Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Is This Fate? ❯ Monday Morning ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I do not own Sailor Moon as much as I want to. I do however own Alex.
 
Lita was alone in her room when she woke up. There was no sight of Alex anywhere. It was already 7:30.
“He must have left for work or something” she thought to herself. She pushed back the covers and walked into her bathroom. Looking into the mirror, she let out a sigh.
“Man, do I look like crap today or what” she said out loud
Lita took a shower and ate some oatmeal when she realized that she had school in 15 minutes.
“Oh man I better hurry up!”
She grabbed her backpack and ran out of her apartment building. As she was hurrying down the street she ran smack into Mina.
“Whoa!” the two friends exclaimed as they ran into each other.
“Sorry Mina a didn't see you there.”
“It's Ok, lets just hurry up we don't want to be late.” Mina pointed out
The two of them walked into the building and went their separate ways to their lockers.
“ I'll catch you at lunch,” Lita said over her shoulder.
“ Ok, later, “ Mina called back.
Lita hurried into her seat in the history room. All of her morning classes seemed to go by in one big blur. She couldn't keep her mind off Alex. What had happened to him this morning?
Yesterday
“ You can stay with me tonight, it will be safer.”
“ I don't want to be a burden to you Lita, I really couldn't”
“ Alex please, you won't be a burden, plus I have an extra pull out bed. It wont be any trouble at all.”
“ Alright but I warned you.”
Lita laughed and Alex put his arm around her. The two of them walked towards Lita's apartment.
Back to present
“Miss Kino, would you please tell the class the answer?” The teacher's words brought her out of her trance.
“ I'm sorry teacher, I was not paying attention.”
“ Try to wake up Lita, it's only Monday.”
“ Yes m'am.”
Lita was so relieved when the bell rang for lunch, she was practically skipping through the halls. As she walked over to the hill where her friends always ate, she was alarmed at what she saw.