;;) so Tiger's Eye, Hawk's Eye, and Nephrite decide to argue some more about women (Well, actually, Nephrite just wants to stay near the bar...) Jadeite decides to watch TV, and Kunzite and Zoisite decide to look around the house, for they still haven't seen the whole thing. They walk out into the backyard, and Zoisite's eyes light up with a mischievous glint.

"Look, Kunzite-sama! They have a hot tub!"

"Yes, I can see that..." Kunzite notices the glint in Zoisite's eyes and gets a little worried. He knows that look always means trouble...

"Let's go for a swim!"

"But Zoisite, we don't have any swimming suits!"

"So?" Zoisite giggles and pushes Kunzite in, fully dressed. He laughs and jumps in after him.

"Augh! My hair is all wet! It took me forever to do my hair this morning!"

"Aww, don't be such a baby, Kunzy-chan!" Zoisite says, unbuttoning Kunzite's shirt. "In a minute, you won't care anyway..."

Kunzite sighs. Zoisite is probably right. Well, as long as they're in the hot tub, he might as well have some fun (^_-). He grins and starts undoing Zoisite's belt.* * * * * * * * * *

The Sailor Senshi open their eyes and find themselves near a dark forest. They all look around in confusion. Chibimoon gasps when she realizes that they are in Elysion, which is where Pegasus lived until the Dead Moon Circus came and ruined it.

"Where are we?" Sailorvenus asks, looking around. "It's so dark and deserted..."

"I think it's scary!" Sailormoon whines. "I wanna go home!"

"Don't you want to get Mamoru-san back?" Sailormars asks, getting annoyed with Usagi (AGAIN :P).

"Oh yeah. For a second, I forgot why we came here." The others all sigh and drop their heads, except Chibimoon, who is still looking around surprised.

"Chibimoon, are you all right?" Sailormercury asks, looking concerned.

"Yes, I'm fine," she says, snapping out of her daze. She is frustrated that she still can't tell the others about Pegasus, or his real name, Helios. If she tried to call him here, the others would surely find out. Since he is hiding in her dream mirror, she decides to try calling him telepathically: 'Helios, somehow, my friends and I came to your world. Please, come help us!' Suddenly, there is a bright flash of light and Helios appears in his Pegasus form.

"Heli...I mean, Pegasus! How did you know we were here?" Chibimoon asks, pretending to be surprised.

"I felt as if some strangers had entered my world." He stares down at Chibimoon, making her blush. "What is the reason you are here?"

Sailormoon walks up, completely destroying the romantic mood (Ahh, that girl-horse romance :P). "The Amazon Trio and the Dark Kingdom Shitennou stole my Mamo-chan and we teleported after them and they came to this place!!"

"I see..."

"Pegasus, do you know why the Dark Kingdom Shitennou are living again? I was pretty sure that they were all killed long ago," Mercury says.

"I brought them back to life and brought them here to live in my Crystal Forest."

"Why?"

"I wanted to give them another chance. Since their leader has been destroyed, they really don't have any reason to fight against you anymore."

"But they are evil! They stole my Mamo-chan!" Sailormoon yells.

"No, the Shitennou didn't. It was Fish Eye who stole and brainwashed him."

"Fish Eye? I should have known! He even tried to steal Mamo-chan when he was working under the Dead Moon Circus! Ooh, he's gonna pay for that!" SailorMoon starts punching and kicking the air, but loses her balance and falls down. She cries and everyone else gets sweatdrops -_-;;

"Well, anyway, how do we get to the Crystal Forest?" Mercury asks, trying to stay on task.

"The entrance is right over there," Pegasus says, pointing with his horn (Do I make you horny, baby? Do I?). "But I have to go now. Goodbye, everyone."

"How dare he! Why didn't he stay and guide us through the forest?!" Sailormoon asks, getting up.

"Because Pegasus is only an illusion and he can't keep that form for very long..." Chibimoon says. She covers her mouth and the others crowd around her.

"Chibimoon, how did you know that? Are you hiding something from us? Do you know something about Pegasus that we don't?" Mercury asks gently.

Chibimoon looks down. "No, I was just guessing..." she says quietly, wanting so badly to tell them everything...but she promised Helios she wouldn't tell, and she didn't want to break any promises to him. "Let's just go get Mamo-chan back." She quickly walks off towards the forest, and the others follow her, still wondering what she's hiding...* * * * * * * * * *

"Oh Mamo-chaaaaaaaan! Don't go to sleep! I'm not done showing you my outfits yet!" Fish Eye yells cheerfully.

Mamoru is sitting on the bed, nearly asleep. He'd liked it a lot better when Fish Eye was depressed. When they had first gotten into the room, he'd just had to listen to Fish Eye's crying and do his best to comfort him. When he had finally gotten over being embarrassed, he insisted on showing Mamoru every single outfit he had bought that day. Mamoru was so bored, he kept nodding off, so Fish Eye is now making sure to be extra loud so Mamoru can't fall asleep. Fish Eye runs out of the closet again (He's coming out of the closet? Wait, hasn't he already done that?).

"How do you like this one?" he yells. Mamoru snaps to attention.

"Oh, it's wonderful, dear. You know, I could sit and watch you all day," he says with a fake grin.

"That's good, because I'm not even half done yet." Fish Eye runs back into the closet and Mamoru starts banging his head against the wall. He has to find something else for Fish Eye to do, or he's going to go insane (Even more so ^_-). Fish Eye walks back in again.

"Ne ne, Mamo-chan, what do you think of--" Fish Eye is cut off as Mamoru sweeps him into his arms. "Ooh, what's gotten into you?" he says giggling.

"I think we should find something more exciting to do," Mamoru says.

"Well, I think it would be fun to go for a nice swim in the hot tub..." Fish Eye says grinning.

"OK, I'll get my swimming suit."

"Oh no, there will be no need for that, if you get my drift," Fish Eye says with a wink ^_-

"Ah, I see what you mean." Mamoru grins and carries Fish Eye downstairs and out the back door. When they get outside, Mamoru trips over a pair of pants lying on the ground and lands on his face. Fish Eye flies out of his arms and right into the hot tub...well, actually, he flies right into Zoisite, and knocks Kunzite under water.

"OUCH!!! What the hell are you doing here?!" Zoisite screeches, trying to push Fish Eye off of him.

"What am I doing here?! This is my hot tub, so maybe I should ask what you're doing here!!"

Well, hello! Isn't it obvious?! Let's see, Kunzite and I are naked together in a hot tub. What do you think we're doing!? Playing Marco Polo?!"

Speaking of Kunzite, he is currently under water, trying to get up to get some air (He's trying to "get up to get some?" Hmmm). However, with Zoisite on top of him and Fish Eye on top of Zoisite it's pretty difficult (Especially since Zoisite's been cheating on his "diet" so much). Kunzite decides to pinch Zoisite to get him up.

"YOUCH!!" Zoisite yells, holding his backside.

Kunzite comes up from the water, blushing. 'Oops, guess I pinched him a little too hard,' he thinks. Then he notices Fish Eye staring at him in places that were only meant for Zoisite to see. "Hey, cut that out!!" Kunzite covers himself up with Zoisite's body, who is still whimpering that Kunzite pinched him.

"Stop it, Kunzite-sama! You can cover yourself up! Eek, now Fish Eye's looking at meeee!!" Zoisite screams, trying to cover himself up. By now, Mamoru has gotten up and is jealous that Fish Eye is in a hot tub staring at two other naked men. He quickly pulls him out of the hot tub. Fish Eye rips his eyes away from them and looks at Mamoru.

"What do you want to do now?" he says, smiling up at Mamoru.

"Let's go back inside..." Mamoru grumbles. He starts to turn around to go back inside when...

"Stop right there!" a familiar voice says from the bushes.* * * * * * * * * *

The Sailor Senshi have been walking through the woods for awhile. Sailormoon has been complaining that her feet hurt while the others try to figure out what's wrong with Chibimoon, who is trudging along silently at the head of the group. Suddenly, she stops, causing Sailormoon, who was walking right behind her, to trip over her and land on her face.

"Ouch! Why did you stop so suddenly?" Sailormoon whines, rubbing her nose.

"I thought I heard something. Be quiet, everyone." They all stand completely still for a minute. Sure enough, they can all hear a bunch of yelling and splashing sounds.

"It's coming from that direction. Let's go!" Jupiter says. They all start running and soon they can see a large house.

"That must be where they're hiding Mamo-chan!" Sailormoon yells.

"Please be quiet. We need to sneak up on them," Mercury says.

"HA! You're trusting Sailormoon to be quiet? I'd like to see that!" Mars says.

"Rei-chan, you're so mean!!! Beee~~~DA!" Moon yells and sticks her tongue out at her. Mars sticks her tongue out too, and they stop running so they can get up in each other's faces sticking their tongues out (That sounds bad, but please stop your hentai thoughts).

Jupiter sighs. "Would you two knock it off? We don't want them to hear us." They get close to the house and hide in the bushes. They all get sweatdrops at the scene before them: Kunzite and Zoisite are in the hot tub, probably nude, judging from all the clothes lying on the ground. Fish Eye is also in the hot tub, staring at the other two, who are screaming and trying to cover themselves up. Suddenly, Mamoru gets up off the ground, with a squashed nose. He pulls Fish Eye out of the hot tub.

"There's Mamo-chan!" Sailormoon yells. "I've got to save him!!"

"Wait! We need a plan first..." Mercury starts to say, but the others have already started to run out of the bushes. She sighs and follows them.

"Stop right there!" Sailormoon yells. "For love and justice, I am the pretty sailor-suited soldier..."

"Hey, Sailormoon!" Chibimoon yells. "We're supposed to do the speech together! I'm not gonna let you take all the glory!"

"But I'm the most important one! You're still in training!"

"No, I'm not! I'm a real senshi now, remember?"

"Stop fighting!" Venus yells. "Just forget the speech, let's go get them!"

"Right!" Sailormoon yells and starts running. However, she trips over a pair of boxers lying on the ground and goes flying into the hot tub, landing on Zoisite.

"What does this look like, a pool party? Get out!! Haven't you ever heard of a thing called 'privacy'?!" Zoisite yells, trying to shove Sailormoon out. She starts crying. "Quit being a crybaby! If you don't shut up, I'll drown you!!" This, of course, only makes Sailormoon cry harder. Chibimoon tries to pull Sailormoon out, but she's not strong enough and Moon is too heavy, so she comes tumbling in, too. Zoisite screams in frustration, and Kunzite starts laughing. Zoisite glares at him. "What's so damn funny?"

"I just think this whole scene is too insane!"

A girl wearing a green and purple Sailor fuku holding a camera (The same one Zoi-boy used to take pictures of Fishy and Nephy) hiding in a tree and taking pictures of the scene says, "I think this whole fic is insane, and I'm the one writing it!" She looks up and sees that the camera is now on her. "Hey! Don't look at me! Back to the fic! Back to the fic!"

The other Senshi start running towards Mamoru and Fish Eye, being careful not to trip over any more of the clothes strewn about the yard.

Suddenly, Jadeite, Nephrite, Hawk's Eye, and Tiger's Eye all wander out into the back yard, wondering what all the commotion is about. The Senshi run into Jadeite, Tiger's Eye, and Hawk's Eye, causing all of them to fall to the ground. While everyone is on the ground trying to sort out their limbs, Mamoru and Fish Eye sneak into the house unnoticed. Nephrite, who is the only one who didn't fall down, is stumbling around drunk, singing off-key.

"One hundred bottles of beer on the wall, one hundred bottles of beeeeer! Ya take 'em all down, don't pass 'em around, so ya have 'em all to ya seeeelf!!" Nephrite starts giggling insanely and stumbles closer to the hot tub, still clutching one of his bottles of beer. He hasn't had one hundred yet, but the day is young...

Kunzite and Zoisite finally manage to get Moon and Chibimoon out of the hot tub, only to find Nephrite stumbling towards them.

"Oh no you don't, Nephrite! Don't come any closer! Stay back!!" Zoisite yells...but it's waaaay too late for that. Nephrite trips over his own feet and splashes into the hot tub, once again landing on Zoisite.

"GET OFF OF ME!!!" Zoisite screeches and tries to shove Nephrite off, but he's much too heavy. Kunzite continues to crack up. Zoisite glares at him. "You could help me, you know, instead of just sitting there laughing at me!!"

"Ewww, but then I'd have to touch Nephrite! No way!" Kunzite says giggling.

"Geez, Kunzite, what are you on?! Quit acting like an idiot and help me!!"

"All right. This one's for you, baby!" Kunzite says giggling. He simply lifts Nephrite over his head and throws him out onto the grass.

"Wheeee!!" Nephrite squeals.

Zoisite rolls his eyes.

Meanwhile, by the back door to the house, everyone else has managed to untangle from each other.

"All right, where's Mamo-chan?" Sailormoon yells.

"How the hell should we know? We just got out here!" Hawk's Eye says.

"Where'd Fish Eye go?"

"Maybe they went inside," the ever-helpful Jadeite suggests.

Nephrite walks (Well, stumbles) up to them. "Well, what are ya'll waitin' for? Let's get this hootenanny rollin'! Yeeeeeee haw!!!" Everyone else sweatdrops.

"We're not going anywhere, are we, Kunzite-sama?" Zoisite says, looking at Kunzite.

"Yeah, I guess we're staying here.

"Now, let's go inside and get my Mamo-chan back!!" Moon yells.

"OK!!"

Once the others have gone inside, Zoisite smiles at Kunzite. "Now, where were we?"

"I believe we were right here," Kunzite says, pulling Zoisite into a long, passionate kiss.

(I will go no further into this scene. If you were looking for a hentai story, you won't find it here ^_^).* * * * * * * * * *

Meanwhile, in Fish Eye's bedroom...

"Oh no, Mamo-chan! We've got to get out of here fast, or else they'll take you with them!"

"Why would they want to take me with them? Do I know them?"

"Erm...ah, well...they probably just think you're really hot!" Fish Eye says nervously. If Mamoru remembers who they are, he will surely dump him!

Suddenly, a large group of people enters the room.

"Stop right there!* * * * * * * * * *

"Where do you think they went?" Venus asks.

"They probably went to Fish Eye's bedroom," Tiger's Eye says.

"Where is that?!" Moon yells.

"Follow me!" Hawk's Eye says.

"Why are you guys helping us?" Mercury asks suspiciously.

"Because there's nothing better to do," Hawk's Eye says. "Now, to make this more fun, form a line behind me and march. And call me your leader! And surrender all of your jewels and mothers to me!! And make me your king!!"

Everyone: '_';;

"Hey, it was worth a try."

They all continue to follow Hawk's Eye. "Go in this door." The girls quickly throw open the door and see Fish Eye and Mamoru.

"Stop right there!" SailorMoon shouts.

"Oh, shit!" Fish Eye yells.

"Hey, watch that language, mister!" Sailormoon shouts. "I have a young daughter here, you know!"

"Why does that voice sound so familiar?" Mamoru wonders.

"No, Mamo-chan! No, it doesn't sound familiar!" Fish Eye yells desperately.

"But it does sound familiar..." He continues to try to remember.

"That's it! We're outta here!!" Fish Eye yells and quickly teleports himself and Mamoru away.

"Oh no!" Sailormoon yells. "Where did they go now? How will we find them?!"

"They went to Tokyo," Jadeite says, quickly tracing the teleportation.

"How will we get there?" Jupiter asks.

"We can teleport, so just come with us," Tiger's Eye says.

"I still can't believe you're helping us. I think this is a trap," Mercury says.

"Listen, we're only helping because we're tired of having Mamoru around the house. He's sooo annoying!" Hawk's Eye says. "So come on! The sooner you get him back, the sooner he'll be out of our lives!"

"Ohh! Are we going on a field trip, Mumsy?" Nephrite asks in a horrible British accent, giggling stupidly.

"Ahh, geez. Is he still drunk? Yare yare -_-;;" Hawk's Eye mumbles.

"Well, I guess he could come along too. It'll be funny!" Jadeite says.

"All right, let's go!" They all stand close together and disappear in a big flash of light.* * * * * * * * * *

That's the end of episode 4! Sorry it took me longer to write, but I was being lazy :P Also, I was working on my brand spanking new web page! (Heh heh, see? This was written a long time ago ^_^ But I'm still keeping the original author notes, anyway).

Comments, criticism and rice candy go to sailorspazz@yahoo.com