Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Discovery, Destruction and Foresight. ❯ Kingdoms Reunite in Vision and in Grief ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Queen Peace sat at the dining table eating breakfast as a loud crash sounded outside the room doors.

"We have to see the Queen immediately!" A strong female voice shouted, her fiery temper aimed at the tiresome guards.

"I'm sorry Miss but the Queen is currently busy. If you come back on Tuesday, she will see you." The guard told her fiercely, holding the woman back.

The Queen pulled the room doors open and looked at them.

"What is the meaning of this interruption? Can't I eat breakfast in peace?" (no pun intended!)

"Your majesty, I apologise but these women shall be dealt with." The head guard told the Queen.

"If you deal with us you boob, then the Queen shall never know about Neo-Queen Selenity!" The headstrong woman shouted, pulling the two signature necklaces from her dirty kimono.

The Queen gasped slightly, reaching out a hand as she took them into her hands. She traced the engraved crescent moon on the moonstone, holding back silent tears.

"Release those women, I want to see them in my chambers." Queen Peace commanded, walking down the corridor as the guards reluctantly released the women.

They attempted to brush their kimonos down as they followed, taking each other's hand. The guards followed at a distance, wanting to keep an eye on the intruders.

Queen Peace's Chambers

"Before we approach the important matter, what are your names?" Queen Peace asked, settling down in a soft silk covered chair, motioning for the two women to sit down also.

"My name is Eve, your majesty and this is Noelle." The short black haired woman said softly, pointing to the small brown haired woman next to her.

"I've heard of you. You are descendants of Queen Mars aren't you? My sister always spoke highly of you." Queen Peace gave them a smile, tears hiding deep in her blue orbs.

"Yes your majesty." Eve said, nodding. She began to play with her necklace absent mindedly, the symbol of Mars glinting in the light.

"How did you come upon these necklaces? I know that my sister would not give them up willingly." Queen Peace asked them the dreaded question, her voice slightly choked.

Eve squeezed Noelle's hand and smiled at her. "You can tell her."

"Well your majesty, I had a vision a week ago today. I saw the Moon Kingdom." Noelle stopped, trying to work up the courage.

"What was happening, Noelle? I have to know." Queen Peace fell to her knees, crawling to Noelle and holding her hands in her own.

"I can show you, your majesty, through my visions. It will be risky." Noelle told the Queen quietly, looking her deep in the eyes.

"Show me everything, Noelle."

Noelle nodded, moving to the floor and rested her forehead against the Queen's forehead.

"Close your eyes and release your mind. It will be painful but whatever you must do, you must not pull away." Noelle told the Queen, feeling Eve's power flow throughout her body as she touched the base of her neck.

"Jessica, daughter of Matitia, are you ready to receive my vision?" Noelle asked the Queen, already in trance.

"Yes. Show me, daughter of Mars." Their hair intermingled and covered their faces as a red glow surrounded them.

Tears fell from their eyes as they relived the deaths of the Moon Kingdom, the Moon necklaces shining faintly as the red glow began to flicker.

The glow died down as the vision ended, the three women pulling apart, breathing hard. Queen Peace's body felt stiff, as if she had sat there for hours.

"My dear child, you can rest now." Queen Peace told Noelle, seeing the exhaustion in the small woman's face as she pulled the kinswoman close. She stroked Noelle's hair as she began to sleep, looking at Eve.

"Will we be able to stay here for tonight, your majesty? Noelle isn't used to such overuse of her powers." Eve asked politely, looking at the woman in awe.

"Yes you can. Any woman related to my former sister's kinswomen are always welcome. If you go through that door, it leads to my servants' chambers." Queen Peace lifted Noelle into her arms, surprised at how light the woman felt and rested her on a bed as Eve followed.

Queen Peace motherly stroked Noelle's face, letting out a soft sigh. "Sleep tight, little firebug."

Eve curtsied as the Queen left, sighing in relief. She laid down beside Noelle and took her into her arms, falling into an uneasy sleep.