Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Discovery, Destruction and Foresight. ❯ Second Revolution of the Moon ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Noelle stirred restlessly beneath the fiery glare, images moving through her mind like ghosts, a reminder of times gone past.

A red glow softly illuminated her gentle form, feeling the fire's energy within her very soul. Women rushed through her mind, their screams of fright drawing her in deep as she saw ruins, terror and death.

She shouted and forced her eyes open, breathing heavily as deaths of the Moon scouts stained upon her mind.

"Noelle, what did you see?" Eve asked the young girl quietly, holding her close.

"The Moon court is no more mistress, we must inform the Queen at once." Noelle whispered, the visions still flickering in her eyes.

"Let me see, child." Eve lifted the girl's chin and rested her head against hers.

Eve gasped as she saw everything, tears falling from both their eyes.

~*~ Moon Kingdom ~*~

Lightening and thunder lit up the once peaceful skies, Sailor Giga approaching the kingdom with her monsters.

She pointed at the Moon court and commanded them. "Attack them! Leave no survivors."

They slowly began to enclose the royal court, different lights blinding them.

"Bubble Blast!" Sailor Mercury called out, covering the area in fog as she watched.

"Jupiter Thunder Clap!" Sailor Jupiter stood still and drew the thunder to her tiara, releasing it all in one go as she tried to protect the Queen.

"Mars Celestial Fire!" Sailor Mars drawn her hands into a shape of a bow, a fiery arrow at its tip as she let go. The fire covered the monsters, Sailor Mars cackling at their screams of pain.

"Venus Crescent Beam Smash!" Sailor Venus held her left index finger, two opposite moons gathering. She concentrated hard before letting go, destroying the monsters.

"Moon Sceptre Elimination!" Neo-Queen Selenity called, moving in a circle as she held out her moon wand and covered the monsters with gold dust. She tried to heal them but gasped in disbelief as they carried on moving towards them.

She dropped her crown and nodded at Sailor Mercury. She grabbed Usa's and Endymion's hand as she led them away from the monsters, leading them to the gardens.

"Scouts, meet your doom!" Sailor Giga told them, flicking her hand at the monsters as they shouted in unison.

"SLUDGE BOMB DESTROY!" Their hands shot out sludge bombs, covering the scouts and stared coldlessly as they slowly died. Their howls of pain echoed in the air as Selenity watched in horror.

She snatched the necklace from Usa's neck and held it against her own.

"Calling upon the power of the Moon necklace." She whispered, the necklaces glowing brightly as she carried on. "Help us, guide us, defend us in our time of need."

The necklaces floated from her hand and covered them in light as it pulled them inside. The cats watched Raia as a golden light surrounded them, disappearing as the necklaces tugged them inside. They fell to the floor among the bushes, a slight wink upon their surface as Sailor Giga looked for them.

She walked slowly, seeing the destruction and a faint smile tainted her lips. A clink of metal sounded as she picked up a gleaming crown.

Sailor Giga giggled like a happy schoolgirl, her plans finally falling into place as she placed the crown upon her forehead.

"I am now your Queen! Bow before me!" She boomed, the monsters bending down on one knee to praise their Queen. Remaining people fell to their knees before the usurper, lonely tears falling for their beloved Queen.

~*~ Mars Shrine ~*~

Eve pulled her head away fast and took deep hard breaths. Her training had not even prepared her for a vision so deep.

"Noelle dress quickly for we must visit the Moon Kingdom. Those necklaces can't be found or else all alliances are done for." Eve told the young girl and swiftly left the shrine. Noelle stared at the fire for a little while, hearing a loud crash as Eve knocked a light over.

"God damn it!" Eve muttered, feeling Noelle dress behind her. The girl's talent has developed far, Eve mused to herself before talking.

"Come on Noelle, no point dawdling dear. Let's go." Eve took the girl's hand and left the shrine, walking into deep forests.

The moon watched them with a careful eye, a black mist slowly moving to cover it.