Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Lost Memorys ❯ Return of Sailor Moon ( Chapter 3 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

After a few days of welcome backs and congratulations Serena was finally called to the Hokagas(sp?) office.
When she got there she was not the only one there the other person was none other than saskue uchiha.
“What are you doing here meatball”. Saskue said with his legendary smirk.
First of all DON'T CALL ME MEATBALL and second lady tunaday called me hear” she retorted. `Why dose that sound familiar' she thought in her head.
“Hn” was all he could say before they were ushered into the office.
“so I guess your wondering why in called you both hear” the old woman said wall the two nodded.
“Well I have an s ranked mission for you”
“But were only chunin” Serena stated
“Well I've been observing the two of you for a wile an I decided to make you the leaf villages new special Jonin. Your power surpasses even my own you are the most powerful ninja in this whole village…. Don't tell Naruto I said that.”
“Sweet so what is this mission and when do we leave.”
“The mission is you will be going to Tokyo Japan to track down a rouge ninja who produced a new jutsu that allows him to turn into a high school student but the only thing that can see through it is the Sharingan and the Biakugan.” She finished
“So then why am I going.”
“Because even though you have neither traits your power is still grate so I chouse you”
“Oh ok”
“When do we leave”?
“You will leave in the morning we have already provided everything you will need food close transportation and licenses”
“Ok”
the next morning they boarded the plane and had a very uneventful flight. That night they slept in a small apartment.
In the morning they met in the hall.
“Wow” they said in unison
Serena was wearing a black tank top, black bell-bottom jeans, black 2 inch boots, and black fish net gloves. Her hair was in its usual style.
Saskue was wearing a black tight fitting shirt that said PISS ME OF AN LOSE YOUR HEAD, Black jeans, and black Etnies.
“You look good” saskue said
“Thank you but don't push it I have a boyfriend”
“ What ever lets just go see are cars”
When Serena pushed the button to the garage she almost fainted because stand in front of them were two low rider motorcycles one blue one black with each of there names painted on the side. Next to each bike there was a matching helmet and a leather jacket with the symbol of the leaf village on the back.
“Sweeet” she laughed and hopped on the black bike throw on the helmet and jacket zipped it up turned to saskue nodded shut the visor on her helmet and took off.
“Good morning class” the teacher announced as saskue and Serena walked in. there were a few gasps around the room. “This is Serena Tori and saskue Uchiha they came from suna high. Please tell the class about yourselves.”
“My name is Serena Tori I just turned 17 I was born here in Tokyo I play the electric guitar and have a black belt in fur different types of karate so mess with me and ill give it right back.”
“saskue your turn”
“No”
“Ok please take your seats Serena you next to Seyia”
Both went and sat down. (Im not going to give all the details just going to skip ahead)
After 5 months they finally rouge the were looking for.
“Are you sure you want to do this Serena” Saskue her.
“Yea I do I feel there I still something here in missing and I want to find it” with that she turned and walked away.
She was half way to her apartment when she heard a scream coming from the park, she ran toward the park and saw two girls in boots, gloves and mini skirts and a man in a cape, tuxedo, and a mask fighting a girl that looked like a mouse.
All of a sudden thousands of images flooded in to her mind. Beautiful palaces on the moon, a princess in a flowing white dress, a lovely prince in blue armor, Dances, 9 girls fighting different types of monsters, and a trio of girls in black mini skirts, black boots, and bra like tops.
She was broken from her trance by a flash of golden light as a winged heart shaped broach appeared in front of her. She smiled all her memories fully intact she raised the broach in the air and shouted “MOON ETERNAL POWER” and landed on the fence as eternal sailor moon.
“Hey Mouse Face” said a familiar voice from atop the fence the two scouts and tuxedo mask looked up “SAILOR MOON” the two girls shouted but tuxedo mask stayed still.
“Hey Jupiter Mercury now back to Squeaky over here you know who I am I know who you are shall we get It over with.”
Iron mouse shook her head furiously and in a flash was gone. Serena detransformed and ran to her friends who gave her a bone-crushing hug. When they broke apart she looked for tuxedo mask but he was gone. She hung her head in shame.
“He…He….” she said in between sobs;
“No he just hasn't been the same since you disappeared” Amy tried to explain to her.
“Well we all thought you were dead cause Luna said that you were well… and now he and Raye are well you probably should see for your self” the girls said to her as the lead her to the cheery hill temple.