Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Lost Memorys ❯ Suprise ( Chapter 4 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

The girls led her back to Raye's temple and what she saw gave her the surprise of her life. When she walked in to the temple no one looked up at her but that's not what bothered her. There in the corner was Raye sitting on top of Darien having a huge make out fest. But on her ring finger glinting in the morning sun was a huge 24-karat diamond engagement ring.
“I'm seeing it with my own eyes and yet I still don't believe it” Serena said with a twinge of anger in her eyes and voice.
“Well well well look who decided to show up after 5 months even after you left us in are time of need” Raye snapped.
“Raye listen I left for a reason so don't jump to conclusions until you know the reason I left” Serena snapped back.
“Even if we let you explain that reason it would just be some made up far fetched excuse that no one could ever believe” Darien said with a sneer.
“Whatever its not worth it anymore” With that she turned and ran down the stairs.
She didn't stop until she reached the park but when she did she crumbled to the in a fit of tears.
“Garra Garra please I need you please” she screamed into the sky.
30 seconds later she was enveloped in a pair of strong arms with a southing voice trying to calm her down. Little did they know a green clad sailor hidden amongst the trees was watching them.
“Girls I think I found her…but she's not alone” Sailor Jupiter said in to her wrist communicator.
“Alright were on our way give us a few” came the reply.
Serena was still on the ground crying in to garras arms.
“Shh baby Shh it's all right there not important to us anymore” Garra whispered in her ear.
“I know but I thought they were my friends” Her reply came out in a horse whisper.
“They were once but you decided to go back to your old life your old friend back to me” He said kissing her forehead.
“I guess I just missed the life I left behind and mos….”
“SERENA” a deafening screech was heard stoping her in mid sentence.
R&R next chapter will be up soon