Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ New Scouts! ❯ Rubieus' Attack! ( Chapter 4 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Jessica spun on her heels and looked at the sixteen year old girl. She looked similar to her with purple eyes and a long brown braid that reached her shoulders. The girl wore a sailor scout uniform with pink bows, glove bands and choker. Her collar, skirt, locket and ankle boots were blue.

"Who are you?" Rei asked the girl, seeing the colour slip from Jessica's face.

"I am Sailor Chibi-Peace. I was sent here to find my mother Sailor Peace and to defeat Sailor Giga." The girl said fiercely, holding her sceptre tight.

"Your my daughter?" Jessica asked before she fainted, falling into Makoto's strong arms.

"Sailor Giga? I thought Raia had destroyed her." Usagi said, holding her locket tight.

"She did but Sailor Giga is back and she's resurrected a few generals of Diamond's. Rubieus is on his way as we speak." Sailor Chibi-Peace knelt down and kissed her mother's forehead.

A pink star appeared and a pink beam surrounded Jessica as she transformed. The others watched in amazement as the two Peace scouts stood up and did a Sailor V sign.

"That's mine!" Minako whined as an explosion sounded outside.

"Come out to play Sailor Scouts. Don't make me huff and puff you away." Rubieus said mockingly as everyone ran outside.

"Let's transform scouts!" Sailor Peace shouted at them, spinning her staff.

"Moon Crystal Power!"
"Venus Star Power!"
"Mercury Star Power!"
"Mars Star Power!"
"Jupiter Star Power!"

Sailor Peace stood there in her uniform forgetting about Rubieus. She had long black hair with pink bows, choker, skirt, collar and armbands with a purple locket. She ran forward in her orange pumps, the heels clicking against the hard pavement and held her staff tight.

The scouts had barely transformed when Rubieus blasted energy at them. Sailor Venus, Sailor Moon and Sailor Jupiter when flying, hitting the temple wall hard.

"Peace Sceptre Boom!" Sailor Peace's staff shot out pink beams of light towards Rubieus as Sailor Chibi-Peace shouted "Chibi-Peace Conquer Surround!"

Her sceptre shot out beams of white light and mixed with the pink beams. They hit Rubieus hard and they exploded as he disappeared.

"Mercury Bubble Blast!" Sailor Mercury shouted, filling the area with bubbles and looked around for Rubieus with her computer.

Sailor Chibi-Peace felt a hand cover her mouth and her body froze as Rubieus cackled.

"Thanks for the scout Sailor Trash! I'll try to get her back to you in one piece." Rubeius mocked them and disappeared again as Sailor Peace shouted her name.

She fell to her knees, banging the ground with her fist as salty tears fell from her eyes. She had just met and lost her only daughter.

Sailor Moon, Sailor Jupiter and Sailor Venus got up, rubbing their heads as they walked towards the other scouts.

They watched Sailor Peace as Artemis came running towards them.

"Sailor Mars! Did you find a baby on your doorstep this morning?" He asked her, gaspings for breath.

"Yeah I did Artemis but Rubieus has captured her." Sailor Mars told the Lunarian advisor quietly.

"We need to find her and fast! She has the gift that will destroy any henchmen that Sailor Giga resurrected! Luna, get the locator." Artemis said to them, watching his wife.

"Luna Magic Transform!" Luna shouted as she spun round. A blue small locator fell to the floor as Sailor Mercury picked it up.

"Use that to find Sailor Chibi-Peace, Sailor Mercury and hurry!" Luna urged the smart scout, seeing her face work furiously.

"She's in the future Moon Kingdom."