Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Looking into the light ❯ looking into the light ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Looking into The Light
Chapter one

A.N if you're one of the people who think Usagi and Mamoru should stay together then this
Might not be a story for you.

It was a cold Rainy night as Mamoru, Usagi, Seiya and Makoto were driving home from the movies. All of the
Sudden a dog runs in front of Mamoru's car.
" Damn dog!" Mamoru screamed as he kept going but there was a big bump. Usagi gasps, Mamoru hits the breaks.
Usagi gets out of the car, along with Makoto and Seiya they all crowd around the Dog.
" What are you all doing? it's just a dumb dog," Mamoru screamed as he stepped out with his hand on the door.
" How could you Mamoru?" Usagi said with Tears streaming down her face.
" How could you, you dirty bastard?" Seiya screamed at Mamoru.
" Don't call me a Bastard, You Girl!" Mamoru said" Get in the Car Usagi!"
" But what about the Dog?" Usagi said.
" I'm sorry ok?" Mamoru said.
" Really?" Usagi said with a small smile.
" Really," Mamoru said, in his head he was saying, " All right I got her and now just back to my place and she'll be mine"
" Well I better go," Usagi said as she walked over to the car" Oh Seiya can you leave your cell phone on I might call you
later to see how the dog is doing I hope he's not dead.
"You got it Odango," Seiya said." Bye and stay safe,"
" I will don't worry," Usagi said as she waved and then got into the car." O look that looks like Haruka and Michiru
coming up on haruka's motorcycle,"
" Yep it does," Mamoru, said, " Um hey I just got my kitchen floor re-done do you want to see it?" Mamoru said as he was
trying to think of a reason for Usagi to go back to His place.
" Sure but then I have to go home, ok?" Usagi said as the drove off.
" What-ever you say." Mamoru said.
~*~*~*

Later after they got to Mamoru's place

" Ok, let's go in," said Mamoru.
" Ok I'd love to see it," Usagi said not really thinking sine she thought she was with the man she loved and not
the man she was about to meet.
" O my, she," said as she walked into to the house there was a dinner set for two with candles and soft music.
" You like it?" Mamoru said as he showed her to her seat." I've been planning this a while now.
" But why?" said Usagi.
" Just hush I'll get the dinner out from the oven," said Mamoru as he walked into the kitchen.
" You really didn't re-do the kitchen floor did you?" Usagi asked.
" Now I didn't say that," Mamoru answered as he walked in with two medium lobsters.
" Well I'm glad I wore my best halter top with the string instead of button and my new miny skirt,
otherwise I would feel like I wasn't dressed right." Usagi said un folding her napkin.
" Well let's eat," Mamoru said.
~*(~*
After dinner

" Um can I use your bathroom?" Usagi said.
" Um, sure but the hallway bathroom is stuck up, so you'll have to use mine," Mamoru said as he showed her to his bathroom
" O that's fine, I'll be right out," said Usagi.
Five mins later as Usagi walked out she noticed the door was closed, as she walked past the bed Mamoru walked in
" O good you're out, I wanted to ask you something," Mamoru said as he walked out of his closet in his robe.
" O really? Why did you change," Usagi sounded puzzled as he sat her down on the bed and got on one knee.
" I wanted you to take this it's not a wedding ring it's a promise ring, promise that we'll always be together no matter what.
" I, guess," Usagi said as she took the ring and put it on.
" Good now do you want to watch a movie?" Mamoru asked " or do you want to celebrate?"
" Well what do you mean celebrate?" Usagi said.
" Let me show you," Mamoru said as he pushed her onto the bed and un did the string of her top and then pulled it down.
"You now what Usagi since our very first kiss on our very first date I've always wanted to know what it would be like to see
you naked, and now's my chance, I can't believe you fell for it he said as he pulled off her skirt and underwear.
" Stop it Mamoru I don't want to do this stop!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Usagi screamed at the top of her lungs. she managed to get off the bed
and get her cell phone and then she pushed three, (speed dial for Seiya)
" Hello?" Seiya said as he heard it ring. On the other line he heard.
" Get off me Mamoru stop it Seiya please come I'm in danger Ah!!!!!!!! Get off me I don't want you to be my first I don't want to
Lose my Virginity now not yet I'm not even in collage!!!!!" Usagi screamed as Mamoru pinned her down and started licking Usagi.
" You taste even better than real Odangos," Mamoru said.
Seiya then hung up.
" Haruka, can I use your motorcycle? Odango in trouble!" Seiya yelled. Everyone else gasped.
" Yeah sure, I'll come with you." Haruka yelled as she got on the bike and held onto Seiya.
~*~*
Back at mamoru's don't be shy you know you want me and I definitely know I want you so come on let me try some more of
your sweet taste, how bout it Odango?
" How bout you can have a taste of my fist!" said Haruka.
" Haruka! Seiya!" Usagi screamed.
" Usagi! Are you ok? Did he hurt you?" Seiya said as he rushed over and wrapped her up in a blanket, " You must be cold,"
"Yes I was," Usagi answered picking up her clothes and rapping herself even more in the blanket.
Ok let's go Haruka said since she had gotten the Naked Mamoru down onto the Ground wincing in pain.
Then the three of them raced out of the house and got on the motorcycle.

~*~*~*
Once she was dropped off she ran up to her room.
"Honey is that you?" Her mom yelled.
" Yeah I'm not hungry I'm going to take a shower good night!"
"Night," Her mom yelled back.
Up in her room Usagi took a long cold shower and then sat in the corner of her room crying until she feel asleep.
during the night the phone rang, she didn't answer thinking it would be Mamoru, but it turns out it was Seiya, she still
didn't answer but listened to the message.
" Um Odango I was wondering if you would like to go to The Ball game with me Yaten and Minako, just as like a double date, well bye.
The phone then sat still for one min but rang a second time this time she answered.
" Hello?" Usagi said weakly.
" Usagi! you better get back hear you promised and I wasn't through! you were supposed to spend the night you bitch!' Mamoru screamed.
Usagi just hung up. She then thought.
" What should I do?" she said out loud.
"I don't know but we could journey forward to see." Setsuna said as she appeared.
" Setsuna!" Usagi said as she sat there.
" Yes Odango it is me and I'm here to help you determine which path to choose." Setsuna said.
" O please help me, Setsuna I'm so scared so afraid so lost." Usagi said trembling a little bit.
" Yes that is what I am here for Odango," Setsuna replied," Come with me to the time Gate,"
As Setsuna said this Usagi then took her hand and they teleported to the Time Gate.
~*~*
At the Time Gate

" First you will see what life would be like if you went back to Mamoru and let him treat you the way he did tonight," Setsuna said," Are you ready?"
Usagi nodded and the headed into the Time portal. They ended up out side a house looking into the window.
" Yo, meat balls, another beer and make it snappy," said an ugly fat man who needed a shave.
" Is that Mamoru?" Usagi said.
" Yes and you see that little lady wearing rags?" Setsuna asked.
" Yeah? what about her who is she?" Usagi asked.
" That's you," Setsuna answered.
" What?" that can't be," Usagi yelled.
" Yo meat balls take off ya clothes now I'm in the mod for some sex." said the Future Mamoru.
"No," said the Future Usagi in a mild voice.
" What did you say?" Mamoru said.
" I don't want to have anymore sex with you," Usagi answered.
" Well you're going to have to," said Mamoru as he stripped Usagi and started to kiss her on the neck.
" That's enough, I don't want to see anymore take me back Setsuna." Usagi said.
" Yes my princess," Setsuna said as they disappeared.
~*~*

" Are you ready to see what would happen if you went to the baseball game with Seiya tomorrow." Setsuna asked.
" Yes," Usagi said.
They then Teleported to The future if she goes with Seiya. This time they ended up in the Foyer of an elegant house.
" Darling, I'm home!" said a Man walking in the door who was wearing a suit and tie.
" Oh hello darling how was work?" said a Lady wearing the most beautiful dress.
" Mommy mommy!," said the most adorable two little children you've ever seen.
" Yes my children? you know it is time for bed." The Lady said looking down.
" Daddy o daddy we just wanted to see you but now we'll be good little boys and girls and go to sleep." said the two children.
" Setsuna is that me and Seiya?" Usagi asked?
" Yes Setsuna," said with a smile.
" I'm ready to go back I know what choice I have to make.
" Good I hope you'll make the right one too." Setsuna said and then Usagi found herself in her bedroom on her bed with her alarm clock going off.
~*!~*
That afternoon.

" I'm so glad you decided to come with us." Seiya said with Usagi holding onto his arm.
" So am I Seiya so am I."? Usagi answered.

*~*
Five years later in The town of Tokyo Seiya and Usagi got Married Two years after the had two adorable children
who are twins one boy and one girl. They are happy and shall live that way the Rest of their lives.

The End.