Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Justine's Memiors ❯ Justine's Memoirs chapter 4 ( Chapter 4 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
My Story Chapter 4: I Am Reborn

[Author's Note: okay I am back with yet another chapter of
Justine's very odd life. Keep on reading]
Prologue:

I am floating. I don't know where I am but I know
that I am not touching the ground. Am I dead? Why can I still
think then? Wait I am touching something, but it feels weird.
Kinda squishy. I give it a kick. I hear a voice. Someone's
pulling me. I start screaming and I sound like... A BABY???

* * * *

Okay, I think you know what just happened to me so far. If you didn't well then I feel very sad for you. I was born on November 22, 1981. A millennium after I was born in the Silver Millennium, but my parents didn't know that. My "mother and father" were very nice people. Unfortunately, they spawned a friend who became an enemy in the Silver Millennium and still will
be one. You should know him. Well, just in case you don't know what I am talking about, I am talking about Jedite. And seems to me that he had his memories back too cause when I met him, he looked evil. He was now my brother and 3 years older, too. Very weird. Well, on with everything. My parents were happy and they showed their love openly. I was kind of embarrassed by them as a 2 year old. Well, about a year later, my parents, Jedite(who was called Jack then), and I were in the car when a huge truck hit us. It was Beryl trying to get Jedite and I back to the Negaverse. Jedite went willingly, while I put up a fight for my life. She soon gave up and left me for the wolves. Fortune must have been smiling on me at the time, because I was found by a few police men and taken to the hospital. I had to have stitches in my left knee. I was told then my parents were killed. I was sad but not so sad that I wanted to kill myself.
I was sent to the orphanage until I could get a good family or until I could earn a living. I did find a good family, and it happened to be Darien and Hiro's. When we met, I took to them like Serena is attracted to ice cream. We got along together great. When I was five and they were eight, we were in yet
another accident. This time both Jedite and Beryl. Well, this time Beryl succeeded in getting me but poor Darien and Hiro got amnesia and forgot all about me. I wished that they would come rescue me one day but that was never gonna happen. Anyway let me continue. When I returned to the Negaverse, I was proclaimed "princess" and I was totally miserable until I re-met Nephlyte.
When I was 9, I had volunteered to train people to be generals.
So did Jedite. He was 12. Beryl said yes to my request. As soon
as I was in one of the training rings, my pupil started attacking me left and right. I was prepared though. I blocked everything he gave me. After he was done, I stifled a yawn. When he turned around(and I am positive he felt this too), something clicked. He walked up to me calmly, and kissed me.
"Nephlyte," I asked, after we had stopped kissing, "do you
remember me?"
"Yes, my princess," he said softly.
"Hey," I heard from somewhere, "GET YOUR HANDS OFF THE PRINCESS
OFF THE NEGAVERSE!! And get back to work!"
"General Jedite," I said calmly.
"Yes, Princess?" he asked meekly.
"Don't ever do that again," I said, "or you will have to face the wrath of the queen. Is that understood?"
"Yes, your highness." I heard him grumble something under his breath as he walked away. I went back to Nephlyte. I hugged him and kissed his sweaty face.
"I missed you Nephlyte," I said, "I always dreamt about meeting
you again."
"You did, did you?" he asked.
"Yes," I said, "every night I was alive on Earth. I thought of
you every night."
"You look great," he said, "you have blossomed quite nicely. Beryl has done quite well raising you." Beryl was a wonderful 3rd mother, and she was quite good at being a real mother too. I really was surprised at how well she had raised me. I would be lying if I didn't feel a little flattered at what Neph had just said. I hadn't blossomed that much, but my figure was pretty good for a 9 year old. Hey I was supposed to be selfish. I was the princess of all who were evil.
"I still love you," I said coyly, "I know you know that, but I want you to remember that I do. I always will, in fact." With that said, I gave him a kiss that would usually make any other person look at me wide eyed after I had finished, but Neph just kissed right back and picked me up in his arms. After we had gotten back to my quarters, we started a major make-out session. I had missed him while we were apart.
"Justine," he said, "I really missed part of the relationship in the Silver Millennium."
"What part was that?" I asked.
"You know," he said, "the making out and being with you."
"Oh, Neph that is so sweet of you to say," I said, "I feel that way, too."
"Justine," he said, "I have something to give you." Just as he finished his sentence, he pulled out a black velour box. "Open it," he said as he thrust it toward me. I opened the box to see a pair of black heart-shaped earrings and a necklace with a black heart-shaped pendent. They were carved from my favorite stone. Obsidian.
"Oh, Nephlyte," I said, "they are beautiful. Oh thank you, so much."
Nephlyte looked at me with a wild look that made me shudder with anticipation and delight. What could he be planning in that devious mind of his, I thought to myself.
"Justine," he said, "I want to tell you that you are so wonderful. YOU are the most beautiful girl in the Negaverse, and I was wondering, when we get older, will you marry me?"
"Neph," I said, surprised at his question, "I am very flattered
by your question, but are you sure about this? I mean marriage takes
a commitment."
"I know that princess," he said, "but if I do something that you & I know we want, the queen will want us married anyway so why not just not fight destiny, huh? I want to marry you anyway. I wanted to marry you from when we first met in the Silver Millennium. I could not believe that I could love Lita or any other woman when you were around."
I looked at him now with tears streaming down my face. What he had just made me feel so good inside. I said yes to marry him when we became older. Two years later I would be meeting Lea. But that is for the next chapter.

[Author's Note: Yes, there will be a chapter five coming soon. I am sorry if it takes a long time to write these things, but it does. Just want you to know I am not angry I am just busy.]