Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Fire Under The Mistletoe ❯ Sick Day ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Fire Under The Mistletoe

Disclaimer: I do not own Sailor Moon. If I did then I wouldn't be writing this. Naoko Takeuchi owns Sailor Moon.

Sick Day

Crystal Tokyo

“Serenity, get out of the bathroom already!  We are going to be late for the meeting if you don’t hurry up!”
“But I don’t want to go to the meeting, Rei.”
“Well, we are going.  We can’t neglect our obligations to Crystal Tokyo.”
“Oh, yes we can.”
“Oh no, we can’t.”
“Oh yes, we can.”
“Oh no, we can’t.”
“Oh yes, we can!”
“I’m not playing this game with you, Serenity, now get out of the bathroom.”
Rei was adjusting the white bow tie on her suit while Serenity stepped out.  Her queen was in a bathrobe and a Santa Clause hat.
“You still aren’t ready, Serenity?  What have you been doing in there, and why do you have that hat on?  Get ready!”
Serenity just stood there and pouted.  “But Rei….”
“Serenity, if I have to tell you one more time to get ready, then I will-”
Rei’s words were cut short when Serenity’s bathrobe fell to the floor.  She was wearing a red Christmas bra laced with white fuzz along with the undergarments to match.  Serenity pushed Rei onto their bed and straddled her.  She seductively spoke and loosened her bow tie.
“I find you very sexy in a tux, Rei.”
Rei melted and stammered the first words she could think of.
“It’s-it’s lavender.”
Serenity had Rei right where she wanted.  She ran her fingers all over Rei’s hair, intentionally messing it up.  For some reason, Rei didn’t care.  She actually enjoyed her hypnotic touch.
“You work so hard, Rei, and you deserve a break.”
“It’s-it’s lavender.”
Serenity chuckled.  “You’re so cute.  It’s the holidays and I want to play “Santa”.”
“But, what about the meeting?”
Serenity replied by kissing all over her neck for the next minute.  She then placed her ear over Rei’s chest.
“You have a rapid heartbeat, Rei.  I think that calls for a sick day.”
“Well, I do feel pretty hot.”
Serenity gave Rei the phone.  “Make the call.”
Rei obeyed and dialed the numbers.  Serenity wiggled on her lap while she did so.
“Hey Minako, this is Rei.  Could you do me a favor, and take my place at the meeting today?  I’m not feeling very well and Serenity will be taking care of me.  What do you mean “I don’t sound sick”?  Yes, she is on top of me right now, how did you know that?  Oh, I forgot your girlfriend can see the future, so will you do it?  Thanks!  Let me know how it goes.  Okay, bye.”
“Minako is going to fill in for us, but she said that Setsuna highly recommends that you put some clothes on, Serenity.”
“Then it would take longer for you to unwrap your present.”
“My…present?”
“Mhmmm .”
“I’m sorry, who is Setsuna again?”
Serenity smiled and leaned into a kiss.  Rei ran her hands up and down her back.  She was just about ready to unwrap the first part of her gift.
“Momma, papa, I’m back for a minute!” yelled a small voice as the double doors to their royal bedroom opened.
Serenity was frozen while Rei snapped out of her hypnotic state.  “Small Lady!  I thought you were with uncle Mamoru today?”
“I am, but I forgot something and wanted to say goodbye again.  Momma, what are you doing to papa and why are you wearing that?”
“Well, ummmm, you see Small Lady, uhhhh…..”
For the first time in her life, Serenity actually wished that she went to the meeting.