Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ New Scouts! ❯ A New Scout! ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Jessica walked home from college, keeping her books close as she shivered. The air had suddenly gone cool as she turned the corner towards the park.

Walking past the park, she heard screams and ran towards them. She fell on her back as a youma attacked her, clawing at her clothes.

"Get off me!" Jessica screamed, a pink symbol of a star appearing on her forehead. Pink energy blasted the youma off her as she jumped to her feet. A henshin appeared at her hands and she gripped it, the symbol still on her forehead.

"Peace Star Power!" A bright pink light surrounded her body and transformed her into Sailor Peace.

"I will destroy you! Peace Staff Boom!" A staff appeared in her gloved hands and aimed it at the youma as it shot out thin beams of pink light. It injured the youma as a voice shouted "Moon Sceptre Elimination!"

Gold dust covered the youma, destroying it as Jessica looked at her body wierdly.

"Who are you?" The girl asked, her arms crossed.

"I am Sailor Peace, I have been awakened to defend my daughter from Rubieus." She told them, feeling strange.

"I am Sailor Moon. These are my scouts Sailor Mars, Sailor Jupiter, Sailor Mercury and Sailor Venus."

Sailor Peace nodded at each one, her eyes lingering on Sailor Mars.

"Sailor Mars, look after my daughter." Sailor Peace grabbed her college books and sprinted from the park towards her apartment as quick as she could.

"What did she mean by that Rei?" Sailor Moon asked Sailor Mars, looking at her intently.

"I don't know Usagi, I will consult the fires tonight." Sailor Mars told them before starting to walk back to the shrine. She thought about what Sailor Peace had meant until her head hit the pillow.