Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Heart of the rose ❯ The red Dragon ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]


Chapter 1
The illusion among the mist

Artemis stumbled as he felt the hard sidewalk. “Luna are we there yet?” he grumbled seeing the black cat with the same cresant shape of the moon her forehead as he also had on his. Luna just laughed. “Artemis why so down?” Artemis didn’t reply. “I don’t know but I feel as though we are being watched.” Artemis sadly sighed. Luna nodded. “I feel the same way but don’t be blue Artemis I know we can make it there together.”
Artemis curtly nodded. “Of course Luna.” Her paw steps paused just as she saw a shadow above Artemis. “Artemis we are being followed!” Artemis didn’t seem to hear her for he stood still sniffing the air. A shifting sound made Luna look upward it had disappeared. “Luna did you say something?” he murmured turning over toward were she now stood. He stood still his hair stood still as it raised from fret and fear. “It is a monster!” he managed to whisper.
Luna slowly turned to see a large reddish crimson dragon like monster. It’s jaws opened and closed slightly and it’s eyes glowed a burning red. Pink flumes came from within it’s gaping mouth. Luna felt faint but she was still awake. “Oh, no I can’t move!” she shouted panicking. Artemis paced around. “What am I to do?” he graveled. “Artemis!” shouted Luna. “Run and get Usagi and the others!”