Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Never Too Much Pain ❯ NTMP: First cut of purpose & friends forever ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

AN: Disclaimer in first chapter.

I would really like more reviews ::smiles:: I like them, they make me feel special! Anyway, I need someone to help me come up with ideas! PLEASE!

~*~*~

Coming out of her bathroom, Serena noticed her mother wasn't there anymore. Relived, she laid down on her bed, counting the dots on her ceiling.

Sadly, her relief was cut short.

"Hello Serena."

Sighing, she looked up towards the window at her guardian. "Hey Luna." Serena sat up and turned to the cat. "I didn't miss a meeting, did I?"

"No you didn't, but there will be one later this evening. The girls and Darien were wondering if you wanted to have a sleepover?" Luna jumped down from the windowsill and landed gracefully on the bed.

"Yeah, sure." 'Wow Darien is also going to be there? One guy with many girls surrounding him.' Suddenly jealousy hit her but she cut it short when she thought of why her friends wanted a sleepover. 'They must be worried and disgusted on how the leader, their princess acted.' Honestly, ever since she got out of the hospital she had been avoiding her friends. "Where is the sleep over going to be?"

"Amara and Michelle's home. Since their apartment also has a swimming pool, they thought it would be fun." Luna gave a smiled, when Serena nodded again. "Ok, we'll meet at 5 o'clock at their apartment." With that, she turned to leave, jumping back on the windowsill.

"Where are you going?" Serena asked without looking at the black cat.

"Oh, Artemis and I are just going to," She thought for a moment. " 'hangout'. " She flashed a smile, but soon it faded as she looked at her princesses back. 'Something major is bothering her, maybe tonight the girls can find out.'

~*~*~

Wanting to be late on purpose, so she wouldn't worry her friends more then she had for the past many months, she walked slowly. Her sleeping bag was over her shoulder along with a change of clothes, swimsuit, and her Pajamas. At around, 30 minutes past 5 she walked into the apartment building towards the elevator.

"Kitten!"

Looking out the coroner of her eyes she saw the familiar short haired blonde coming towards her, keys in hand. Before facing her she plastered on a smile.

"Hey Amara, what are you doing down here?"

"Oh, I was about to go and see if you needed a ride." Amara shrugged, putting her keys and hands into her pocket.

Serena noticed the glances she received. 'She's worried…' "Sorry."

"For what, kitten?" Amara now looked a little confused.

"Being late…"

"Oh, don't worry about that. Come on the other girls are up stairs."

~*~*~

The apartment was about the same size as a normal house. It was filled with Michelle's paintings and Amara's trophies.

Serena placed down her bag and admired the living room, she had only been in here a few times and many or those few times she hadn't been inside. She followed Amara into the kitchen where all of her senshi and her future husband stood holding a cake. "Surprise!"

Blinking she stared at them, "Wow." She looked at the cake, it was a huge one sheet cake, with Sailor Moons face on the front, "Thank you everyone." She noticed the disappointment in her friends eyes. The old Serena would have been jumping around and would have already devoured half of the cake.

After a few minutes everyone was sitting and eating cake in the living room. The television was on and a romance movie was playing. Darien was sitting beside Serena his arm around her shoulder. "You feeling okay?" He asked her noticing she had barely taken two bites of the cake. "Love?"

"What? Oh, I'm fine, just in thought."

"Yea, she must have got loss, there is big empty spaces in there." The crack came from Raye, the only thing she received was a slap on the head by Lita. "Ow! Come on, I was kidding!"

Serena found herself laughing. "Well, at least I have somewhere to put my brain! You're so full of it, you keep leaving yours at home!" It was Serena's turn to get hit, but from Mina. "Ow! Hey!"

Nearly two hours later, Michelle suggested everyone go down to go swimming. Serena put on a one piece light pink bathing suit, and wrapped the large beach towel around her waist and met the girls half way to the pool. She noticed Darien's shocked face. She was still thin and pale, she was now nearly flat- chested.. "Yea, I know. I look like that evil doll thing, Jemoe, we had to fight, during the time of Queen Beryl, when you a Raye were dating." She had to laugh at that. (AN: Shingo no junjou! Kanashimi no France ningyo [Shingo's Love! Sorrow French Doll] Ep. 18.)

~*~*~

Later that night, Serena was staring at Darien's sleeping form. "Love, how much did I put you through?" She whispered then scanned the sleeping forms of her sleeping friends. "How much did I put any of you through?" Standing. She tip-toed towards the bathroom. Once inside, she shut it and leaned against the door closing her eyes. "I made my friends worry, they love me and I put them through hell…"

She looked at her small pink make-up bag which she had brought, opening it she hey eyes immediately went to the razor. Her mind began to wonder back to earlier in the day when she cut her leg.

The pain…

..the pleasure…

…the numbness…

She took the razor black out of the razor body, and stared a the sharp edge.

She seemed to float out of her body, and watched her sell of a form raise the sleeve of her pajamas top and she cut her first purpose cut on her upper arm. She hissed as a fiery pain went through her. She the pain slowly turned into pleasure then all seemed numb.

"Is this like a drug?" She quietly asked herself as she stared at the blood trickling down her arm.

She looked into her reflection as she washed her arm, applying a bandage. "Casey, I'm some mess up girl, aren't I?"

After washing her face and rolling down her sleeve, she walked back out and made it to her sleeping bag. Once in her mind went back to her deceased friend. 'Casey why did you have to die?'

~*~*~

Flashback

"Serena? We'll be friends forever, right?" Casey and Serena were under a tree at the park. It was beautiful, and peaceful. Kids were running around and playing. Other walking around, panicking, talking, or romancing.

"I really hope so? Why do you ask?" Serna broke off a blade of grass with a lady bug crawling on it.

"I'm just wondering…We'll still be friends even to our graves?"

"Casey I wish you'd stop talking about death, it scares me."

"Well, what we do is deadly…"

"I know. But, we do it for perfection right?"

"Right!" Casey quickly turn to Serena. "Guess what?"

"What?" Serena blinked a few times.

"You know that girl. Rayna, in our Science class?"

"Yes, the creep one? What about her?" Serena starched out her legs and watched the lady bug fly away.

"Well, I found out she's a self-mutilator, you know, a cutter." She said bringing her knees to her chest and nodding

Serena gasped and looked at her friend. "Unbelievable…she seems so together, but creepy!"

"Yea…" Casey looked at Serena out the corner of her eye. "I do it too sometimes…"

"What! Casey why?"

"Its…relaxing. I mean it supports what I do, to make it easier." She shrugged.

"Erg, I could never do it. I can't even get a shot without the hospital staff holding me down. Serena laughed remembering one time when she was about 10.

"Oh you're such a wimp!" Casey said playfully, pulling on Serena's pigtail.

"Ow! Hey…I am not a wimp! I'm just…careful!" Serena said and a chase began.

"Wow! A klutz that is careful, that's something new!" Casey yelled behind her, running.

End of Flashback

~*~*~

Serena smirked and let sleep overcome her. "Guess what Casey?" She asked with a yawn, "I'm not longer a wimp."

~*~*~

To Be Continued…

This was more of a run one. But anyway, would anyone like to be my editor or something? Or someone to help me come up with ideas? I really need some help on that.

Anyway, review!