Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ I Don't Need You ❯ A Perfect Day Until ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Ohayo minna-san. This is my first attempt at a Sailor Moon Fic. I hope you all enjoy it and tell me what you think.

Disclaimer: I do not own any characters of Sailor Moon..this right goes to the wonderful lady, Naoko Takeuchi, but I do own 4 Sailor Moon shirts, a Sailor Jupiter plushie, 3 manga, and all 3 of the movies..still not enough though.

Warning: This story takes place a few years after Galaxia, the Starlights haven't left Earth, and Mamoru has left for America..again. Graduation is a few months away. They've all been accepted to college(yes Usagi was accepted too :P) as have the Starlights who plan on living on Earth.

"..." - talking
'...' - thinking
(...) - author notes
/////...\\\\\ - scene change
Anyways on the chapter one. Enjoy

* * * * * * * *
Chapter 1: A Perfect Day Until....

"Usagi-chan have you heard from Mamoru-san yet?" A petite blue head girl questions a blonde girl with odangos in her hair who was currently scarfing down a hamburger.
Usagi looks up at Ami with a thoughtful expression.
"No I haven't Ami-chan." I wonder why he hasn't replied in a while." She puts down her burger and looks worried. 'What if somethings happened to him? What if he's hurt? What if he's..' Her silent rantings were cut short by Makato who gives her a pat on the back.
"I'm sure he's fine Usagi-chan. He's probably just swamped with work." Makato gives Usagi a smile of reassurance. Raye and Minako smile and nod in agreement to Makato.
"I'm sure he'll write or call soon." Raye tries to soothe the girl.
Minako who was about to speak looks behind Usagi and notices Seyia enter the diner and head over in their direction. She grins a little secretly hoping that Mamoru and Usagi break up. 'He puts her down to much. He doesn't want Usagi for Usagi..but Seyia on the other hand.' She thought that Seyia would be perfect for Usagi.
"Ohayo minna-san." A voice greets them. Usagi turns around to see Seyia right behind her.
"Ohayo Seyia-kun" Usagi grins and motions for him to sit down. As he does he spots the forgotten hamburger on her plate.
"A woman after my own heart," he snatches it off her plate and promptly takes a bite.
"Thanks Odango." He gives her a little grin as she smacks him.
" I was eating that." She cries as he now finishes off the hamburger. She crosses her arms and pouts.
"You owe me another one Seyia." She sticks her tongue out at him and the group laughs. He grins sheepisly and motions for the waiter to come over.
"Order anything you want Odango." Her eyes widen as she scans over the menu.
"You're in trouble Seyia." Minako whispers to him. "You'll never get out of here."
"Mina-chan," Usagi whines. "That's mean." and promptly sticks her tongue out at her.
The waiter comes over and Usagi starts naming what she wants.
"Let's see..I'll take a hamburger with everything, a side order of ramen(my fav.), and a strawberry smoothie." She thinks for a minute. "Do you want anything Seyia?"
"Hmm..I'll also take a hamburger with everything, french fries, and a chocolate shake."
The waiter leaves with their order and the girls roll their eyes. 'Those two are so alike.' Minako shakes her head and laughes a little.
"It looks like you two might be here awhile. I don't know about the rest of you all, but I have to finish my home work." Minako gets up and grabs her books. "I mean we're so close to graduation we can't afford to fail." As she picks up her books Raye, Ami, and Makoto also get up and grab their school books. One by one the give Usagi a hug and proceed to the door.
"Syanora minna-san." Usagi calls after them. Her eyes suddenly widen.
"We had homework? Which class was it in." Seyia sweatdrops and proceeds to calm Usagi down.
"Don't worry. Once we're done here we can go do our homework. " He glances up and notices the waiter coming with their food. He grins a little as he notices Usagi start to drool a little. ' She's never changed..no matter what Mamoru-baka has done to her. She's still Usagi'
As the waiter puts down the food a thought came to Usagi.
"Where's Taiki-kun and Yaten-kun" Seyia grins noticing that Usagi had already started eating.
"They went to the library to do their homework." He takes a big bite out of his hamburger before continuing. "I on the other hand have the pleasure of being in the company of a beautiful lady such as yourself." Usagi stops in mid-bite and blushes while shaking her head.
"You've never changed have you Seyia. After all these years your still the same you. Still the same sweet talking guy from years ago." She picks up her burger and continues eating. 'Nope he still hasn't changed. I'm glad for that. I still feel my heart being pulled in two different directions.' She gives a little sigh. 'Mamoru what are you doing.' Seyia however notices the far off stare and the sigh.
"Odango.. are you ok." She's startled out of her musing and gives a forced smile.
"Hai Seyia-kun. Just enjoying the food and the company." He gives her a blantant look which she took as "is that all". She finishes her burger before replying.
"I haven't heard from Mamoru-chan in a long time. I'm just worried that something might have happened."
"Don't worry Odango I'll always be here for you." He gives her a hug or reassurance before digging back into his own food. 'And that's a promise.' He vows silently. She smiles and squeezes him back. The rest of the meal (all of not even 10 minutes) went by in silence each with their own thoughts.

/////After diner\\\\\
"Thanks for the food Seyia-kun." She gives him a big smile as she clings to his arm.
"Anytime Odango. I had a great time." He grins secretly happy that Usagi was paying him all this attention. As they round the corner to Usagi's house she runs towards her mail box. The very last piece of mail was addressed to her and it was sent from America. She lets out a squeel and proceeds to open it.
" Did you get a letter from Mamoru?" He asks as he finally catches up to her.
* * * * * * * *
So what did you guys think so far?? Sorry about the evil cliffie, I'll make up for it by giving you a preview of the next chapter.
Next Chapter: Suddenly there was a look of horror on her face and she slumps to the ground crying. He gathers her into his arms and tries to soothe her as he reads the letter. 'Mamoru no Baka.. this time you've gone to far.'

Be on the look out for Chapter 2: The Ultimate Betrayl

Please R&R minna-san and tell me what you think.
Ja Ne