Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Completely Irresistible ❯ Apologies and Clubbing ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

* I do not own sailor moon

AN: Sorry so slow getting these chapters up. I hope you like this chapter.

Completely Irresistible

By Serenity Star *

Chapter 4 -Apologies and Clubbing

It was a peaceful morning. There was no Rei to wake everyone up, no cares for the day, and everything was good. Every one was still tired from the day before yet slowly one by one they all went into the dining room for breakfast. Surprisingly Serena wasn't the last to wake up but the first, the last was accually Mina. She did play great the day before, only problem now was that she was soar. Getting her some ice packs, Serena notices that the girls need to go shopping. There was close to nothing in the fridge.

"Hey you guys want to go shopping with me?" She says as she hands Mina the ice pack.

"We went shopping a couple of days ago remember for the party. You got like ten thousand new outfits." Mina says trying to massage her soar muscles.

"No not clothes shopping, grocery. We're low on supplies." Everyone smiled for some reason, they enjoyed shopping for food more then they did for clothes. So they all rush up stairs and got dressed. They split again into two cars but this time Serena was not going to driving. Her car still had the smell of the ocean in it. They always seem to buy so much food that they have to take two cars to get it all home anyways.

Whenever they would walk into the grocery store they were stared at. No one did their own shopping. They let the cook or maid do it but these girls wouldn't allow it. They cooked, cleaned, and took care of themselves. Mostly because Lita's grandmother was a famous chef and taught Lita everything she knew. Lita would be angry to have a cook make their food for them when they were perfectly capable of doing it themselves. The girls just didn't feel the need to get a maid. The house was in sections anyways. Each section belonged to someone and it was thier job to keep their section clean which wasn't hard since they were never really home to mess is up. Getting the shopping done they all grabbed one thing and opened it in the car.

Serena was first to enter the house and nearly dropped her bags. She yelled to the girls "Guys before you walk into the house i suggest that you not carry anything that breaks." They were all confused until they walked in. Flowers everywhere. Red, white, pink, and an assortment of other colors filled the room. Roses,lillies, and all types of flowers. Big teddy bears, balloons, boxes of chocolate and bottles of wine everywhere and one big card in the middle saying im sorry on the front. You would have thought is was valentines day. Serena walks up to the center table and picked up the card.

"Who is this for?"Mina was anxious to know.

"Me" Serena just looked around the room. All of this was for her.

"Well don't keep us in suspense who sent this?" Rei demanded Serena opens the card and reads it to herself. "Well who is this from?"

"Darien."she says with a heavy sigh.

"Wait a minute since when are you and Darien on terms where he sends you flowers and gifts?"

"He just wanted to say sorry. Look i think we should get the groceries before they all you know go bad." She wanted to avoid the fact the she was slightly flattered. She wasn't going to be one of his slaves now, she wasn't even going to stop being truthful, It's just now she wont be to quick to judge him. They all bring the groceries in quickly. They were eager to see what Darien sent her. He sent boxes of very good chocolate, he sent bottle of very good wine he sent her little presents like a music box and some very nice silk wraps from china. All the girls were so jealous of her. She treats him like crap and he sends her flowers and candy. They helped get all the stuff into her room. Of couse they opened the wine and ate the chocolate but hey they helped. Finally done getting the last big bear into her room she fell onto her bed when the phone rang. "O goodness-- Hello."

"How do like the presents?" Darien's voice was so prominant over the phone.

"How did you get my number?" She sits up and grabs one of the bears.

"I have my ways. So you got everything."

"Yea the girls are enjoying the chocolate and wine you sent."

"Good so you accept."

"Accept what?"

"The gifts, my apology."

"I thought i accepted your apology yesterday."

"You did it's just i know that you were still upset and i wanted to make it up to you."

" Ok Well then i accept. You know you didn't have to go over board. A bunch of this stuff is to much." she says as she's looking at everything.

" O but for you anything." Serena just smiled.

"So what happened to you?"

"What do you mean?"

"Your to giving."

"You made me see the error in my selfish ways."

" Yea right now tell me the truth."

" Everyone at the club knows and there was an article about us in the news letter." Serena ran down the stairs to the mail. Picking up the news letter, you could see in the biggest letters "Shield and Parker romance, Their fun day in the sun."Along with that there were pictures of them together.

"I cant believe this."

"You accepted my apology you cant take it back now." The girls just looked at Serena. Her face was drained of any expression.

"Serena what is it? Who are you talking to?" Amy asked worriedly. She just puts the paper in front of then then heads off to her room. She went onto her balcony with the phone still up to her ear.

"Serena its not a big deal they'll forget about it in time."

"Yea. Well i think im gonna go now. I'll talk to you later."

"Ok you know you can call me if you need anything you have my number."

"I do?"

"Well yea i sent it with one of the bunnies."

"Ok thanks bye."

"bye."

On the other end of the line darien sat in his office. What was he doing. He never did this. He gave her his number. On top of that he wasn't really thinking of himself. She was making him crazy.

Serena sat on her balcony all night thinking if this would change anything or would people think of it as another one of those temporary things? Serena sat out so long she fell alseep out there. In the morning she wasn't feeling to good. The night air made her sick. Amy walked into the room to wake Serena up wheb and saw that Serena's bed hadn't been slept in she found Serena all curled up on the couch on her balcony. "Serena were you out here all night?"

"I guess i fell asleep."She says sniffling. Amy puts her hand on Serena's head.

"Serena your burning up. Lets get you to bed." She helps Serena walk to her bed and tucks her in. "I advise you to stay in bed for a couple of days." Amy was the doctor in the house. Well maybe, not quite yet, but someday she will be a real one. She walks out of the room and into the living room.

"So where is that girl?" Rei inquired.

"Serena is sick so i guess we go to practice without her." They all give a moment then they get up and leave.

Arriving at the club was the same as any other day and the people were no differnt. They continued with their lives and passing on dumb gossip. Practice was boring and it really had no meaning without Serena there since she was the star. Darien walks into the auditorium and saw that the girls were gloomy.

"Hey this play is going to be great."

"Yea well its just one of those days." Lita says.

"Where is Serena?" He says looking around.

"Shes sick she didnt come today."

"Wait this isnt because of the whole paper thing is it?"

"No she is accually sick."Amy says just flipping through the pages of her script. Darien gave a sigh, he felt guilty and he never felt guilty before. Thats it he needs to stop this now and get back into the swing of things. Tonight he is going to go out and the night after and the night after. He had a reputation to uphold.

It been a couple of days and Darien managed to suppress all the rumors of him and Serena by going out every night till the sun rose. It was amazing how he could use to do this and it would be fun but now it just seemed so pointless. Going out, having girls hang all over you and drinking till you cant see, it was all so over done.

On the other hand Serena was feeling better and for the joyous occasion the girls were going out tonight. Serena was still alittle pale but it was going to be night time so it wouldn't matter. When they went clubbing they went all out. They aren't the type of girls do this often. Come on, a group of girls going out every night dancing till their feet hurt and get drunk, it was just not done in this city. Well at least not by people of composure.

They were looking hot. Even Amy, the conservative one, went all out. The girls left the house with their heels, middrfts, halter tops and their hair all done up. They decide to take a cab there seeing as how no one by the end of the night would be able to drive anyways. When they got there it was a sight to see. It had been to long since they last did this and if the boys find out, well they were going to get an earful but oh well to night was their night. The lights, the music, the atmosphere made you want to go crazy and act wild. They went club hopping to find one they liked. Then they get into a club that they knew had to be fun, 'The Blue Diamond' It was the hottest, richest and best place in the whole city. As soon as they walked in the vibe given was enough to give you such an adrenaline rush. Little did they know that Darien was already there. He was surrounded by millions of girl and it didn't seem to make him very enthusiastic. Then he looks up and sees five girls just having the best time of their lives. He couldn't believe that these girls were clubbers. He walks up behind Serena and quickly puts his arms around her trying to shock her. It obviously worked since she jumped. She turns around to see Darien.

"O HI!" She screams over the music.

"HEY! WHAT ARE YOU GIRLS DOING HERE?"

"WHAT? I CANT HEAR YOU." He then grabs her arm which in turn led her to grab Mina's and

so on. They went into the V.I.P section.

"I didnt figure you girls to be much of the club going type."

"Well we dont do this everyday but we do like to have alittle fun now and then."Rei says while grabbing a glass of champagne. The girls heard a song they liked and got up. Darien grabbed Serena's arm as she was getting up.

"Hey i heard you were sick. How are you?"

"Im good it wasn't anything serious." Serena really wanted to dance and Darien could tell so he lead her to the dance floor. "What are you doing?"

"Well i think after all the work i did suppressing the aligations i deserve a dance."

Serena was to drunk to care what was going on but she still had a little comprehension. "You know if people see you dancing with me, wouldn't that just spark new gossip?"

Darien smiled "You know you think to much." He says still trying to make his way to the dance floor when a couple of girls came up to him and asked him to dance but he refused.

"Arent you the popular one."

"What can i say i'm irresistible."

"You know its not a good thing to be proud of being conceited." He just laughs and they dance the night away. Finally they decided to go home. The sun was coming up and they needed some sleep. So they tried to get a cab but were to disoriented to. So Darien saw the girls stumbling over eachother and offered them a ride home. They accepted and tried to get into the limo with style which wasn't possible at this point, so they just stumbled on top of each other then moved to a seat. When they were all in, Darien sat down. He sat next to Serena, who was so tired she could barely keep her eyes open. As soon as the limo started to move they all fell asleep on eachother. Serena rested her head on Darien's shoulder. He was surprised she would acually get this close to him but she was drunk so it really didn't matter. When they pulled up, it was kind of hard to find a way to wake them up. So he didn't he just open the sunroof letting a little light shine on their face and that certainly got them up.

Serena looks up at Darien "What time is it?"

Darien looked into those big blue eyes and couldnt stand to wake her "Its early just go back to sleep." she mumbled and ok and fell asleep on him again. The other girls got out of the car and managed to make their way to their rooms but Serena was knocked out so Darien carried her in. He walked up the stairs with her in his arms. He didn't know which room was hers so he waited till all the other girls got into theirs and by process of elimination he found his way to her room and placed her on her bed. He looked around and saw all his presents placed so nicely in various parts of the room. He took one last look at the sleeping angel and left.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

This chapter was a little short but anyways yes thats right they all got hammered. Ok if you didnt like

my story so far then o well but i know that the next chapter is going to be crazy. ^_~

*~*~*~*~*~*~* @~~{~~~~~ *~*~*~*~*~*~*