Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Coming out! ❯ Makoto & Haruka ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Meanwhile, in Makoto's messenger…



Wind_racer: Is there any problem Mako?

Cookiemaster: Well, not really. I just want to seek for ur advice. You see Haruka, I don't know whether I'm able to hide my relationship from the others.

Wind_racer: What makes you said that?

Cookiemaster: U should understand, its no fun acting like ordinary friends with the person u love, right?

Wind_racer: Yeah, sure. That is why Michiru and I thought that its better for us to confess our love. But I gotta admit, it takes time. So, are u thinking of blurting it out?

Cookiemaster: Erm… yeah. But Ami thinks otherwise. She said that she's not ready. So the question is, should I or shouldn't I?

Wind_racer: I think both of you should talk about this. Talk to her Mako. When both of you are ready, then do it. If she's not, it may jeopardise your love.

Cookiemaster: Well, I guess I have to wait until she is ready then. But this is torturing me!!!

Wind_racer: Yeah, I know that. But hey! Our friends are supportive and.. kindhearted. Just look at how they accept Michiru and I. There shouldn't be any problem.

Cookiemaster: You're different Ruka, both of you are meant to be with each other.

Wind_racer: What? Are you saying both of you are not meant for each other?

Cookiemaster: Its complicated! Jupiter and Mercury were not meant to be together! Not like Uranus and Neptune…

Wind_racer: Oh Mako! This is your life. NOW. And not the past. If you believe in yourself, then nobody can say no!

Cookiemaster: ah well… you're right. I'll shall talk to Ami about this.

Wind_racer: You go girl!!! But do you wanna bet that Ami will turn for Michiru's advice… and after Michiru plays her charm… Ami will agree to come out… before you can even talk her into it? Wanna bet huh Mako? :D

Cookiemaster: Haruka, are u trying to turn my girlfriend into one of your betting game?

Wind_racer: lets just say.. OUR girlfriends. ;)

Cookiemaster: No fair!! You'll talk Michiru into this.

Wind_racer: No way! She'll kill me if she knows I use her in my bet!

Cookiemaster: Well, OK! But my bet is on Setsuna. I bet Ami will turn for Setsuna's advice. If you lose, you'll polish my motorbike everyday for two months!

Wind_racer: Deal!! If you lose, you'll supply me cookies for two months.

Oh God! Michiru calls me for dinner. I gtg Mako! Or else she'll knock my head! Bye!!

Cookiemaster: HAH!!! I knew you are afraid of Michiru!! LOL!

Wind_racer: :P