Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Chibi-usa & Helios ❯ Everlasting Dream ( Chapter 8 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Hey Peoples,

I'm not sure what I'm going to do with this story. I've decided to take a little break from it for a while so I can catch up on more schoolwork. (Not doing that well with my grades.) I would guess the next chapter of the story would be posted in maybe two or more weeks I'm not sure. Hope you enjoy this new chapter though. Plus I'm running out of chapter names so don't criticize me on them. Please Review^_^

*Last time Chibi-usa finally arrived to Usagi's house and soon after fell asleep. She soon finds out that she is having a dream were she is in Elysion. Find out what happens. *

Chapter 8: Everlasting Dream

Chibi-usa stood still she couldn't believe that she was in Elysion once again. She began to run around the sanctuary as excitement and joy came across her.

"Helios..Helios. Were are you?" Chibi-usa began to search for Helios, calling out for him. She then stopped dead in her tracks scared and began to think why Helios was probably sending her this dream.

Chibi-usa took a few steps forward seeing if she could spot Helios, though with no luck. She began to walk around the entire Sanctuary of Elysion with still no sign of him. She almost gave up her search and sat on the ground and put her face into her hands and began to cry. A hand touched Chibi-usa's shoulder and she became scared at first of who the person might be.

Chibi-usa stood up and faced the person who touched her "He..Helios"

Helios looked over at her and then a sad look came upon his face as he faced his head towards the ground. "I'm sending you another dream my maiden. There is many.."

Helios stopped speaking and was shocked as Chibi-usa hugged herself into his chest.

She whispered to him "Please, don't go away. Just please hold me and don't let go."

Still a bit shocked he smiled a bit and hugged Chibi-usa back in a strong embrace. Helios then pulled away a bit from Chibi-usa though with his arms still around her.

He sighed and began to speak. "My maiden..the time has come to fight and restore peace to your future."

Shock formed across Chibi-usa's face. "Helios, I'm with the past senshi now. I thought that with them everything would be alright."

"Yes that is going to help though I fear the danger that is going to happen."

"What's going on? What's going to happen?"

"I'm not sure exactly, I fear that something happened to the senshi that were taken by Izumi in the future. Along with the King and Queen of Earth."

"What happened to my parents are they alright? I need to know." Chibi-usa began to cry once more

"Please don't cry my maiden. I feel a strong evil in the Earth and I'm sure Izumi didn't kill the senshi. At least not yet."

"Well that's really reassuring! Yeah she didn't kill them "yet", and if the senshi are alright in some way what would Izumi do with them. As far as I know she despises the senshi along with me."

"I'm telling you of what I know maiden. I'm finding out about Izumi as much as I can though I feel that you are the key in defeating her."

Chibi-usa put her head back on Helios' chest and tears formed in her eyes. "I just don't know what to do. How am I the key to defeating her? She's way to powerful."

Helios lifted Chibi-usa's head so that he looked straight into her eyes. "I've found that she wants to destroy the ginzuishou. You and Sailor Moon must keep your crystal's safe from her."

(A/N: Just to tell you I'm not using Imperium Silver Crystal any more. Ok now back to the story ^_^)

"Wh..Why the ginzuishou?"

"I'm not sure, though with the power of the two ginzuishou's plus the power of the golden crystal which I guard may be enough to defeat her."

"Your acting like that's nothing. The power of those three things combined have the power to even destroy the Earth in a few seconds maybe even more."

"You must..so far I think it's the only way. For now though Izumi will most likely come back to destroy you and the crystal. So you must summon me with the Crystal Bell to attack. Once I appear you'll be able to use a new weapon that you can only use with the power that I contain in it as well."

"So it's like the Moon Kaleidoscope that Sailor Moon had?"

"Exactly, though it's a different weapon from what Sailor Moon used."

"May I see it?"

"That's not possible, the weapon will appear only when you summon me otherwise it doesn't really exist for me to show you now."

"Thank you so much Helios. You made me feel better." Chibi-usa hugged herself into his chest once more feeling the warmth in his arms not wanting to leave.

"Your welcome my maiden."

They held on to each other for minutes both of them didn't want the time they had together to end.

Finally Helios spoke up to Chibi-usa "I'm sorry my maiden, I have to leave you now."

"Why? Helios you can't leave, please."

"I must, this is a dream and you and I have to finish our mission."

Helios lifted Chibi-usa's chin up and they stared into each other's eyes. A small blush came across Chibi-usa's cheeks as their faces came closer. Their lips made it inches away from each other with a million questions going through their heads, as time seemed to stop.

I love you Helios is all that Chibi-usa wanted to say before they kissed though she was afraid of getting hurt, though unaware Helios was thinking of how much he loves her as well. Chibi-usa slowly closed her eyes as her and Helios's lips meet. She then felt the kiss between them and knew that it wasn't a dream.

Chibi-usa opened her eyes slightly to find herself lying on her bed in Usagi's room. She turned and sat on her bed and brought a hand to her lips.

"Was it only a dream?" Chibi-usa just kept on thinking that same question over and over thinking of how she felt Helios, his warmth, and his kiss. A blush came over her face and she snapped back to reality.

She stood up and got in the shower. About fifteen minutes later Chibi-usa came out and got dressed in a school uniform similar to the one Usagi wore in her Junior High School years at Juuban Junior High.

Chibi-usa turned and looked at the time "Oh my gosh..it's 1:00 p.m."

Lucky for her it was a Saturday though she wanted to catch up on everything with the senshi and wanted to tell them about her dream. Chibi-usa then pictured Usagi as a small cupid trying to get all the information on her and Helios.

"Um..maybe I should wait to tell them about the dream." She thought this as she ran to Usagi's room and walked straight in to her room to find Usagi still sleeping with drool hanging from her mouth.

Chibi-usa laughed a bit and thought. "I guess she's the same as always."

"Oh..Mamoru." Usagi mumbled delighted and a huge smile came on her face

"Oh brother." Chibi-usa walked over to Usagi and began to shake her to wake up not realizing that all the other senshi are gone from Usagi's room.

Usagi answered by a large snore so Chibi-usa gave up and was about to leave when she finally realized that every one was gone.

She found a note on the table addressed to Usagi though decided to read it anyway.

Well meatball head. Ami, Makoto, Minako and I are going to the temple to see if we can get any information on this new enemy that Chibi-usa was talking about. It's important that you protect her at all costs so don't be a ditz. Hopefully this fire reading will work and a scout meeting is being held afterwards at 1:30. SO DON'T BE LATE! See you there.

Sincerely,

Rei-chan

After reading the note Chibi-usa forgot about Usagi and ran to her room to grab her brooch, and her Crystal Bell. She rushed out the door and ran up the sidewalks going to the Hino Shrine.

~*~

In Elysion, Helios is concentrating on trying to figure out were Izumi was. A picture of Chibi-usa came to his mind of when he kissed her, knowing that it was more than reality than Chibi-usa thought.

Helios shaked his head bringing back his concentration. "I can't think about that now, I must find of were Izumi is." Helios said to himself as he began to concentrate on her location.

A picture of a dark room came into his vision as he saw a tall dark woman with long black hair looking down at ten glass coffins. It was hard for Helios to concentrate on his vision though tried hard to keep looking at the surrounded area and the people in the coffins.

A small laugh came from the woman as she spoke to herself. "Soon my plan will be complete. Once I have the stronger senshi from Crystal Tokyo on my side nothing will be able to stop me." Izumi turned and showed her face. Then she looked down at the people in the coffins and surrounded them with a dark mist.

Helios looked over at the ten coffins to find Sailor Mercury, Mars, Jupiter, Venus, Uranus, Neptune, Saturn, and Pluto, as well as the King and Queen of Earth in each of them. Izumi began to laugh menacingly and Helios wasn't able to keep his vision on the room any longer.

His eyes shot open and he stood up. "Please my maiden, you must hurry before the evil spreads any further."

~*~

Chibi-usa was on a bus to the temple when she though she heard Helios' voice. "I must be imagining things, no way that he would be able to talk to me now."

She soon forgot about it and arrived at the Hino shrine. Chibi-usa ran up the many stairs and ran towards the temple. She flung the door open and the Senshi were all there except for Usagi and the Outer Senshi.

"Sorry if I'm late." Chibi-usa sat down around them as all of them got a surprise of shock.

"What's wrong with every one?" Chibi-usa asked

"No..Nothing, though it's not safe for you to come here by yourself Chibi-usa." Rei told her

"I'm not a child any more. I can take care of myself."

"You're right you aren't a child any more though all of us are just worried about you."

Just then Usagi came running through the doors of the temple and sat down unaware of Chibi-usa there as well. "You guys, I couldn't find Chibi-usa. I don't know were she is I tried to find her though.."

"It's alright Usagi she's right here." Ami told her

She turned and found Chibi-usa sitting a few feet away from her. "Why are you here?" she asked

"For the meeting, I'm a sailor soldier to don't forget."

"WELL YOU WORRIED ME! DON'T GO OFF AGAIN!"

"I'M SORRY. YOU DON'T HAVE TO GO BILESTIC ON ME!"

"Calm down you two, it's not a family reunion time now. We have to find out about the enemy and what she's planning." Makoto said to both of them

Every one sat down and Rei began to talk. "Well the fire reading wasn't any help. I didn't find a single sign of anything about what's her name."

"Izumi." Chibi-usa spoke out

"Whatever she's still our enemy and we need to do whatever we can to stop her. Plus we don't know if the senshi of the future are alright yet." Rei said

"Actually..." Chibi-usa began to speak and then covered her mouth.

"What is it Chibi-usa? If you know anything about the senshi you have to tell us otherwise we won't be able to help out."

"I..I.."

Rei then stood up and ran outside. Every one looked over at her thinking she was out of it.

"Are you alright Rei-chan?" Usagi asked

Rei didn't speak she just stared out of the temple and took out her henshin pen. With that all the senshi stood up and took out there transformation items.

"MARS CRYSTAL POWER!!!"

"MERCURY CRYSTAL POWER!!!"

"JUPITER CRYSTAL POWER!!!"

"VENUS CRYSTAL POWER!!!"

"SAILOR CERES POWER!!!"

"SAILOR PALLAS POWER!!!"

"SAILOR VESTA POWER!!!"

"SAILOR JUNO POWER!!!"

"MOON ETERNAL!!!"

"MOON CRISIS!!!"

"MAKE-UP!!!" All of them said together at once and transformed as they all ran outside to were Rei was looking.

"Izumi!" Chibi-Moon yelled out.

"So that's her? That's our new enemy?" Sailor Moon asked

"Yeah..that's her alright." Chibi-moon said angrily looking over at Izumi with a look that of anger and hatred on her face.

"She doesn't look so tough. I'm sure I can take her out." Usagi said

"SILVER MOON CRYSTAL POWER KISS!!!"

"Weakling.." Izumi whispered as Sailor Moon's attack came towards her.

"Yes, I got her." Moon shouted

"Don't be so sure Sailor Moon, look." Sailor Mars pointed out Izumi in the same spot without a scratch on her.

"Wh..why didn't it work?"

"I'm not sure though how about we take all of our attacks and bring them at her at once." Sailor Mars suggested.

"Good idea Mars." Jupiter added in.

"MARS FLAME SNIPER."

"MERCURY AQUA RHAPSODY."

"JUPITER OAK EVOLUTION."

"VENUS LOVE AND BEAUTY SHOCK."

"I don't think this will work." Chibi-Moon whispered

All of the Inner Senshi's attacks came towards Izumi. A large explosion occurred and fog surrounded Izumi. She was teleporting away from the attacks and came back when the attacks were gone from her sight. Chibi-Moon stood back and didn't know what to do as she saw Izumi standing ahead of her, still with not even a small scratch on her.

Her Crystal Bell began to shine brightly as she brought it into her hands. Chibi-Moon shed a few tears as she lifted her bell above her head.

"TWINKLE YELL!!!"

"What's this?" Izumi stared over at Sailor Chibi-Moon as a golden light surrounded her.

All of the Sailor Senshi looked in amazement as they saw the golden light and Sailor Moon began to run up to Chibi-Moon. A white winged horse came from the sky and landed in front of Sailor Chibi-Moon with the golden horn on it's head shining as bright as the sun above him in the sky. The light faded and Sailor Chibi-Moon is shown holding a long staff of were the Crystal Bell used to be.

*What exactly is the new weapon that Chibi-Moon is holding? Will the senshi be able to stop Izumi or not? Find out in Chapter 9*

~*~

SailorJupiter1: OK now I hope every one is enjoying the story ^_^ told ya Helios was going to show up more often didn't I. Well the next chapter might be up this week actually. Though I doubt it. I'll try to write some of it over the Thanksgiving break. If I don't get the next chapter up before then Happy Thanksgiving to every one. Plus please review and tell me what you think ^_^