Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Never Too Much Pain ❯ NTMP: Amaras Confession ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

AN: Amara will be a big part of the story and much OOCness!

***

Nightmare

"Casey! Please wait up! Serena called after the brunette, who continued to run. "Casey! It's not funny anymore! Please stop!" But it was Serena who stopped, and she quickly sunk to the ground breathing quickly. All she could do was watch Cassandra Hertz's form grow distant in the darkness. As she grew distant two white lights came nearer: headlights…

"Casey!"

Serena stood, gaining energy she ran towards her friend who had finally stopped and turned around to face her. "C'mon you wim-" Casey didn't finish before the forest green Ford Mustang hit her.

Serena blue eyes were wide and frightened, she watched in pure horror as her friends body went over the hood of the car, hitting the windshield before she went completely over the car landing on the ground with a bone break *Thud*.

She stared…

…and screamed.

*SLAP*

"C'mon you idiot! You forced me to do that, now wake up!" Raye screamed through her tears, holding her hand with was turning a light red to match the print on Serena's cheek.

She was pulled back but Amara, who quickly grabbed Serena and began shaking the screaming and whimpering girl. "Kitten! Wake up! Kitten!" She quickly stopped when the screaming ceased and only her whimpering remained.

"Sere? Are you awake, come on. Open your eyes." Darien came closer to his love, embracing her when she saw the blue of her eyes.

"Darien…what…?" Was all she got out, before her nightmare came back and tears overcame her. "Oh Gods…I saw it. I saw her get hit again…there was nothing I could do!"

No one said anything.

No one could say anything.

*

At two in the afternoon, Michelle looked over at her friends who were watching TV, and hinted to Amara that she was going into the other room to use the phone.

"Hello, Tsukino resident, this is Ken."

Michelle turned her back and talked into the phone quietly. "Hello Mr. Tsukino."

"…She had another nightmare didn't she?"

Taken back, Michelle stared at the phone in her hands and place it back to her ear. "Yes, she is okay right now. How did you know?"

"She has them every night, in fact, every time she goes to sleep." Ken Tsukino voice sounded tired and drained. "But more importantly, did she eat?"

"She shared a salad with Amara but that is all. She didn't touch the homemade pizza Lita made. However, the salad she ate was at noon, witch was almost 3 hours ago."

"She ate. But the time and what she ate makes me wonder is its good or bad." He sighed. "Sammy has a baseball game later on, so we might not be home when she comes, would you tell her for me?"

"Yes of course. We'll try to get her to eat more in the meantime. Give Sammy my luck."

"Thank you, and I will. Bye."

*

Amara stood in the doorway of Serena's house, her hands stuffed into her pockets. "You sure you don't want me to pick you up anything?" She asked her eyes roaming over the thin form in front of her.

"I'm sure. Thanks for asking." She leaned against the door, lightly swinging it.

Amara could tell Serena was trying to get rid of her, but she wasn't going to get dismissed so easily. "Serena c'mon all you had today was my salad and that was hours ago."

"You know…I don't need pity or anything from any of you guys. I can take care of myself." She said coolly.

"Dammit, I'm not pitying you." Amara gripped the door and shut it, staring into the eyes of a now shocked 15 year old. "I care about you and your life. Not just because you are my princesses. I can care for you as a friend, right!"

"Why…?" Serena turned away, gripping a pigtail in her small pale hands. "Why?"

"When I met you for the first time, I felt a calmness. I felt protected. You weren't scared of me, you didn't run when you found out I was a woman. You didn't look disgusted or anything." Amara let the words spill out, not caring that she opened herself up.

"That's because I- YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND! JUST GO AWAY!"

"No! I will not!" Amara gripped Serenas solders and turned her around. "I went through it all Kitten."

"What?" Serenas eyes were wide and filled with shock and confusion.

"When I was 13, I hated myself! I starved myself to near death…I almost died Serena! You almost died…I see me, in you. Do you understand now?"

"Amara…"

"Do you?!"

^*^*^

EH, so. How was it.

I bet you guys are like Amara would never do that! Full story in next chapter. If I post one BUT I NEED MORE REVIEWS!