Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Flight of the Phoenix ❯ Begining ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

A thousand years ago during the battle of the silver millennium as the outer and inner scouts were fighting Queen Beryl's army, trying to protect their planets, themselves, and there princess millions of light years away a different battle was waged. One of magic, light and dark but one planet was in the middle of it. The beautiful fire crystal planet of Hoshi. The witch's coven had attacked Hoshi looking for the imperial fire crystal. All of the planets had joined the battle including their princesses using the powers they earned on there coming of age with the exception of three Hoshi's princesses themselves, who fought as the infamous Hoshi triad sailor phoenix, sailor griffin, and sailor spero.
The battle raged for three days and three nights and showing no sign of stopping. Hoshi's queen Salana saw that her daughters and their friend were fighting a losing battle so she used the power of the imperial fire crystal to send them all to a better future on the blue planet of earth. with the loss of her power she dispersed into nothing and her planet and its people lay frozen in time, but this is were are story really begins…