Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Lost Memorys ❯ First thought ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Sailor moon was running after the escaping phage waiting for the others scouts to arrive.
She was really getting tired of this life that she had never asked for. It had been a year since she had become a sailor scout and new friends and enemies were popping up ever day her boyfriend Darien was now being controlled by galaxica but most of all she missed the hidden leaf village her friends her life as a ninja and Gaara the boyfriend she had to dump when se became a scout.
Getting tired of running she just used her therapy kiss to destroy the phage.
10 Minutes later
the other scouts finally arrived.
“your late” sailor moon snapped
“We're sorry we just” mercury tried to say
“be quite some ones coming”
“Who…. And why are you still transformed” Jupiter questioningly asked.
“first of all I still don't trust Them” she said wall glaring at the starlights “and second It's Darien”
At that moment a flash of light blinded them and prince Darien appeared.
Sailor moon acted quickly and used the emporium silver crystal to heal him and it worked. She ran to her beloveds side.
“Serena” he whispered lightly but it was at that moment that iron mouse appeared and took him back.
“Darien NO” she shouted but her efforts were unheard.
She sat there for what seamed like hours. When she finally got up she just called Luna to her and walked off not transforming in to Serena until she was out of site.
Later that night she lay on her bed with Luna at her feet.
“Luna will you do me a favor” Serena quietly asked her lunar guardian.
“Yes Serena anything” the cat answered back.
“I want you to erase my memory and transport me back to the leaf village”
“But Princess I cant do that the scouts need you”
“Don't argue just do it” with that said she got into bed and went to sleep.