Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Fight for the Last Cookie ❯ Chapter One- Damnit, Makoto made those cookies again. ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]

The Fight for the Last Cookie

Disclaimer: I don't own Sailor Moon, more so the characters therein. I definitely DO NOT own Darien Shields/Mamoru Chiba (as if I wanted to). If I owned it, Hotaru would be the main character, and the show would be Sailor Saturn (YAHOO!!!).

Authors notes: Another fic, another waste of time and cookie dough. Yes, I am that hungry. I'll eat through seven houses in no time, just watch me.

Anywho, all the characters are using their Japanese names. So ha. Oh, and is only going to be a two or three chapter story, coz it'll get boring if it's any longer.

Chapter One- Damnit, Makoto made those cookies again.

Another normal day in another normal town in another abnormal universe. Juuban was glittering in the sunlight, like it did every normal morning.

Basically, everything was normal, as usual.

A normal blonde pigtailed girl skipped normally down the street in the direction of Juuban Junior High.

And now, as per usual on any normal school day, she would fall flat on her face. In public.

Ouch.

Usagi Tsukino, Moon Princess and Neo-Queen of Crystal Tokyo, rubbed the first part of her body that made contact with the hard, unforgiving pavement. "Why does this always happen to me?" she asked nobody in particular. Thank Kami-sama the black cat of the moon wasn't there to tell her that she was a major flake. Damn Luna.

Ami Mizuno greeted her at the front gate. "Konnichiwa, Usagi-sama!" she said brightly, holding her black case in front of her. "How are you?"

"Not good. My butt hurts," Usagi whimpered, pouting. Dragging her own black case on the ground behind her, she and Ami made their way into first period Maths.

Haruna-sensei looked in shock as the two walked in. "Usagi? Early? Is it a blue moon!?" she said incredulously.

"Nope, just making an effort," Usagi said, sitting at her desk.

Naru leaned over. "Hey Usagi, did you do the homework?" she asked, peering at Usagi's book.

"Homework? We had homework!? Oh, that homework," Usagi replied, peering down at a page. "Yeah, why?"

"I didn't get a chance to because I was working at my mothers shop," Naru sighed, staring at the blank pages of her own book. "Can I copy yours?"

"WHAT!?" Usagi said loudly, startled. "You want to copy MY work!? Wow… that's new. Sure, but don't blame me if you get no marks coz they're all wrong. That was your only warning."

Naru beamed. "Thanks!" she said happily and yanked the book, quickly copying the work. "Don't worry, I'll check them-"

"Okay, I'll read out the answers for last nights' homework," Haruna-sensei called over the buzz of the class. When nobody stopped talking, she glowered, a fire burning brightly in her eyes. "SHUT UP!!!"

The class fell silent instantly. Haruna-sensei smiled with satisfaction. "Listen up, students; here are the answers to last nights' homework…"

At lunch, Naru ran and sat next to Usagi. "Wow, Odango Atama, you got them all right for a change! What, did the fairies cast a magic spell on you to make you all smart?"

"No, I had some pretty good motivation," Usagi replied, her face covered with rice as she dug into her bento box.

"Like what?"

"Like me never making her cookies again unless she does well in school," Makoto said from behind them. "Congrats, Usa, I heard you got all the answers right on you last homework assignment. Now to hold up my end of the bargain," she continued, pulling out a Tupperware box full of triple-choc-fudge cookies. "Do well again, and tomorrow I'll have full-on fudge!"

"Chocolatechocolatechocolatechocolatechocolate!!!" Usagi squealed happily, diving for her reward. "Mmmm, yummy! Remind me to do my homework more often!!!"

After school, Usagi, Ami and Makoto walked up to Rei's temple together, chatting as they usually did.

"You guys, guess what?" Makoto said suddenly, stopping in the middle of the road as they crossed.

"What?" Ami said as she and Usagi grabbed one of Makoto's arms each and hauled her off the road before she got hit by the 4:30 to Juuban train station.

"Haruka, Michiru, Setsuna and Hotaru are coming to Study Group today!" Makoto said happily, despite her heels burning on the road.

Usagi rolled her eyes. "Great… more people to make me look like an idiot," she muttered.

At the temple, Rei sat cross-legged at the table, her eye twitching at the other three's tardiness. "Kami-sama, I said four o'clock, and it's almost five! What are they up to!?" she said angrily, slamming her math textbook on the table.

"Rei-chan, it's not that critical. What if one of them died?" Minako asked, inching away from the angry fire-priestess.

"THEN I'D YELL AT THEM FOR DYING!!!" Rei hollered, her violet orbs shooting daggers at the Senshi of Love.

"We're heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerreeee!!!!!" Usagi trilled, skipping in. The princess obviously had no idea that the priestess was royally peeved, and if she made the slightest movement, the smallest sound, she'd be squashed on the floor, drowning in a pit of her own blood and bodily tissues, thanks to the supremacy of Rei's geta-wearing foot.

Thank Kami-sama that Yuuichirou wasn't around to see that.

Needless to say, Grandpa Hino would be proud of his granddaughters' martial arts abilities.

"Hey there, Moon-face," Haruka greeted, giving her superior a twiddly wave. "How's life?"

"No time, need to study to get cookies!!!" Usagi said with a twinkle in her eyes as she sat down and unpacked her book-bag. "C'mon, let's study!!!"

Minako blinked. "Who are you, and what have you done with Tsukino-sama?" she asked with wide eyes.

"It's me! I'm studying to get COOKIES!!!" Usagi said, tearing through her pencil case and retrieving a Biro.

Ami propped her book on a mug. "Okay, we'll return to the basics. Rates and Ratios, Trigonometry, Pythagoras's Theorem, et cetera, et cetera."

"That's boring! Even I know all that stuff!" Hotaru said, her indigo eyes flashing with an odd glow. "Can we do the College work that you, Haruka-papa, Michi-mama and Setsuna-mama learn? PLEASE?"

"Okay, little one," Setsuna said and ruffled the girls' hair.

The study session began.

Author's Endnotes: Crap. I know it is. Anyway, if you liked it, review. If you didn't like it, then boohoo, review anyway. I wanna know what y'all think. I'm waiting to get reviews, coz nobody's reviewing my other stories!!! IT'S NOT FAIR!!! Anyway, be up with chapter two soon!!! Think NEXT WEEK. Til then, toodly pipsky!!!