Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Moonlight Densetsu Book One: Sailor Triton ❯ Another Transformation! Zoisite's Hidden Power ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

------------------------------------------

Episode Four
~.&.~

Another Transformation! Zoisite's Hidden Strength

------------------------------------------

(AN: Huge thanks to Lady-Glacier who emailed me last night, telling me that she liked the Word version better; hopefully all of you agree! Sorry this chapter is a bit rushed. I had a rushed feeling to it. PLEASE, PLEASE review! And to add on to the pairings, Kunzite/Zoisite will also be there. It's PG13 for a reason; language warning implied.)

Moon gasped. "We can't bring the people of the Negaverse to the Moon Kingdom!" she shouted.

"If the possibility of Citrinite - who comes from the Moon Kingdom - being to the Negaverse, then we can do it," Phoenix Triton said.

"…How do you know that Citrinite came from the Moon Kingdom?" Zoisite asked suspiciously.

"Let's just say I have my sources," replied Triton.

Moon, Mercury, Mars, Jupiter, Venus, Uranus, Pluto, Saturn, Galaxia, and Triton gathered in the circle the Four Generals (though Kunzite/Deathnite was still unconscious) flying high above them as four pillars of gray, blue, black and white light appeared. "SENSHI TRANSPORT!" shouted all of them.

~*~

As they appeared on the surface of the Moon Kingdom, the memories flooded back of the event. Usagi's eyes closed deeply as the memory tortured her bad. Beryl was the cause of the destruction of the Moon Kingdom, she thought, along with Ten'ousei, Kaiousei, Meiousei, Dosei, Kasei, Suisei, Mokusei, and Kinsei. (1)

Her eyes then opened to the sound of evil laughter. Why is it that we finally get to an oasis that evil attacks us? Her suspicion was brought to truth as Rubynite appeared in front of them.

"Metalia-ouhi sent me to destroy you - or at least one of the Generals," she said nonchalantly. "You, Zoisite; battle me."

She's quick to judge, Zoisite thought; she must think I'm the weakest. Why is it ALWAYS me?

"I accept, Rubynite!" he declared. If protecting the Moon Kingdom, Ten'ousei, Kaiousei, Meiousei, Dosei, Kasei, Suisei, Mokusei, and Kinsei is my destiny, I shall accept it. For Kunzite

Stepping away from the others, he materialized a staff that appeared from thin air with a black aura surrounding it.

Haruka noticed this, and thought Black must be a fetish for these generals.

Zoisite got into a fighting stance, and in a second - he…disappeared?

"Teme bakayarou, where are you?!" Rubynite asked - though shouted - in frustration.

"Look behind you," Zoisite whispered lowly, and then, using the staff, shot a black, diamond-shaped light towards Rubynite, who crumpled to the ground in less then a minute.

"What the fuck was that?!" she questioned.

"Can't you remember?" Zoisite teased. "The Black Skull Diamond of the Negaverse."

"How can you still use the Black Skull Diamond when you aren't a part of the Negaverse? Metalia-ouhi cut all connections of the Four Generals from the Negaverse's data system!"

Instead of replying, Zoisite brought out a black diamond shaped in a skull with a five-pointed star beneath its dark covers. Kunzite's words to him appeared in his mind.

"To bring out the true power of the Black Skull Diamond - it's TRUE power - you must have a Senshi with you, my love," he had said. "The Senshi - a group of FOUR Senshi - I must say needs to perform the ultimate attack. The four who can do that are in your power."

"Galaxia! Maker! Fighter! Healer! Now!" Zoisite shouted.

Galaxia, who had caught the memory from the start, told the other aforementioned Senshi what Zoisite was planning - to release the power of the Diamond, and the Starlights stepped up. Phoenix Triton's wings burst into flames as she returned to a neutral form of Neptune. She joined Galaxia - and saw Zoisite nod, meaning The more the merrier. As if it were going to be merry at all…

Lest Rubynite's visor was mistaken, Zoisite's power was raised to almost an Eternal Senshi…then…suddenly to Infinite! What the heck is with this guy?! Rubynite shouted in her head.

Feeling quite shaken to this outburst of power, Rubynite never noticed the five Senshi that had gathered in a five-pointed star behind her.

"Star…"

"Infinite…"

"Solar…"

"Inferno…"

"RAY!" all finished with Neptune's voice hanging above them.

The other Senshi - noticing that this might not be enough to open the diamond's power lent their power.

"Moon Eternal Power - Reflect!"

"Mercury Star Power - Reflect!"

"Mars Star Power - Reflect!"

"Jupiter Star Power - Reflect!"

"Venus Star Power - Reflect!"

"Uranus Planet Power - Rejuvenation Sequence!"

"Pluto Planet Power - Rejuvenation Sequence!"

"Saturn Plant Power - Rejuvenation Sequence!"

The Black Skull Diamond floated about an inch or so above Zoisite's hand, the blackish aura dropping to obsidian. "Dark Knight of the Diamond," all but Rubynite - who was staring in deep confusion - chanted, "release your strength." Here, all stopped but Zoisite who continued. "Flow and pour unto me your power that has been sealed within you. The Death's power has been released. POWER OF LIFE COME UNTO ME!"

A white light surrounded Zoisite as his orange hair floated about him. The light died down, and everything had gone completely white or silver. Zoisite's clothing was of pure white, and his eyes were a deep sterling silver. He raised his hand as he proclaimed, "Invited by Life and Reborn, I am the General of the Power of Uranus, Lifenite!"

Rubynite shrieked. Another myth proven to be true, Rubynite thought. I need to report this to Metalia-ouhi.

"You won this time, Senshi!" she cried despairingly; "but next time you won't be so lucky!"

~*~

End Episode

(1) - Ten'ousei, Kaiousei, Meiousei, Dosei, Kasei, Suisei, Mokusei, and Kinsei are respectively Uranus, Neptune, Pluto, Saturn, Mars, Mercury, Jupiter, and Venus.

Episode Five: Immortality Given! Jadeite Becomes Immortalnite

Episode Summary: With Kunzite being Deathnite and Zoisite being Lifenite, Immortality decides to play its own role to make Jadeite as Immortalnite!