Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ BSSM: Star Kingdom (Arch I: DeathSong) ❯ The Star Soldier, Sailorsun ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Chapter 3

The next morning was a non-school day so my mom took me to this place where we would get our names changed. Turned out that my name in Japanese was Mitaiyoko and my mom's was Meiyasei. I looked it up in my mom's English to Japanese dictionary that she insisted on having and found that my new name means 'Beautiful Sun Child' and my mom's meant "Dark Evening Star'. We still kept our real last name, Helio, but I liked my new name. I call Usagi, but her brother, Shingo, answers.

"*Moshi-moshi? Tsukino residence.*" Shingo answers.

"*Hello. May I speak with Usagi-san?*" I ask.

"*Sure. Whom may I tell her is calling?*" he asks.

"*Helio Mitaiyoko.*" I answer.

"*One minute…*" he tells me as he started to yell for Usagi to get the phone and that a Miseiko was calling. I could just barely make out her shocked response.

"*What? I don't know any Mitaiyoko-san, but…*" just then she takes the phone from her brother. "*Hai?*"

"*Hi Usagi-chan! It's Gina.*" I tell her.

"*Gina!?! You got your name changed?*" she asks me.

"*Yes. I will now be known as Mitaiyoko.*" I answer proudly.

"*Cool!*"

"*So why did Shingo-san answer the phone?*"

"*Oh, I was in my room playing with Luna.*"

Luna! That was the name of one of those other guardian cats that Apollo was talking about.

"*Luna? Who's Luna?*" I ask, trying to keep the shock in my voice unnoticeable.

"*Oh, that's just my cat. She can be a real drag sometimes but she's so kawaii.*"

"*Really? I'll have to come over to see her some time.*"

"*I'm free right now if you want to come over.*" Usagi offers.

"*Sure, but I don't know how to get to your house…*" I say.

"*Well, where do you live? I'm sure I know the way there. So I could come, get you, and bring you to my house with me.*" Usagi offers the plan.

"*Sounds great! I live in the Downtown Tokyo Apartment building?*" I tell Usagi, not quite sure that she knew where that was.

I could tell that Usagi was shocked. Mostly because I heard the phone drop on to the floor with a loud, or at least loud on my end, crack. As Usagi fumbles with the phone, I wait to ask why she reacted in such a manner.

"*Why'd you drop the phone?*" I ask as soon as Usagi was back on the phone again.

"*You did say 'Downtown Tokyo Apartment building', right? I wasn't just hearing things?*" Usagi asks.

"*Yeah, I did. What the big deal?*" I assure her.

"*My boyfriend lives there. That's all.*" Usagi informs me. Funny how that kind of thing works. I just happen to live in the same building as Usagi's boyfriend.

"*Who's the lucky guy?*" I pry at her. I normally don't do that but this was a special case; I might know him.

"*Mamo-chan.*" Usagi answers with a deep affection in her voice.

"*Ah. I know him. I kinda figured that he was taken. He helped me get here my first day. Extremely good choice.*"

"*Okay. I'll see you in a half-hour.*" Usagi tells me.

"*See you then." I say, and with that I hung up the phone. I looked at my clothing and decided that I needed to change into something more suitable.

I go into my room and grab a silver shirt and silvery-gray jeans, and change into them.

"*Where are you going?*" Apollo asks me.

"*Over to Usagi's to play with her cat, Luna.*" I answer then winked at him to tell him what I was thinking; Yes, I think this is the Luna we're looking for.

Thirty minutes later, the doorbell rings. My mom answers it.

"Gi- Mitaiyoko! Usagi's at the door!" Meiyasei, or my mom, calls from the door.

"Coming!" I answer back, and then I gestured for Apollo to follow me.

"*Arigato, Helio-san.*" Usagi says to my mom as I walked up.

"*You're quite welcome Usagi-chan. You know, you can call me Meiyasei-san if you'd like." my mom replies in stumbling Japanese.

"*You ready to go?*" I ask Usagi.

"*Yeah! Let's go!*" Usagi answer as she grabs my wrist and drags me out the door.

"Bye mom! See you in time for dinner!" I call back to my mom just as Usagi, Apollo and I get into the elevator.

"*I hope your parents won't mind if I bring my cat over. Apollo goes everywhere with me.*" I say to Usagi.

"*Don't worry. They don't mind when Minako-chan brings Artemis over.*"

I look at Apollo and he wore the same expression of shock and amazement that I did. "All my friends could be the Senshi that I'm looking for." I think.

"*Okay. That's good. I wouldn't what to take Apollo back to my room. I think my mom has an allergy to cats.*" I sat as we step out of the elevator and walk out the door.

Usagi and I blab about boys and school and other things 'til about we were about halfway to Usagi's house when we heard screams coming from further up the road and over the hill that we were climbing.

"*Stay here. I'll check out what's going on up ahead.*" Usagi says and with that she runs up and over the hill.

"*Follow her.*" Apollo commands. I follow Usagi up to the top of the hill, but didn't follow her any further, and look down at the scene below me.

There are people strewn about like toys in someone's room that hasn't been cleaned in about two weeks. A black hole in the air that looked like a portal and then the beast, if you can call it a beast, was throwing the people into the portal. Then the figure that was still standing and fighting the monster. The person was dressed in the same type of fuku as my own yet was entirely different.

"*Transform.*" Apollo commands me.

I take out the pen and hold it in the air above my head and shout, "*SOLAR CRYSTAL POWER, MAKE UP!!!*"

The actions that took place the first time transformation take place here as well but I noticed all the minor details that I hadn't noticed first time. Unnoticed, I slip closer to the battle that was taking place.

As I crept closer, I begin to notice more details about the monster. Like it's small red head that was totally out of proportion with its body, which was also red but splashed here and there with blue that made it look like it was wearing clothing.

The fighter was pretty and basically scolding the monster for harming innocent people. "Boy, she has a lot of guts to scold that creature. Especially in that get-up… Though, I'm one to talk." I think.

"*Who is that, Apollo?*" I ask.

"*Sailor Moon in her Eternal form.*" Apollo answers.

Apparently, EternalSailor Moon was having trouble defeating the monster. She was throwing every attack she apparently had. They weren't working on the monster; the attacks she was throwing were analogous to trying to dent a car with a toothpick.

"*Get your wand and when I say, shout, 'Solar Flare'.*" Apollo counsels me.

I grab my wand and ran towards the monster. I climb up a fire escape to get to the top of a building nearest to the battle.

"*Hey! Over here! That's right!*" I shout to distract the monster.

"*And who are you? Another pain in my side?*" the monster asks, not sounding threatened.

"*I am the one who illuminates the moon and the planets of this system. I am the one sworn to protect this planet. I am the new senshi of the stars, Sailor Sun. In the name of the Sun and Stars, you're going to be nova-dust.*" Man that sounded lame. I think.

With that, I somersault of the building roof and landed on the ground safely. Good thing I had taken gymnastics.

"*Really? You too? Neither of you stands a chance against my master. Let alone me.*" the monster says in a craggy, high-pitched voice.

"*And who might he be? The king of trolls?*" I ask mockingly, standing up and crossing my arms.

"*Oh my! A sense of humor! Now I'm REALLY in for it.*" the creature sarcastically remarks.

"*NOW Sailor Sun!*" Apollo shouts from somewhere behind me.

"*Right Apollo.*" I say as I point my wand at the monster.

"*And what do you think that's going to do? Turn me into a rabbit?*" the monster asks, unafraid.

"*It's going to heat things up! Solar Flare!!!*" I shout.

With that, a multi-colored flame bursts out of the star on my wand and set the red and blue creature a-flame.

"*NOW Sailor Moon!*" I shout to her.

"*Right. STARLIGHT HONEYMOON THERAPY KISS!!!*" EternalSailor Moon shouts her attack.

Just before Sailor Moon's attack would hit, the monster screams, "*Meiseiou returns all favors done him!!! AHHH!!!*"

Once the attack hit, the creature glows white then crumbles into a glowing white dust pile that vanishes in a minute.

I turn my back on the battlegrounds that was now full of reawakening people, and started to walk away. I had only walked a meter or two when Sailor Moon caught up with me and grabs my arm to make me stop. I spin around and point my wand at her. She lets go and stands back.

"*Sorry. I just wanted to know if you're a friend or enemy.*" says Sailor Moon.

"*I'm sorry as well, Princess, but I know no true ally until I know two things. One; who I'm up against, and Two; who can help. Just know that I'll be at your side when you have need of my presence.*" I answer her as I lower my wand to my side.

With that, I walk up to the alleyway up by where Usagi had left me and powered down. When I walk out, I was a scared teenage girl again looking for her friend. Quickly, I slip the wand into my purse along with the pen before anyone could see me with them.

"*Mitaiyoko -chan?*" I hear Usagi yelling my name.

"*Over here Usagi-chan! *" I yell to her, wherever she was.

"*Where are you?*" she yells.

"*By the alley at the top of the hill. *" I yell back to her.

"*One minute…*" she answers.

Usagi comes over the top of the hill. I step out of hiding and head towards her.

"*What was going on down there?*" I ask.

"*Just a mugging.*" she answers calmly like she had it rehearsed.

"*Then can we get to your house? I don't like being alone in town.*" I tell her.

"*Sure.*" Usagi says.

We walked along as if nothing had happened. We resumed our interrupted conversation about 'who was the cutest boy in the school' and argued all the way to her house about it.

"*Hello!*" Usagi's mother greets. "* Usagi said that she was going to go get you. Would you like something to drink? *"

"*Yes please. Do you have any pop here?*" I ask.

They give me confused looks that made me feel quite embarrassed. I fell like my cheeks were glowing a bright fuchsia-red.

"*Oops. Soda?*" I correct myself. I still fell embarrassed, but Usagi's and her mother's faces didn't look confused anymore if that was any consolation.

"*Sure. I'll bring it up in a minute. Please call me Ikuko.*"

"*Thank you Tsu… Sorry. Ikuko-san.*" I answer as Usagi started to drag me up the stairs.

"*Come on.*" Usagi urges. She was already at the top of the stairs waiting for me.

I get up the stairs and Usagi lead me to her room. Everything seemed to be bunnies and moons; most of the moons were waxing crescent moons I noted.

Then on the bed, I see Luna. She was sitting on the bed the way I'd seen Apollo sit on my bed. Her fur was a dark purple, then where Apollo would have his silver star, Luna had a gold crescent moon turned so the outside bend of the moon was down and the inside bend formed a sort of bowl.

"*Apollo!*" I call. Apollo strides into the room confidant then stops dead in his tracks. He was taking in the sight of Luna.

"*So, have any weird experiences with cats?*" I ask.

"*Weird how?*" Usagi asks.

"*Strange.*" I answer.

"*Strange how?*" she asks again.

"*I don't know. Like you thought you were able to understand what they're saying… and you think they understand you?*" I answer.

"*No.*" Usagi answers, sounding very indignant.

Luna was looking at Apollo like she was trying to place him in her memory.

I pick Luna up and put her in my lap and start stroking her. "*Hey, Luna. How are you? Like you're going to answer me!*" I joke.

"*You never know. " Usagi mutters in response.

"*Why do you say that? *" I ask, looking up from petting Luna.

"*Nothing. Don't worry about it. *"

Then someone knocks at the door and Usagi gets up to get it. It was Ikuko with the soda.

"*I see that you two are having fun up here. I'll just set this tray right here.*" Ikuko says as she set the tray down on the table.

Usagi and I talked and drank our soda while listening to her favorite tape of songs. After an hour, Ikuko knocked on the door and came in.

"*Usagi, Minako-chan is here to see you. She's downstairs.*" Ikuko says.

"*Hey Luna. You're boyfriend is downstairs.*" Usagi teased Luna. Luna rocked back as if she were disgusted with the thought.

That sealed it. I knew that Luna could talk and that she was one of the guardians for the other senshi but were Usagi and Minako the senshi I was looking for? I silently asked myself as I walked down the stairs with Apollo in my arms and Usagi leading the way with Luna a half step ahead of Usagi.

"*Hi Minako-chan!*" Usagi greets the blonde haired girl that was in what could only be the living room with a white cat at her feet.

"*That's Artemis, Luna's boyfriend.*" Usagi told me in a whisper.

"*Hello Minako-san.*" I say politely as I set Apollo on the floor by Artemis and Luna. Apollo was gawking at the other cats. They were gawking at him and then looking at each other. It was funny; I could almost see the tension as they resisted speaking. They weren't sure of who I was and they didn't know if they could speak freely or not. I could tell that they were also staring at Apollo's forehead where his star was. If these cats' eyes got any wider, we were going to have to put their eyes back in their heads.

"*Those guys are never this quiet. I wonder what's wrong with them. *" Minako comments. Truthfully, I wasn't surprised at their behavior but I almost gave it away by giggling. I cover my smirk with my hands.

"*Minako-chan, this is Helios Mitaiyoko. Mitaiyoko-chan, this is Aino Minako and her guard…uh um cat, Artemis. *" Usagi corrects herself.

"Ah ha! So Usagi and Minako are the senshi. Usagi is, most likely, Sailor Moon since she was with me when I first saw Sailor Moon. Which senshi Minako is, I have no clue. But I'll find that out later along with who the other senshi are," I think confidently.

Disclaimer and Authoress's Note: Another chapter down. Sailor Sun/ Mitaiyoko Helio, Apollo and Meiyasei Helio are my characters and you may not use them in another fanfic w/o my permission. On the other hand, all the other characters are Takeuchi Naoko-sama's and I claim no part in them so DON'T SUE ME!!! I'M NOT WORTH THAT MUCH ANYWAYS!!! ^_^ Tah-tah!

~Queen Tessandry de Sanyochisei~