Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Lost for Love ❯ Chapter 1

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Lost for love

I must admit, well, it's much different from my other story `The Forgotten Chapter'. I really think I spent far too much time on this but I hope you enjoy it. This is mainly concentrated on Hamara and Michelle's `relationship'.

Part One

Michelle stood in front of the gold-rimmed full-length mirror in her room, combing the last locks of long sea blue hair. The Neptune princess smoothed out the silky sky blue dress. Satisfied, she smiled, walking to her lounge room to wait for Hamara to come. She sat down gracefully in an expensive soft white couch, carefully sipping hot tea, from a delicate china cup. A ring sounded, announcing the arrival of her partner. Carefully placing down the cup, Michelle rose and walked to the door. Not a creak was emitted from the well-oiled hinges of the dark wooden, French doors. Standing at the front porch was Hamara, in brown pants and a white blouse. A red sports car was parked outside on the driveway. She stood there for a moment, captivated by the shining, deep blue eyes of the Neptune Princess. Michelle shifted slightly, bringing Hamara smashing back to reality. Hamara cleared her throat.

"Michelle…"

"Shh."

Michelle touched her gently on the lips with one pale, delicate hand, staring up at the emerald eyes of the taller person. Hamara stared back, looking into the deepness of the blue eyes. Michelle smiled, touching her hand and leading her to the lounge room, just down the corridor.

~

Hamara stared, wide eyed at the rooms of Michelle's mansion. Finally, they reached the comfortable lounge room. It was painted a pale cream, with a white lounge chair sitting in the middle; and a small glass coffee table was neatly placed in front of the chair. Hamara noticed the music stand and next to it was Michelle's precious violin. She smiled, remembering the soft gentle music that the Neptune Princess could play, the gentle waves of sound drifting to her partner if she listened.

"Hamara, something is going to happen, I can feel it. I know that the Deadly Silence is drawing near, and we are running out of time."

They were sitting down, letting the comfort rush into them. Michelle closed her eyes and sighed, feeling the hand of her partners cover hers. The warmth trickled onto her hand. She opened her eyes, and held hands briefly, then released.

~

Hamara couldn't stop looking at Michelle's delicate face. It seemed as though it had been carved out of porcelain. It was smooth, with not a wrinkle in sight. She was scared that if Michelle dropped, her face would shatter into thousands of pieces. Hamara breathed in as she took in the fine details. The deep blue eyes, the rosy lips and the face, surrounded by sea blue locks. She knew any man would want Michelle for himself. Michelle watched as the F1 racing driver was looking at her with the sparkling emerald eyes. Hamara was trying to strike up a conversation, yet her voice kept getting stuck in her throat.

~

Michelle eyed Hamara out of the corner of her eye as she settled down and started looking at her. Michelle fully turned her head, catching the blond unexpectedly. Hamara turned round and blushed, which was irregular for her.

"Hamara, please, let us get down to business."

Suddenly a knock on the door shattered the silence in which only the two females could be heard breathing after Michelle's delicate words.

"Michelle, you better go and get the door."

Michelle rose and walked off with Hamara close at her tail.

~

Michelle opened the dark wooden doors, finding no one in sight. Only the mailman placing down the paper was seen. They walked back towards the lounge to discuss what they really were here for.

"Michelle, the Heart Snatchers are getting much stronger."

"I know Hamara."

"What should we do?"

Hamara's voice suddenly went rather panicky.

"I have an idea, yet I'm not sure it will work."

"Tell me Michelle."

"You know that even Sailor Moon can't manage the Purity Chalice. Well, Hamara, do you think it could be someone else?"

"Maybe. Serena, well, I think she could be, yet she gets so weak when she uses it."

"We have to find them. The Deadly Silence is drawing closer; we must not wait much longer. Either we do or the world with be no more as we know it."

"Why don't we talk to Trista, she could be of some help."

"Hamara, we can't. Trista wouldn't tell us, yet I know she knows who is the `Hope'."

~

A few minutes later, Hamara walked out the door saying a cheerful goodbye to Michelle. She hopped into her sports car and drove off into the distance leaving Michelle feeling rather lonely. Michelle was walking through the doors when suddenly another car drove up into her drive. Michelle wondered who it was, as it wasn't Hamara's car. The door swung open and out stepped a tall, slender woman. She was wearing black pants, white blouse and topped off with a black blazer.

"Trista. What are you doing here?"

"Michelle, another Heart Snatcher appeared. Sailor Moon and the Inner Scouts are fighting and I hope that Uranus will get there soon. We must go quickly."

"Okay. I'll transform now."

"Wait."

Trista swiftly grabbed Michelle's slender wrist.

"We can't do it here. Someone might see."

They walked behind the house, stopping at Michelle's patio.

"Neptune Planet Power!"

"Pluto Planet Power!

~

The two newly transformed scouts ran towards the Heart Snatcher. A large bomb exploded in the air and Trista dove into Neptune, just missing a small spark. Where it landed, a small blaze started. A praying mantis appeared in front of them.

"Oh my."

"Neptune, run and help the others. I'll handle this one. Dead scream!"

Michelle ran towards another bomb explosion finding the scouts strewn across the terrain.

"Uranus!"

"Neptune. Watch out!"

Uranus pushed her aside just missing collision.

"Neptune, where's Pluto?"

"She's fighting another one of these."

"Alone! Is she crazy."

"Sailor Moon! We've got to go help Pluto. We'll be back soon."

"Wait…"

~

They soon arrived at the other battle site. Pluto was lying on the gravel, the mantis looming over her.

"Deep Submerge!"

The attack hit, stunning the mantis for a few seconds, but it broke free and started advancing towards Neptune.

"World Shaking!"

The ground shaking attack flew towards the attacker. The mantis raised one of it's legs and deflected the attack.

"No!"

The mantis kept walking towards Neptune.

"Dead Scream."

Nothing happened.

"It seems that it has created a barrier around itself."

"Is that why none of our attacks are working Pluto?"

"Exactly. Uranus. Watch out!"

A cold blast of air flew past Uranus's left ear. She looked up and saw the source of attack. A green figure surrounded by silver light hovered above a building. It had two antenna's moving back and forth. The droid cackled and let off another blast of freezing wind. Uranus got chilling shivers down her spine. Suddenly, the mantis flung one of it's legs into her back. Uranus instantly collapsed onto the gravel, feeling like she was broken in eight different places. The droid flew higher and set forth once again a blast. It aimed right for Uranus. Her, being stunned from her last attack was paralysed and was a sitting duck. Out of nowhere, Neptune dived in front of her, taking the attack in the stomach. Out of the blue, Sailor Moon appeared and finished off the mantis with one attack. The droid then disappeared as Jupiter issued a thunder attack and destroyed her charm that was around her neck.

~

Meanwhile, Neptune's head was resting in Uranus's lap. Uranus had silent tears streaming down her face as the pale face slowly drained of its colour. Her eyelids flickered and half opened. Uranus exclaimed in delight, but Neptune still lay weakly. Neptune struggled up.

"Uranus…"

She closed her eyes and slumped down again.

To be continued…