Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Lost Memorys ❯ Return ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

In the morning Serena found her self out side the front gate of the leaf village with no memory or the last year and her life as a scout.
Smiling to her self she closed her eyes and imagined a new outfit. (A/N that is one of the jutsu she learned she can create new outfits in her mind)
It had a black strapless tank top a black mini skirt black knee high boots black fingerless elbow high gloves ankle length blond hair tied in two meat ball shaped pigtails (you know the stile) and her black leaf village head band ties around her neck.
Happy she opened her eyes and her new appeared and with that she walked into the village her home for the rest of her life…or so she thought.
Five minutes after she returned 3 bodies tackled her.
“Serena” one shouted
“Your back” another shouted
“Yea” said the last
“Alright right I give I give now get off me you three” she said at last
“Sorry” they all said at once and jumped up. Once she got up and brushed her self off she looked up to see her 3 best friends Ino, Hinata, and Sakura, with Kiba, Neji, Saskue, and Naruto standing in the background.
“Hey guys what's up” she said wall scowling at Saskue. “I see they finally let the reject back into the village after all these years.”
“Yes they did and I'm NOT a reject I'm just on probation” he retorted back
“You are to and I don't give a fling about you or if your hear or not” and with that she turned and retreated to the Hokagas office.
When she entered the office she saw two familiar sand ninja.
“Tamari, Kankuro!!!” Serena screamed and ran into a giant hug.
“Wares Gaara” she wondered until she looked down and saw her self half covered in sand.
“Dose that answer your question” said a malicious sounding voice as a pair of strong arms wrapped around her waist and a head bared it self in the crook of her neck.
“Yes it dose” she said wall being lifted into a full on kiss by Garra.
When they finally broke apart Serena said her goodbyes and headed of in the direction of her apartment.