Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Broken Destiny ❯ Fuck Destiny ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Hi!! This something I just had in my head.Any way this is a crossover.Sailormoon/???.You have to choose.don't own anything!!!!!!hertalking>
Destiny:chapter 1



sat at the park, she was angry,sad,and heart broken.Earlier that day saturn had been posest(Sp?).She had put her spirit in her body cleanse it of the evil but something went wrong and she ended up fusing with her and couldn't undo what she had done.The scouts were angrythat she that she had fused with saturn,thinking she did it on porpuse.She pulled her now shoulder link silver hair behind her ear wiped her purple eyes.will never forgive me and neither will the scouts.How could I have been so stupid?'please don't cry.I was the one that cast the fusion and block your healing spell.>would you want to fuse with an idiot like me?Why not Amy or Rei or...'I wanted you,I always feel better with you,no matter where I am.>what about the rest of the scouts?'about them?They're jealous traitors,you remember what they said to you?>betrayed you and tried to take your imperial crystal!>know, I know,but I just cant faced them,I mean I killed myself for them once and would do it again!'have an Idea.>is it?'don't we leave?>sure! that's a great idea!'we need to talk with Pluto,can you get us there?>course.'clasp her hands together as if she was praying and disappeared in a white light.She reappeared in a foggy place where you couldn't if there was a floor.State who you are or perish at the hands of Pluto!"it's me well not really,um i'll explain,you see..."need to explain, I saw it all,but I didn't expect to see you now."We want to go somewhere else,any place for that matter,as long as it's not here."problem,but I don't know where you'll end up."care,just get me out here."created a silver door way,then formed a white orb.orb will carry all your information.Think of a name so I can add that too."that the orb entered the door and shattered.Pluto then placed her staff to serene's head which gave her all the information she wouldto say anything before we leave like one step for the moon,one leap for the bastards of the earth?>think I will say something'just got fucked up 'cause I just broke it!"then stepped through the door ready to start a new beginning.that good but oh well.Please vote Sailormoon/????.Please reveiw, no Flames.ya.^_~*