Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Misunderstandings ❯ Chapter Three ( Chapter 3 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Chapter Three

~*~Inside Rei's Apartment~*~

Rei just stared at her hands. She couldn't believe what she had just done. She had just slapped the person she loves the most, the one who cared for her, and the one who loved her. While these thoughts were going through her head, she didn't even notice that Beryl was still there. Beryl came up to her and said, "Great! Now that that slut is gone you won't have to be annoyed with her immaturity, stupidity, and clumsiness."

Rei could not believe what she had just heard. Sure she was still angry at Usagi for forgetting their anniversary. But no one and she meant no one made fun of Usagi except for her. "Get out!" she yelled at Beryl.

At first Beryl as shocked, but after a while she came back from her shock that Rei would defend that ugly slut. "Fine," she said, "See if I care because I wasn't the one who slapped her did I? Yea, great way to show people you love them."

"Get out!" And with that said Beryl left and slammed the door behind her. Beryl's word had stung Rei in every possible way it could. She didn't want to admit it, but what Beryl said was true. And right now all she could to was t cry over the hurt, pain, and anger she had inside.

~*~In the Park~*~

Usagi pulled her knees up against her chest. She couldn't believe what had happen. She thought her plan would be wonderful. But instead she finds her one and only love making out with her worst enemy. And to top it off Rei had slapped her. For most people, they would be angry. But she couldn't be angry for she was in too much pain. Her heart had been shattered into millions of pieces. She got up and started to walk around the park. The only thought that was going through her mind was why Rei would do that to her. She got her answer when she came up to the lake. When she saw her reflection she knew why.

"No wonder she would rather have Beryl instead of me. I mean look at me I'm ugly and fat. I'm so stupid and clumsy. Compared to Beryl I must be a silly, immature little school girl in Rei's eyes." Usagi said out loud. But she made a promise to herself that she would change and she would start right now.

~*~A few weeks later…~*~

Shingo was really worried about Usagi. Usagi barely ate or slept anymore. All she would do was exercise. She would wake up at 5 A.M in the morning and go on a two mile run, get back home, go to school, and then after school go to the gym to work out. Shingo had to admit that she wasn't failing in school anymore and she wasn't clumsy. But Usagi had also lost her cheerfulness and happy personality. What made Shingo worry most of all was that Usagi only ate a bowl of salad for breakfast and lunch and she would skip dinner. In Shingo's opinion Usagi was transforming into a toothpick. He didn't know what to do. His parents wouldn't believe him and he haven't seem any of Usagi's friends anymore, especially Rei. He knew about Rei and Usagi's relationship. But just didn't say anything about it.

Today made him feel better though because Usagi was going to meet her friends at the arcade. "Maybe this would do her some good." He thought. Sure he pretended to be annoying and that he hated her. But he loved and cared for her more than he did for their parents. When he heard the door slam which indicated that Usagi had left the house; all he could do was hope that she would be all right.

~*~On the way to the arcade~*~

Usagi was glad she was meeting with her friends because she hasn't seen them in a while because she had been busy. Though she was worried that Rei would be there; she decided that she would be strong. When she go to the arcade; she felt a little dizzy but ignored it. She saw her friends in the booth in the back and walked over there. As her friends saw her they could only gasp at how thin and pale she had become, especially Rei. Rei felt that it was all her fault.

Every step Usagi took, she felt that her strength was leaving her and the dizziness was stronger then before. Before she could walk any closer, she fainted and fell on the ground as darkness wash over her…

~Sorry, but this chapter isn't so good. I hope you can deal with my bad grammar and errors and the things you don't like about my story. Well anyways tell me what you think even if it's a flame. ~