Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Letters to Mamoru ❯ The letter. ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]
Ok, thanx to my best friend Lauren/Sophie/Shokachan who gave me the courage to post this. I hope you like it. Anyway, all standard disclaimers apply; I don't own Sailor Moon...though I wish I owned Tuxedo Mask...Oh well. Read on!!

Flames or comments?? SniperDragon@hotmail.com

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

~Mamoru~

I have realized that I have been lying to myself. You have no feelings for me, but friendship. You will never be with me. How do I know this? Everyday, I wait hoping that by some miracle you will call me, you don't. I hurt so much because I love you so much and yet I have come to realize that any chance I had with you is gone. You belong to Usagi now. You never have nor ever will love me. I'm only second best. And that is not good enough for you. I wait everyday to talk to you for you to call me or to accidentally meet you on the street, and on the days I don't, I cry myself to sleep for the loving of you. I cry all the time because I know that my dreams of you will always remain just as they are, dreams. I can't help it, I love you so much and yet you still stay away from me, why? Why did you have to choose Usagi? I love you with all the fire and passion I have in my soul and yet you choose her still. I love you so much that it hurts. It hurts when you speak of her to me, it hurts when I think of all the times you will hold her, kiss her, love her. You are destined to be with her, and I, I am destined to watch and love you in silence form the shadows.

~Love~
Rei