Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Dumbledore's Niece ❯ the lord arises ( Chapter 12 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

I've been waiting to upload this 'cause I finished it, but then I saw that mediaminer was down!! Finally, it's done with all those whatever they were doing! The next chapter will be updated in about a week or so, or maybe even a few days (depends on the feedbacks) since it's actually ready this time and won't take as long. School has started for me and I'm actually a lot busier. If I don't have a lot of homework, I'll work on this the whole day. But then again, I have to work on two others stories too. Well, enjoy this chapter please!

~*The Lord Arises *~

"Universe Crystal Power!!" shouted Uni and throwing her hand in the air as she burst through the doors of Hogwarts and onto the grounds. A bright light of black and white surrounded her and she transformed into Sailor Universe.

The grounds were filled with youmas and wizards who were deatheaters. She noticed that one particular person dressed in a black cloak and the hood over their head was watching the fight. She couldn't see their face and she felt a strong power emit from them. Something moved in the corner of her eye and she twisted around to block the spell that was aimed straight at her.

She threw her staff up and a shield came out from it, absorbing the deadly spell. She countered by throwing a burst of energy at him, knocking him off his feet. A youma came at her at her right and she pushed it back by hitting it with her staff.

Sailor Universe ran forward and towards the other scouts that were also fighting, trying to hold off both the youmas and the deatheaters spells. The invisible shield around them gave them slight protection from their spells, but they had to dodge the unforgivable curses. Their shields wouldn't reflect those for them.

"Shadow Blast!!" Universe cried the attack. It killed the youmas in front and on either side of Sailor Uranus, clearing a path for her. Universe stopped running and looked to her left. Clutching her staff in her left hand, she held it out and a burst of white light emerged out from the top.

It destroyed the remaining youmas that Sailor Neptune, Saturn, and Pluto were fighting. They were still some left, but were nowhere near them. Joining the others, the scouts made a circle and were back to back. They held their weapons in their hands and glared at the deatheaters in front of them.

"You know, you can be sent to Azkaban for attacking Hogwarts!!" shouted Universe, trying to scare them away. Something was bothering her and she knew it was going to be bad.

"Do you actually think we care?" smirked one of the deatheaters.

"We would go to Azkaban for our lord," said another.

The senshis narrowed their eyes as the deatheaters began taunting them by faking them out. They laughed cruelly and after a few minutes, they began to attack. Saturn quickly spun her own staff around and hit the bottom of her staff to the ground.

A black bubbled emerged from the scouts and pushed the deatheaters back and caused their spells to bounce off it and towards random places. Some of the deatheaters were stunned by the rogue spells. The more dangerous spells did not hit them however.

"Attack, but only enough to knock them out," instructed Universe.

"Right!" they others chorused.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

The Great Hall that was filled with students and three professors suddenly was filled with screams and shrieks of fright. Eleven youmas had entered the large room and they were in a V position, with the leader in the middle. All the students ran to the back of the Great Hall, towards the teachers' table.

Only four students remained where they were. Serena, Ron, Harry, and Hermione glared at them. Only Harry, Ron, and Hermione held slight fear and it looked like that clearly in their eyes. Serena glared at them and was only afraid for her friends' safety. If she had to, she would transform. She couldn't let those youmas get their grubby fingers on them after all.

"Now, if you all wish to live, you will tell me what I need to know!" said the leader youma.

"And what if we choose not to!?" asked Harry, stepping protectively in front of Serena.

The youma glared at him and smirked. "Like I said, if you want to live…" Then she glared at everyone else in the room. "Tell me where Princess Serenity, Princess Universe, and Harry Potter are!? This instant or I'll kill you all!"

'Princess Serenity? Princess Universe?' thought Harry, Ron, and Hermione and most of the other students and the professors thought. 'Who's that?'

"I'm Harry Potter," spoke up Harry. If he could get them away from here, then maybe, just maybe…

The youma smirked at him and held out a finger motioning him to come over to it. "So, you're Harry Potter. Our mistress will be glad that we have found you," it said. It looked around the room once more and shouted, "Princess Serenity! Princess Universe! I know you're here! At least one of you are! Show yourself or prepare for them…" It motioned towards Ron and Hermione who were the closest to them. "…To be killed."

Serena didn't move and froze up. 'No! You can't kill them! This isn't their problem!' she shrieked in her mind. But on the outside, she was just a statue. Ron and Hermione whimpered and took a step back and bumped into something

They slowly looked up and found two of the youmas grinning evilly at them. The two students gave out a little shriek as they were carried off towards thee group of youmas. Harry growled and took his wand out to throw a spell at them. But, his spell bounced off them to his surprise.

The youmas laughed at his attempt to save his friends. Serena began to shake. How could she save her friends without revealing herself? She knew that if she was going to save her friends, it would be now. But, the youmas wouldn't go until they found Uni too.

"Well??" It swept its eyes throughout the students. No one spoke up. "Have it your way then." It turned towards the other youmas holding Ron and Hermione up. "Kill them."

Ron and Hermione screamed as the two youmas began to gather energy in their palms. Harry couldn't move. He didn't know what to do. Serena shook with fright for her friends and debated with herself on what to do. The other students and teachers couldn't do anything but scream for them not to.

The captured students began to try and wrestle away from the youmas. After a few moments, their energy was ready to be aimed at Ron and Hermione. The leader youma looked at the group of students again, giving them one last look as if to say "this is your last chance". When no one spoke up, it nodded and the two other youmas started to drop their hands and towards the two.

"Stop!!!" someone cried behind Harry. The two youmas stopped their attack in midair and looked up. The leader smirked.

"So, you've decided to show yourself?" it asked.

"Yes, if it'll save Ron and Hermione's life," they replied. Harry recognized the voice right away. He turned around and with wide eyes. Serena gave him an apology look and then she turned towards the youmas with a stern face.

"If you want me, then you'll have to let them go first!" she said.

The youma narrowed its eyes. "How do I know you are one of the princesses and not an impostor?"

Serena glared at it and then sighed. She closed her eyes and a bright light envelope her. Everyone in the room looked away from the light because it was so bright. When the light disappeared, everyone looked up and saw Serena was wearing different clothes and looked slightly different.

She had a dress that clung to her body. It was white and it flowed right to her feet. What seemed the most peculiar was the crescent moon on her forehead. It shown brightly on her forehead.

"So, you are the Moon Princess," stated the youma. "Two down, one to go."

"Release them!!" shouted Serenity.

The youma smirked, "umm…no!! I think I'll kill them instead!" It nodded to its fellow youmas and they smirked.

"No!" yelled Serenity, "Leave them be!! This isn't their problem!!"

"Do it!!" shouted the leader youma.

The energy from their hands had almost reach Ron and Hermione, who were screaming and trying to get out from their holds, when something pushed them back into four other youmas. Ron and Hermione fell to the ground and they quickly got up and ran towards Harry and Serenity.

Serenity's insignia was shining even more brightly and a look of anger was in her eyes. The youmas took a few step back because they could feel a large energy come from the moon princess.

"I told you!" she cried, "Don't hurt them!"

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"Dark Flame Inferno!"

"Space Blaster!"

"Deep Submerge!"

"Dark Revolution!!!"

"Time Buster!"

The attacks went towards the deatheaters, knocking them off their feet. The scouts looked around and saw that there were no more left to fight. Sailor Universe noticed the person in the cloak was still standing there, but decided to ignore him for the moment. After all, they hadn't done anything yet so there was no reason to attack them.

"Let's go back to the castle," said Universe, "There's something wrong."

Saturn nodded. "I know what you mean, I can feel it too."

"Something amiss is in there," added Pluto.

"Then what are we waiting for?" demanded Uranus. "Let's go!"

The scouts ran towards Hogwarts and entered. The teachers that were outside, had watched in awe when they had fought the youmas and deatheaters, except one. They noticed the scouts had run into Hogwarts and they wondered why.

"Why are they going in the castle?" asked McGonagall.

"We must stop them," hissed Snape, "For all we know, they might be the enemy and only fought the others to fool us."

The other teachers murmured in agreement. Dumbledore shook his head in disagreement. "They are not the enemy. Something must be wrong in the castle," he said.

"Are you sure, Albus?" said a worried McGonagall.

"Do you not trust me Minerva?" said Dumbledore smiling, knowing she did.

"It's not that! I do trust you!" she cried, "It's just-…"

"I know," he said, "Let us go back to the castle and see what is happening?"

The teachers nodded in agreement and went to walk towards the school when something stopped them. The cloaked person, whom they had not noticed during the battle, was walking swiftly towards Hogwarts and entered it.

Dumbledore narrowed his eyes, all twinkling from his eyes gone. "I have a dreadful feeling about this," he said, "Let us make haste."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"Youmas!!" cried Sailor Neptune as they neared the Great Hall. From where they were, they could see the band of youma in the Great Hall. The door had been left wide open from when they had burst in.

Sailor Universe narrowed her eyes and said, "Let's move!"

They ran towards the Great Hall with their weapon in hand, unaware something evil was lurking behind them. The senshis stopped behind the youmas and before the youmas could sense they were behind them, they attacked.

"Oceanic Surf!"

"Tornado Slash!"

"Deadly Wave!!"

"Silent Scythe!!"

"Radiance Shine!!"

The five powerful attacks headed towards the ten youmas, destroying them into dust. The leader looked back and growled at them. It shot an attack at them and they dodged out of the way.

Universe and Uranus were on one side and Neptune, Saturn, and Pluto on the other. Universe and Uranus stood up immediately and together; they ran towards the youma crying out their attacks.

"Tornado Slash!"

"Radiance Shine!"

"Ahh!!" the youma was blasted back by the attack and fell to the ground. The two scouts flipped over the youma so that Neptune, Pluto, and Saturn had a clear shot at it, to destroy it once and for all.

"Deadly Silence!"
"Reflecting Stream!"

"Time Burst!"

"Noo!!" cried the youma as the attacks headed straight for it. The attack hit it dead center and turned it into cosmic dust like the other ten youmas. The students would have cheered if they weren't wondering who those people in short skirts were. Not that some of the guys were drooling like a dog. Cause they were, except three.

Ron, Harry, and Malfoy looked at the senshis with interest. Well, Ron was wondering who they were, but wasn't drooling cause he loved someone else. Harry had Serena, who was now Serenity and looked glad that these mysterious people had appeared. Malfoy, well, we know Malfoy. He liked someone else…though we'd prefer to call it attract or love.

"Serenity! Are you all right?" asked Sailor Uranus, pushing Harry aside to his annoyance. Uranus didn't pay attention to him all. Pluto, Saturn, and Neptune surrounded their princess with concern, which she tried to reassure them that she was all right.

"I'm all right," she said, "Don't worry. You came just in time."

Sailor Universe knew something was still going to happen. She could feel it. It was coming closer and closer by the minute. She glared at the mysteriously darkened hallways before her. She took a fighting stance; ready to take anything evil that would emerge. But to her relief, it was only Dumbledore and the other teachers returning to calm the students of their school.

"Oh, it's only you," she said as the teachers with Dumbledore went towards the students to calm them down.

Dumbledore flashed her a smile, but she could see it in his eyes that he was worried about something. "Are you all right?" he asked. She nodded.

"They attacked full force it seems," she said, "It's strange…"

Dumbledore nodded. "Quite right."

Universe looked up to her uncle. "Something's bothering you. Don't bother lying about it either. I practically see it," she stated.

The headmaster sighed and replied, "Yes. There is. I noticed a cloaked individual entering the castle right after you did. They are still in here. Something about that person gives me the shivers."

"Yeah. I felt something too," she said, frowning. "This isn't over. Not now anyways."

"Mmm…Let us see how the moon princess is doing, hmm?" said Dumbledore. Universe nodded and followed him towards the scouts and the moon princess. "Are you all right, princess?"

Serenity turned towards the two and flashed them a genuine smile. "Yes, I am headmaster. Thank you for your concern. I am glad that the senshis were able to make it in time from the battle outside."

"Yeah," smirked Universe, crossing her arms, "We kicked butt."

"Under your commands of course," said Uranus, jokingly as she patted her on the back, "Without you, who knows what would have happen with Neptune and my temper."

"Hey!" protested Neptune causing Uranus to laugh.

Sailor Universe shook her head and smirked. "Good point. But this is far from over," she said, "They'll attack again. I know it. They want something and they won't stop until they get it. You know those evil villains. Always trying to get something."

Princess Serenity nodded. "Quite right," then she frowned, "Those youmas that you killed…They were looking for people."

"Who, hime?" questioned Saturn.

Serenity smiled at Hotaru and answered, "Me, Harry, and…" she looked at Universe and said, "…Princess Universe…"

Universe narrowed her eyes. "Who the hell wants me for?!" she nearly shouted. "I understand you, I get the killing Harry Potter thing, but me…??!"

"Allow me to answer that," said a chilling voice behind them. They turned around to see the mysterious cloaked person that had entered Hogwarts. "I believe I hold all the answers to your question."

Bone like hands came out of the cloak and went towards the hood. Everyone held their breaths as the hands slowly began to put down hood of the cloak, revealing the person behind them. Dumbledore, the teachers, Pluto, and Saturn gasped as red slit eyes and an evil looking face was revealed.

The students, Uranus, Serenity, Neptune, Ron, Hermione, and Universe had no idea who this person was, but Harry had an idea. His scar had started to burn like crazy and he was trying not to scream in pain. He slammed his forehead with his hands and bit on his lips. Hermione looked towards him and saw him.

She too gasped realizing whom it was now. Only one person could do that to Harry. "You're He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named, aren't you?!!!!" she shrieked, pointing accusingly at him.

Students shrieked in fright as they heard Hermione's accusing yell. The person in the cloak smirked at her. "That I am…" he drawled with venom.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Everyone should give me a hug cause this is a record for me! I finished this in one day! It took me the whole day to finish this, even though I went out for a while to play ^_^ but at least I finished it cause it's 12:13 a.m. and not a bit tired ^_^ Remember…me…like…reviews! I'll update in a 2-4 weeks.