Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Eternal Faith ❯ Meetings ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Eternal Faith

Chapter One

I do not own Sailor Moon.

Summary: Usagi has been Sailor Moon since the young age of ten. And she knows all about her past as the Moon Princess since she was thirteen, all thanks to Pluto. Now at sixteen, she has to help the Inner Senshi defeat the Dark Moon Kingdom, who they've been fighting for the past two years, without revealing anything about herself. She has to keep her identity a mystery

Kyoto, Japan: Present Day

Usagi quietly snuck back into her bedroom, expertly making no noise. Another late night battling youmas and losing precious sleep. When would this ever end? She had been at this for far too long. Sighing, she climbed into her comfy bed, hoping to gain a few hours of glorious shut eye. Alas, the fates were against her tonight. Before she could snuggle up in her bed, she was graced with the presence of the oldest senshi, Sailor Pluto. Groaning at the lost of more sleep, she sat up.

"It better be good, Puu," bit out the blonde teen, grumpy from lack of sleep.

"Sorry to disturb you, Princess, but your aid is needed elsewhere." The words were softly said by the olive skinned senshi, but Usagi caught every word.

"What do you mean elsewhere? I thought Beryl finally decided to retreat. I was hoping that since the attacks were slowly decreasing here that I wouldn't be needed anymore. I thought I could finally have a normal life. You said I would once I defeated her." Usagi was whispering to Pluto in harsh tones, trying not to awake her parents. She was tired of being Sailor Moon. She was tired of her life. Tired of risking her life.

"I'm sorry, Princess. I'm afraid that you'll need to go to Tokyo. Queen Beryl has not only been attacking here but there also. That is your war with her is drawn out. She has also sent youmas to Tokyo for the other senshi to defeat. Now that things are slowing down here, you are to go to Tokyo to aid the others. Beryl has finally grown impatient. She is going to strike soon with all her might."

"Wait other senshi?! There have been other senshi out there besides you and me? You mean I didn't have to fight all by myself." Usagi was shocked. "Why do you always have to keep secrets, and then spill them at the worse time possible? This is the third time you've done this. I won't stand for it.

The senshi of time was silent for a moment. "I'm sorry, my Princess. It had to be this way."

"Leave," ordered Usagi scathingly.

Pluto silently acquiesced. Before leaving, she looked into her princess's angry blue eyes. "I am truly sorry for everything. I wish it could be another way."

llll

It was several days later when Usagi found out that her family was to move to Tokyo within the next week. It seemed that her father's company was moving its headquarters there. Probably Pluto's doing, thought Usagi silently. Just when she thought that her life was going to get back on track, destiny and fate had to intervene. How much she wished that she could turn away from her fate without a care. But there were innocent lives out there that needed to be saved, and she was the one for the job.

Silently packing, Usagi wondered about the other senshi that Pluto mentioned. Would she get a chance to meet or talk to them? Fat chance she would. If Pluto had kept her from them all these years, then what would stop her from befriending the other senshi? The only time she'd get to interact with them would most likely be in battle, and that was no place to get to know someone. But, Pluto did say that they were near the time to defeat Beryl. It was about time too.

"Usa, honey, are you done packing yet?" asked her mother, poking her head into Usagi's almost bare room.

"Almost, mama."

"Well, hurry up. Dinner's on in five." Nodding to her mother, she returned to her thoughts.

IIII

Tokyo, Japan---Hikawa Jinja

"We have gotten no where. No where you hear been. It's been years since we first started searching for the Moon Princess, and we've found nothing. Not a single shred of evidence that the princess even exists," cried out a raven headed priestess in frustration.

"Would you shut up? My head hurts from all of your yelling," moaned a tired blonde.

"Well, I wouldn't be yelling if we've already found the mysterious Princess," stated the priestess.

"Why don't we just relax? Why not head to the arcade or something?" suggested a tall Amazon brunette, trying desperately to keep peace between her friends.

"I think we should catch up in our studies. We've been falling behind in our school work," said a quiet blue headed girl. "And we have just started high school."

"Girls. Focus on defeating the Dark Moon Kingdom. We have successfully gotten rid of three generals in two years, but we must work harder to defeat Beryl once and for all. We should've defeated her years ago. This is no time to complain," lectured a sleek black cat with a crescent moon on its forehead. The talking cat didn't seem to faze any of the girls at all.

"I say we put finding the Moon Princess first. She's our only hope at defeating Beryl and her group. Without her, there would be no school for you to go to or an arcade to relax at," spoke another cat. This one also had a crescent moon on its forehead, though its fur was stark white.

"Right back where we started. Don't you think we've been putting a princess we've never met first? We've been at it for two years. She rules our lives," screeched the raven headed priestess.

"Can you ever be quiet?" asked the blonde, clutching her throbbing head.

"Girls!! Stop with your childish bickering. You are all sixteen, act your age," reprimanded the black talking cat.

"Luna, maybe we should just rest. We've been here for hours. I think it's getting to Minako. That and Rei," pointed out the brunette to the black cat.

Luna looked over at the bickering girls. What Makoto said was true. Minako and Rei never fought. "I suppose, but I have some news that I think would help the four of you greatly."

At hearing the cat's statement, the blue headed girl perked up. "What is it, Luna? I thought you said that Artemis and you found nothing new on our enemies or the Princess."

"I did say that, Ami. But what I have to say doesn't regard Beryl or the Princess. I'm not absolutely sure that this is true, but I think there is another senshi out there. One with great power. She will be of tremendous help to us." Luna's statement caught everyone's attention. A new senshi. It would be great to have another member on the team.

"She might even know about the Princess's whereabouts," added Artemis.

"That's great. What's her name?" asked Minako, finally getting out of her slump.

"That's the problem. Central has no more information to offer us. All we know is that there's a new senshi in town, and we must find her quick."

"Is she experienced thought. All we know is that we have a new senshi on our hands. What if she has no clue what she's doing? We haven't anytime to train a new senshi," reasoned Ami, pushing back a lock of her dark blue hair.

"Ami-chan's right," stated Makoto.

"She's been a senshi for longer than any of you," put in Artemis. "Her powers are absolutely astonishing. We must find her quick and convince her to join our team."

"Then we'll have to keep a watch out at the next couple of battles. I just hope she appears soon. The youmas are getting stronger everyday. And Kunzite has got to be the cleverest out of all the generals," said Minako, acting very much like the leader she was.

"For my sanity, I hope we meet up with her soon," retorted Rei to no one in particular.

IIII

Fruits Parlor Crown Arcade, Tokyo

Usagi entered the busy arcade. It had been only two days since her family had moved to Tokyo. Just a little while after their arrival, Pluto showed up once again. This time Pluto informed her of the senshi's identities. From what Pluto said, the civilian form of the Inner senshi hung out here often. She kept a look out for any girls matching to the description the senshi of time gave her. Her task was to find them and befriend them without revealing her identity as another senshi. She was to learn about their strengths and weaknesses, which would make it easier for her to aid them. That was her only purpose, aiding them in battle. Once they dealt with the present evil, she would return back to a normal life that she missed out in six long years.

Walking up to the counter, she plopped down onto a stool. Boy was she tired not only from her late nights, but from unpacking. Her little brother Shingo had made things worse by hiding one of her boxes, making her search all over their new house for it. Since she wasn't well acquainted with the house, she had gotten lost in the huge place. The little brat was going to pay, but for now, she wanted a chocolate milkshake.

Motoki glanced up from wiping his counter as he noticed a new customer. "Hello, there! You must be new around here." He threw the rag he had previously used under the counter.

Usagi looked at the person in front of her. Blinking, she realized that he was talking to her. "Oh, um…yes. I'm Tsukino Usagi."

"It's a pleasure to meet you. I'm Motoki. So, what can I get you? You look like you've had a long day. Just arrived and unpacked?"

Usagi nodded in affirmation. "A chocolate milkshake, please."

"Coming right up." Motoki turned away and grabbed a cup, proceeding to make her milkshake. "Here you go." He handed her the large glass with a bendy straw sticking out.

Usagi gratefully took it. Taking a sip, she sighed blissfully. How she loved chocolate milkshakes. This one was better than any that she'd every tasted. She tossed the straw aside and downed the tall glass of milkshake in mere seconds.

"That was delicious. Can I have another one to go? Make that two, please."

Motoki chuckled. Never before had he seen anyone drink milkshake as fast as the blonde in front of him. "Sure."

Usagi beamed. Her cornflower blue eyes sparkled with joy as she watched Motoki place two huge Styrofoam cup in front of her. Taking out some money, she tossed it onto the counter. Smiling she looked into his green eyes and said, "It was nice meeting you."

With that, she left the bustling arcade, walking happily home. This was what a normal life felt like. What she should've had if it wasn't for fate and destiny's intervention. She was going to bath in the normalcy for as long as she could. Closing her eyes, she kept walking. Every once in awhile, she sipped the delicious milkshake. Letting out a sigh, she listened to the sounds of the cars whizzing by and the people hurrying past her. It was a beautiful sound in her ears. But all good things had to come to an end. Unfortunately, Usagi ended up crashing into a hard chest, spilling the milkshake she was drinking along with her second one.

Opening her eyes, she watched in horror as the two cups hit the hard cement. She stood staring at the big mess, all the while screaming "No!" in her head. Too busy mourning the loss of her milkshake; she paid no heed to the stranger she bumped into. Finally remembering, she glanced up to see the person she ran head straight into. He was incredibly tall, but everyone was tall compared to her. The man had dark locks and his eyes were shielded by dark sunglasses.

Biting her lip, she apologized profusely to the man. "I am so sorry, sir." Expecting a 'no problem', Usagi was graced with his laughing.

Putting her hands on her hips, she asked, "Dare I ask what is so funny?"

"You are."

"Excuse me!? You should be apologizing to me. You made me spill my drinks."

The stranger stopped laughing. Taking off his sunglasses, he looked down at her with deep blue eyes filled with mirth. "Maybe you should walk with open eyes. Or is that so hard to do." With the comment, he gestured to her hair. "And what an unusual hairstyle. Reminds me of odangos."

She couldn't believe what she was hearing. First the man was commenting on her intelligence. Then, he insulted her hairstyle. Just who did he think he was?!

Fuming, Usagi exploded. "For you information, I was just enjoying my day, before you came along and completely ruined it. You should've moved out of my way when you saw I had my eyes closed. The other pedestrians did. And you call me dumb?"

Mamoru stared at the petite blonde in front of him. "I was concentrated on more important things. You were simply thinking about your precious milkshakes. I wouldn't put it pass you to think of anything more than that."

"That's it. I have had enough of your cruel comments, you jerk. You don't know anything about me so don't you dare insult me. You mean and heartless bastard." Usagi slapped the man. Then she stalked off, leaving the man in shock. From behind her, she could hear some of the people that had stopped and gathered to hear their fight cheer her on.

"Served him right for accusing me of being dumb. Stupid jerk. I hope I never see him again."

IIII

Next Day---JuubanHigh School

"Here is your schedule, Tsukino-san. And Mizuno-san here will be your guide. If you have any questions just ask her. Have a nice day." The secretary shoved a paper into her hands and pointed her to a dark headed girl standing meekly by the door.

Heading over, she decided to introduce herself. "I'm Tsukino Usagi. Pleased to meet you, Mizuno-san."

"Please call me Ami."

"Only if you call me Usagi. We're classmates and I think we'll be great friends," remarked Usagi cheerily. She had successfully found one of the senshi. It wasn't hard at all.

"Okay. Now if you just follow me, I'll show you where you classes are located. May I please see your schedule?"

Usagi happily handed the paper over to Ami. She listened as Ami informed her of everything she needed to know about the school. Soon enough it was lunch time. Usagi was starving. All that walking and listening really worn her out. Sitting down under a large tree, she opened her lunch. Staring hungrily at her food, Usagi nearly forgot about Ami, who was sitting right next to her.

"Thanks for showing me around, Ami-chan. Without you, I would've been lost."

"It was no problem."

"Oh, I just hoped that I didn't monopolize all your time. If you want, you can go join your friends."

Ami was a little startled by Usagi's comments. Usually when people first met her, they thought that she had no friends of her own. But Usagi was different. She didn't assume the worst about her. There was something about the blonde. She just wondered. Usagi was just like Minako, only more bubbly and happy.

"It doesn't matter. Besides, I don't have that many friends. Just a certain few."

Usagi tilted her head. "I'd like to be your friend. Will you let me?"

Ami blushed. Not many people wanted to be friends with someone like her. "I would like that very much."

Usagi beamed and gave Ami a lopsided grin. "Great! We can start by sharing lunches!" Usagi immediately examined both of their lunches. Ami watched with a bemused expression as Usagi swapped this and that, stopping every now and then to ask her what she would like from her own lunch. Needless to say, Ami had a great time at lunch. Usagi sure was something. She had thought that no one could consume their lunch as fast a few seconds. But Usagi had proved her wrong. And the amount of exuberant energy she head. The blonde pig-tailed girl was full of surprises.

By the end of the school day, Usagi and Ami had become the best of friends. Together they walked to the front of the school, where they were meeting Ami's other friends. Usagi chatted happily with Ami about their homework, something she used to despise very much. As they neared the front gates, Usagi noted three girls waiting. They all seemed to fit the description that Pluto had given her. She needed more proof though; she wasn't about to risk making a mistake.

"Hello!" she greeted with a sunny smile. Ami stepped beside her.

"I'd like for you girls to meet Tsukino Usagi. Usa-chan, this is Hino Rei. And Aino Minako and Kino Makoto." Ami pointed first to the raven headed girl, then a blonde that looked remarkably like her, and finally a tall brunette.

"Please to meet you all. Call me Usagi." Again she graced them with a bright smile. Today was such a great day. She had found all four senshi. But she was a little sad at the thought that they had each other while she had no one bar Pluto to guide her through her rough training. She groaned at the thought of the rigorous training that Pluto had set up for her. Which reminded her that she still had to train every night, even if she had six years of experience to back her up. Damn Pluto. She refused to stop her training sessions.

"Usa? Usagi-chan?" Usagi blinked. She was zoning out again.

"I'm sorry about that Ami-chan. But I was just reminded about something that I have to do tonight. So I must hurry home to finish my homework. Don't want to fall behind, ne?" Then she took off.

"Strange girl," commented Makoto.

"Did you notice how much she looks like me?" asked Minako.

"Wow, another Ami," remarked Rei.

"I have to agree with her. We must get started on our homework. Then we have a training session with Luna. And not to forget everything else we do in our busy lives. I need to get to cram school. See you later."

The remaining girls watched as Ami strolled towards the nearby cram school. They still couldn't believe that Ami would voluntarily go to more school. Sighing, the girls all headed out of the school together.

"Did you guys notice the strange aura coming off that Usagi girl?" All eyes turned on the fiery priestess.

"Do you think she could be a part of Beryl's minions? I mean what kind of girl likes doing homework?" asked Minako.

"That's what Luna thought about Ami at first," put in Makoto.

"She could be that new senshi we're looking for. Or the princess."

"You think?" Minako looked at Rei with bright eyes filled with hope.

"I'll do a fire reading tonight to see. I'm not sure but time will tell."

"She could just be a normal girl," said a new voice. The girls turned their heads upward to the stone wall where Luna was walking on.

"We have to consider all possibilities. We can not risk making any mistakes. We are this close to defeat Beryl. Finding the new senshi or the princess won't be easy so we can't just jump at the first signs. Tread carefully girls," warned the wise cat. Then she jumped off to who knows where.

"Why does Luna have to bring down everything?" pouted Minako.

"Cheer up, Minako-chan. Let's go to the arcade. I have a few hours to spare. You coming, Rei?"

"I have to help grandpa with the chores at the temple. Then make a head way into my homework, which you two should be doing! Don't forget the training session at seven," reminded Rei.

"We won't." And then the girls parted ways.

IIII

"But Mom! Why do I have to take cooking lessons?" whined Usagi, as she munched on some of the chocolate chip cookies her mother baked.

"You are sixteen and you still don't know how to cook. Besides, whenever you're hungry, you can make your own food."

"But…that's not fair!!" Usagi's lips trembled and her eyes were watery.

Ikuko sighed at her daughter's antics. "Usa, stop. I'm not going to fall for that anymore. You need to act responsible. Now go finish your homework. Your cooking lessons start at five." Ikuko finalized her decision by handing Usagi a piece of paper with direction and information about her new cooking class.

"I've already finished my homework. I think I just head out to the arcade to relax before my cooking class." Usagi trudged upstairs to change out of her school uniform.

Ikuko just shook her head. Maybe she should start thinking about getting Usagi a job. She spent way too much money on silly things. Then again, she wanted her daughter to focus more on her schoolwork so she could have a successful career. Pondering such decisions about her daughter's life, Ikuko didn't notice Usagi come down the stairs and leave the house.

Usagi walked happily to the Crown Arcade. A chocolate milkshake should brighten up my day, thought Usagi to herself silently. She made it to the arcade with no problems. Sitting down on a stool, she waited for Motoki to appear. Before she had anytime to think, a familiar blonde and brunette walked up to her.

"Usagi, right. Remember us from school?" asked Makoto.

"Sure I do. You're Ami-chan's friends. She told me a lot about you guys. Makes me jealous that I don't have such good friends as you two."

Minako and Makoto blushed. "Hey, any friend of Ami's is a friend of ours," they both said.

"Thanks. Hmmm…I wonder where Motoki is?"

"Oh, don't you think he's so cute!" squealed Minako.

"Not really," replied Usagi. She couldn't think of other guys. She still had to find the prince from her dreams. He was who she was destined to be with.

"You've got to be kidding. You have to be blind not to see how gorgeous he is!" chimed in Makoto.

"I would vouch for that. She can't walk without bumping into someone," drawled out a familiar voice.

Usagi swung around from her seat on the stool. "You! What are you doing here, insulting me again?!"

"You two know each other?" asked a puzzled Makoto.

"We've met briefly," answered the now angry blonde.

"Hello, there. Nice to see you again, Usagi. Another chocolate milkshake? Did you enjoy the other ones yesterday?" asked Motoki, entering upon the scene.

"I would've if it wasn't for Mr. Jerk here." Usagi pointed an accusing figuring at Mamoru.

"I never knew you that Mamoru-san was a jerk," stated Motoki, giving his best friend an accusing glare. Mamoru just stared back hopelessly.

"Here you go, Usagi. Mamoru-san will kindly pay for it for you," said Motoki, handing her a glass of her favorite drink.

"Thank you. Oh no, I'm gonna be late. Can you make that to go?" panicked Usagi.

"Where are you going?" asked a curious Makoto.

"Cooking class. Wait, I have it here." Usagi handed her the paper that her mom had given her.

"I'm on my way there. I help teach there. We can go together and I'll be your new cooking teacher," offered Makoto.

"Oh thank you, thank you," cried out Usagi, bouncing up happily from her stool.

"Hey, watch your hair, Odango Atama," commented Mamoru.

"Oooh, I don't have time for your petty insults. Motoki, I think I'll have two more chocolate milkshakes. I don't think that Mamoru-san here would mind. Minako-chan, Mako-chan, you two like chocolate milkshakes, right."

The two girls nodded at the prospect of getting free drinks. Motoki happily handed over the other two milkshakes, along with Usagi's new one. Usagi grabbed two and handed one to Makoto. "See you at school, Minako-chan," chirped Usagi, hooking her arms with Makoto. The two girls walked out of the arcade together.

"Thanks for paying, Mamoru-san. Oh, and you didn't forget about seven did you?" asked Minako, sipping her drink.

"No," stated Mamoru wryly, taking out his wallet and tossing the grinning Motoki a few yens.

IIII

Leaving the culinary school, which Usagi was now formally enrolled in, Makoto and Usagi let out a deep breath. The girls made their way towards the Crown Arcade once more, this time to wallow in Usagi's lack of cooking skills. Everything went perfectly, up until the point where Usagi actually had to bake something. And it was your regular store bought frozen biscuits. Usagi managed to somehow burn her biscuits. Then while trying to hide them, the biscuit caught on fire, burning down one of the stoves.

"That went well, don't you think?" asked Usagi, trying to make Makoto talk.

The tall girl just stared straight ahead. "It's a good thing I get to stay, or Mama would've been so angry at me. You aren't angry are you?"

Makoto looked down at the petite blonde. "Of course not, Usa. Next time, just stick with me. I'll make sure that nothing goes wrong. Before you know, you'll be a great cook."

"You think?!" Makoto nodded, albeit a little nervously.

"Sure, after a lot of experience."

"Alright. Oh, I wanna learn how to make a chocolate milkshake. Just like the ones at the Crown Arcade. Those are delicious aren't they?"

Makoto nodded. Making a milkshake would be infinitely safer than anything else she could think of right now. But then again, she thought that about biscuits.

Arriving in front of the arcade, Usagi glanced at her watch. "Not again. I'm sorry, Mako-chan. I have to run. My mom was expecting me at seven. It's now a quarter past. Gotta run!" Makoto stared at the spot where Usagi once stood. Now the girl was down the street, waving at Makoto. Dumbly the brunette waved back. A few minutes later, Usagi's words sunk in.

"Oh no, Rei's gonna kill me if she hasn't hyperventilated yet!" screamed Makoto to no one in particular. Running as fast as she could, she headed towards the Hikawa Jinja.

Inside the arcade, Motoki watched in puzzlement as he saw the two girls rush off in opposite directions. Girls these days, you can never figure them out, he thought amusedly to himself as he wiped the counter to a sparkling shine.

IIII

Before Usagi could reach the meeting spot with Pluto for her training sessions, she heard a scream. Turning around, she headed back to the park she just bypassed moments ago. How could she not sense the youma? Mentally berating herself for her mistake, Usagi reached the park. Ducking into a thick patch of trees, fervently hoping that none would scratch her.

Reaching for her brooch, she cried out her transformation words. "Moon Crystal Power, make-up!!" Feeling the rush of energy, she ran out of the patch of trees as the super heroine, Sailor Moon.

Jumping up into a nearby tree, she continued on to the specific location of the youma. Sailor Moon quickly located the spot, and then hid in a tall tree, surveying the battling group below. The youma was ugly and deformed as usual. All four senshi were battling it out with the nasty youma. Said youma was spitting dark acid at them, which burnt a part of the red senshi's uniform.

Sailor Moon deduced that the red senshi was Sailor Mars, the orange Venus, the blue Mercury, and the green Jupiter. They seemed to be able to handle themselves perfectly. But then she saw the youma blast its horrible acid towards Mercury, who was shield less and the weakest scout. About to jump in, she noticed a figure dressed in all black grab Mercury out of the way.

Sighing with relief that she didn't have to reveal herself just yet, she continued to watch the battle. It seemed that they were weakening, even with help from the newcomer. Deciding to step in, she settled on releasing one of her simpler attacks. Then another one that was guaranteed to moon dust the dumb youma. Now she only had to wait for an opening.

Seeing one, she put her fingers to her tiara. Taking it off, she powered it up. "Moon Tiara Action!" The attack landed where she wished, slicing off on of the youmas arm. Powering up another attack, she aimed it towards the confused youma. "Moon Princess Halation!!" The youma was now moon dusted.

Below, the four inner senshi and the man garbed in a tuxedo were shocked. Whoever launched that attack sure was powerful. Above, Sailor Moon quickly rushed off, powering down in the process. She got away that time. She just hope that the girls wouldn't get curious and follow her. Right now, she wanted to go home, no doubt where Pluto was waiting to bite off her head.

"Was that the new senshi?" asked Jupiter.

"I would think so," answered Mercury, typing furiously on her mini computer. She was trying to get a read of the newest senshi's aura. To no avail, she shut the computer and placed it back in her sub-space pocket.

"There's a new senshi?" asked the man in black.

"I guess we forgot to fill you in, Tuxedo Mask. Luna and Artemis just found out about a new senshi. This was our first time encountering her," explained Mars.

"I see." Tuxedo Mask then left the premises without another word.

"Well, that was rude of him," commented Venus.

"We need to fill in Luna and Artemis about this. Let's go, back to my temple," commanded Mars.

"Hey, I'm the leader around here. I give the orders." Everyone ignored the protesting Venus, and made way to the temple.

Once they were there and un-transformed, they all gathered in Rei's room. Luna and Artemis were also present.

"Did you get a read on her, Ami?" asked the black cat.

Ami shook her head. "I couldn't. It was as if something was jamming the computer. I did hear the names of her attacks though."

"Yeah, the first one was 'Moon Tiara Action'. It was a glowing disc of some sort," offered Makoto.

"And the other one was 'Moon Princess Halation'. Do you think this new senshi knows of the Moon Princess?" asked Minako.

"Could be. I wonder what she calls herself," pondered Rei aloud.

"Since both attacks had the word 'moon' in them, I would assume she went by Sailor Moon," spoke Artemis.

Luna suddenly jumped up from her resting position on the foot of Rei's bed. "That's it. Artemis you are a genius. I've heard of a senshi by that name on the news a while back. It seemed that she also fought youmas but in a different city. I can't recall the name, but I'm sure that this new senshi's name is Sailor Moon."

"Beryl sent youmas to other cities besides Tokyo? That's a little scary to think about," shivered Minako.

"Sailor Moon probably took care of them. Now, we must find out who she really is. Rei, can you do a fire reading?"

The raven headed priestess nodded. "Good, now I trust that all of you must be tired. Get some rest. I believe you deserve it."