Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Never Too Much Pain ❯ NTMP: Did It Rain When I Died? ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I do not own Sailor Moon or any of the Characters , not even the OCs (Casey and family) BrokenDragon does. I will only own my own OCs (duh) If I even make them.

AN: Anyway, the is a continuation of Broken Dragons "Never Too Thin" the first one. I asked her if I could and she said its okay, since she probably wont finish N2T2.

~*~*~

Serena Tsukino stood in front of the grave of her best friend. The rain softly drizzled around her, and tears ran down her pale cheeks and thin cheeks.

~*~Cassandra Hertz~*~

A beloved friend and daughter.

Who is now a beloved angel.

May she rest in peace, and know she is loved

And will be deeply missed by all…

"Well, Casey. How you doing girl?" Serena crouched in front of the gave, touching the wet tombstone. "I got out of the hospital about a week ago. How do I look?" Serena chuckled to herself, already knowing the answer. "Yea, I did gain a lot of weight. I'm about 102 pounds now. I look like such a blimp…again." Serena stood up, glancing at the full grave again. "Well, I better go. I'll come see you again soon." Then she turned and left, her black boots sinking into the soft ground with each step.

Her father stood at the car waiting for her, with the door open. The took her umbrella as she got into the car. Closing the door he made it around the car and got in. "How are you feeling?" Ken Tsukino asked his daughter as she drove them home in the rain.

"As good as can be expected…" Serena drew circles on the window which had started to fog.

Mr. Tsukino glanced at his daughter and placed his eyes back on the road ahead. Ever since Cassandra Hertz died, Serena went into a stage of deep depression. Nothing or no one could cheer her up. Not even her beloved Darien. 'My little girl, my angel. Talk to us, what is going on?'

~*~*~

At home Serena dove into bed, burying her face in her pillows. Trying to relax at with the sound of water softly pounding on her window. She turned her head to the side, staying out the window at the gray sky. Letting her eyes close and her body relax, she fell asleep with the soft rhythm.

Dream

"Serena, don't you love it when it rains?" Casey asked, they had just made it to Casey's home before the downpour began.

"Yea, sometimes. Only when thunder doesn't come with it." Serena laughed after saying that. Slowly, she let her self frown, staring at the back of her beloved friend. "Casey, are you okay?"

"Serena, did it rain when I died?" Casey slumped forwards and turned her head to look at her friend. A few strands of dark brown hair covered her face.

"What are you talking about? Y-you're not dead! You're right here!" Serena stood and looked into her friends dark green eyes, her own blues one began to fill with tears.

Serena blinked forcing the tears away and when she opened them she was found herself staring at a sickly looking girl. "Casey? What-what…" The girls hair had lost all of its shin and luster, and just fell limply around her, dark, unhealthy looking circles were under her eyes, her cheeks looked sucked in and her skin was dry. "What's going on Casey?"

"Serena, did it rain when I died?" Casey's voice quivered and she coughed violently. "Did it? Answer me Serena, please. Did it rain when I died?" She turned and looked back out the window at a streak of lighting.

"I-I don't know…I wasn't awake. I-" She was cut off as a large flash of lightning streak across the Tokyo skies.

"I hope it did, I just love the rain." Casey's voice was quite.

"But…you're not dead. You can't be since you're here! With-"

BOOM! A sound of thunder ranged out, and shook the ground. Serena's eyes widened and she looked at her friend. "No!" BOOM! Again in thundered…

"I'm dead Serena."

Serena…

"I'm dead, Serena…"

BOOM!

"No! Please…"

Serena…

End of Dream/Nightmare

"Serena? Baby wake up please…" Irene Tsukino shook Serena softly but firmly, trying to wake up her daughter who was crying in her sleep.

"No!" Serena shot up, startling her mother who jumped back.

"Honey, are you okay?" She stepped forward to her daughter. But for an answer, Serena quickly got out of bed and ran to the bathroom, slamming and locking the door behind her. Through the door her mother could here her daughter coughing and gagging. 'No…Irene. She ate hours ago, she's not having a relapse…'

~*~*~

Inside the bathroom, Serena cried and coughed into the toilet, but nothing came up. Sitting back against the wall, she cried for a moment. She winced painfully, her leg was hurting. Looking down she saw she had cut her leg and it was bleeding. "When did I do that?" She stared as she blood trickled down the curve of her leg and hit the floor. Somehow, she got a pleasure out of it…it even seemed funny.

Serena laughed softly to herself. She touched the cut and hissed as it stung, but continued to play with it making it hurt more. Sighing, and let the physical pain numb her, as she continued playing with the cut. After a while the pain subsided and she got up, dug into the medicine cabinet for a box of bandages.

Finding them she pulled them out and took out a bandage and covered the cut. She cleaned up she few drops of blood on the floor and threw the napkin in the toilet, flushing it down.

As she put up the box of bandages and noticed the replaced razor blades and razors. She stared at them for a long time, before shaking her head and putting the bandages up.

~*~*~

To Be Continued…

What do you think? Please review. But, do not tell me about my grammatical errors. I'm only a sophomore so give me a break. Flames are also welcomed. I can decorate my room with them.